Im the unluckiest here

can confirm being a currycel myself
Can confirm aswell not being an currycel but seing yall suffer natural selection

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2 and edgemaxx
Most weak minded person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and northern mogger
Ye bro i got my 4 incher cock from my groomer grandpa ye 😎. Im the most autistic evn tho mo one is autistic in my relatives. Fuark man. Im the most shortest even tho my father is 3 heada bigger than me yeah… it would be better to not have a one hand than this shit fuark
4” NBP, right? That means you’ll be 5” BP, thus average. Anyway, no one is more unlucky than I am.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and iblamechico
Dude's mid MTN - HTN , 6ft, 4 inch (because of ED not real size, even then he probably larps) and still bitching. Kys nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: edgemaxx
And why is that?
Because I'm unattractive, the girl I loved for years rejected me and got married last year, I've never been on a single date in my entire life and I'm a 28 year old dateless KHHV. I also don't have a college degree, I just started as a college freshman (for the umpteenth time, I've dropped out so many times already). I don't have a job either, and I got a $73k debt (and counting). I am also asexual, so I rarely like girls (I don't like boys) so I don't know if I'll ever find someone I like, and even if I do, they'll just reject me because I'm unattractive. I also spent the last ten years being depressed, being a NEET, et cetera.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and edgemaxx
Because I'm unattractive, the girl I loved for years rejected me and got married last year, I've never been on a single date in my entire life and I'm a 28 year old dateless KHHV. I also don't have a college degree, I just started as a college freshman (for the umpteenth time, I've dropped out so many times already). I don't have a job either, and I got a $73k debt (and counting). I am also asexual, so I rarely like girls (I don't like boys) so I don't know if I'll ever find someone I like, and even if I do, they'll just reject me because I'm unattractive. I also spent the last ten years being depressed, being a NEET, et cetera.
Never been in love tbh so I can't say anything about the first part. I've never been in dates either but I'm also way younger than you so IG it's different. That debt is crazy tho, but a lot of students suffer crippling debt too, it's not like that fact would help you pay your debt off, but people find consolation in company. If you're unattractive, being asexual is good no? Cuz you don't have to suffer like me jacking off to bitches I know would never look my way, brutal. Love is overrated anyway. U got this tho Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Never been in love tbh so I can't say anything about the first part. I've never been in dates either but I'm also way younger than you so IG it's different. That debt is crazy tho, but a lot of students suffer crippling debt too, it's not like that fact would help you pay your debt off, but people find consolation in company. If you're unattractive, being asexual is good no? Cuz you don't have to suffer like me jacking off to bitches I know would never look my way, brutal. Love is overrated anyway. U got this tho Bhai
Well, yes in a way being asexual has its benefits because I don't become a simp unlike 99.9% of men. It does help that you're younger than I am. Yeah, the debt is a lot even for Dutch standards. In the US it'd not be that much but here it is. However the downside is that even if you get over a girl, that you still keep thinking about her while she's living her life and getting the hell pounded out of her while I'm thinking about her or when I'm jacking off in my bed. Lmao. Life's brutal.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and gooner23
Well, yes in a way being asexual has its benefits because I don't become a simp unlike 99.9% of men. It does help that you're younger than I am. Yeah, the debt is a lot even for Dutch standards. In the US it'd not be that much but here it is. However the downside is that even if you get over a girl, that you still keep thinking about her while she's living her life and getting the hell pounded out of her while I'm thinking about her or when I'm jacking off in my bed. Lmao. Life's brutal.
i think this pocket pussy made me asexual and low inhib, i am literally not afraid to talk to women but maybe because i tutor a lot

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and Michael Myers
i think this pocket pussy made me asexual and low inhib, i am literally not afraid to talk to women but maybe because i tutor a lot
Mirin hard bhai. I used to be the same way, low inhib stuff but then I became a NEET and my social skills went down the drain, now I'm hella awkward.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Mirin hard bhai. I used to be the same way, low inhib stuff but then I became a NEET and my social skills went down the drain, now I'm hella awkward.
my dreams and nightmares unironically dictate my life as cringe as that sounds but its probably what kept me from becoming a full on NEET and socially awkward. If i never had those nightmares i would probably be high inhib as shit and emotional

Makes sense. But look at the bright side tho Bhai ur shit is Jason luv tier she'd probably moan harder w u. U dickmog me and most niggas to the slums of blacked.com studio. Even tho still below average by org standard.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, edgemaxx and Michael Myers
my dreams and nightmares unironically dictate my life as cringe as that sounds but its probably what kept me from becoming a full on NEET and socially awkward. If i never had those nightmares i would probably be high inhib as shit and emotional
Btw how long have u done PE, what's ur routine (just quick summary) , and have u seen results?

Btw how long have u done PE, what's ur routine (just quick summary) , and have u seen results?
right now i just do a combination of soft and hard clamping but never clamp without knowing if your tunica is conditioned, i only do like 20 minutes of actual clamping and then 10 minutes of sets scattered in between. Its hard to say about gains since i started when i was like 15 and my dick could've been still growing but past 18 i only gained like .5-.75 in in length and .3ish in girth.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Makes sense. But look at the bright side tho Bhai ur shit is Jason luv tier she'd probably moan harder w u. U dickmog me and most niggas to the slums of blacked.com studio.
Thanks bhai. But I am a pessimistic person, so I assume he's better than me in every aspect, because she chose him and rejected me. Wouldn't be surprised if he's packing 9 x 6.5, JFL.
Even tho still below average by org standard.
Caged.

Makes sense. But look at the bright side tho Bhai ur shit is Jason luv tier she'd probably moan harder w u. U dickmog me and most niggas to the slums of blacked.com studio. Even tho still below average by org standard.
Btw an average penis size is preferred, for practical reasons, during sex. (I've done my research on the matter).

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Wouldn't be surprised if he's packing 9 x 6.5, JFL.
Lies. As a fellow cockologist, I know u would. That's a 1 ina 10000000 cock

Btw an average penis size is preferred, for practical reasons, during sex. (I've done my research on the matter).
Yeah I know. I never specified whether she was moaning from pleasure or pain tho lol. But if u jacking it just imagine urself cucking that dude on some BBC shit lol. Even though that act in itself is like cucking yourself... Hmm a conundrum

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
but past 18 i only gained like .5-.75 in in length and .3ish in girth.
ONLY?? That's good gains man. Great stuff. What's ur starting size and current if u don't mind me asking

Lies. As a fellow cockologist, I know u would. That's a 1 ina 10000000 cock
That is true, but it's just my pessimistic mind. At worse, I'll assume he's just as big as me.
Yeah I know. I never specified whether she was moaning from pleasure or pain tho lol. But if u jacking it just imagine urself cucking that dude on some BBC shit lol. Even though that act in itself is like cucking yourself... Hmm a conundrum
JFL.