I'm the WHITEST INDIAN I THIS FOORUM?

D

Deleted member 43509

Silver

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593
You don’t look Indian

why did u change your name brah
i wanted a shorter username and I used my other username on other sites and games so I don’t wanna be tracked here tbh

Why you all hate Indians?
I don’t hate Indians. They’re just the most disrespected race in general. Racepill is huge even tho nobody talks abt it

i wanted a shorter username and I used my other username on other sites and games so I don’t wanna be tracked here tbh
You have a job?

I don’t hate Indians. They’re just the most disrespected race in general. Racepill is huge even tho nobody talks abt it
Oh

yo wanted to see how u look, why the face 🙄

there is so much you can improve ngl
I have to do more photos but I have this of my body

Tell me how I can improve and be normal

I have to do more photos but I have this of my body

Tell me how I can improve and be normal
cool so you should know what to do with your body its basic knowledge - waist to shoulder golden ratio, abs, vascularity, neck, traps, forearms

as for you face:
1. get the sides shaved like a high fade buzz cut
why? cause you dont have temple lines, so its better to just blend it in with a high fade

2. either grow a designer stubble - well lined up, 2-3 mm.

or have a clean shave - do not do the in-between.

3. grow the top more and get a perm.

4. eyebrows need to be lined up in a neutral -/ positive tilt. the arch is for ladies.

slavs arent white
portrait-of-a-handsome-man-with-a-discerning-eye-man-in-the-classic-ukrainian-embroidered.jpg

cool so you should know what to do with your body its basic knowledge - waist to shoulder golden ratio, abs, vascularity, neck, traps, forearms

as for you face:
1. get the sides shaved like a high fade buzz cut
why? cause you dont have temple lines, so its better to just blend it in with a high fade

2. either grow a designer stubble - well lined up, 2-3 mm.

or have a clean shave - do not do the in-between.

3. grow the top more and get a perm.

4. eyebrows need to be lined up in a neutral -/ positive tilt. the arch is for ladies.
Where were guys like you when i asked for my rating and flaws😭, mind rating me too please?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Cuz you are not curry jfl, you said time and time again you are a goat fucking towelhead