I'm thinking about becoming catholic

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
The lutheran church in Finland is a joke, and probably other countries with protestant churches suffer from same problems, and then they wonder why people don't go to church anymore. Often the priest is red haired woman or gay, and the churches are hiding illegal immigrants. One of the most famous priests here is a embezzler who used tax payer funds to pay for his luxurious hotels and champagne.
It's a disgrace, it's like it's a requirement to be a atheist to join the lutheran church as a priest.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, SeiGun, BrettyBoy and 2 others
Become orthodox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Become orthodox
Could do that, but they'll probably teach some Russian propaganda in the Orthodox church. Also people would automatically assume I have Russian roots.

I think Catholicism will change too, like the protestant churches.
Orthodoxism is not tied to the Russians, each country has its own autonomous church.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 13787
Could do that, but they'll probably teach some Russian propaganda in the Orthodox church. Also people would automatically assume I have Russian roots.
At least the orthodox church doesnt accept lgbt shit

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Here is the gay of the year 2017. He was 16-year old when he was chosen as gay of the year. The bishop of Helsinki, in right, gave the prize to him.

Tuure_Boelius_Vuoden_homo_2016.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
I think Catholicism will change too, like the protestant churches.
Orthodoxism is not tied to the Russians, each country has its own autonomous church.
Why would they? There's no want for them to change from believers. Only satanists and LGBT fans want them to change.

Here is the gay of the year 2017. He was 16-year old when he was chosen as gay of the year. The bishop of Helsinki, in right, gave the prize to him.

Tuure_Boelius_Vuoden_homo_2016.jpg
It's a disgrace. Laestadian church should become the official religion in Finland.

Why would they? There's no want for them to change from believers. Only satanists and LGBT fans want them to change.
Most satanist are just atheist

It's a disgrace. Laestadian church should become the official religion in Finland.
Religions are cucked anyway, atheism is the rational choice.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
Satinist say that and they dont belive in lucifer
Whatever, it's still blasphemy. I'd make satanism illegal, a capital crime, if I had the authority.

There's nothing rational about being atheist. You shouldn't make life decisions based on what satan loving Hollywood stars say.

There's nothing rational about being atheist. You shouldn't make life decisions based on what satan loving Hollywood stars say.
No evidence of any religion being true. Religion is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 15338 and hebbewem
No evidence of any religion being true. Religion is cope.
A lot of things you think you know are based of belief. Have you ever seen a atom? Yet you still know they exist.
Think about the big bang. One of the first lessons you'll learn in science class is that matter doesn't appear out of nowhere. Yet somehow the universe was empty, and within milliseconds all this unimaginable amount of mass appears and explodes across the universe.
There's always a cause for action, stuff just doesn't happen in itself. Sure, bible says earth is 6000 year old or so on, but it isn't word written by god, it's word written about god, and that was the estimate people could back then give.

Yeah but atheists take all of their values from Progressive propaganda, also atheism is just secular Christianity, you just remove traditionalism and metaphysical concepts.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yeah but atheists take all of their values from Progressive propaganda, also atheism is just secular Christianity, you just remove traditionalism and metaphysical concepts.
Stalin was atheist and mao was a atheist so atheist arwnt progessive

Scandanavians and other northern europeans never actually took christianity seriously when they converted, i actually realized that in hindsight, yall niggas kept some of your old customs from your pagan days, you just "christianized" them so that the powers in rome would look away. When the renaissance came and then liberalism, yall really showed your true hedonism.

The only thing that i dont like about catholicism (besides being a religion and that all religions are fairy tails) is the fact that all the priests, bishops are pedos because apparently they arent allowed to get fucking married?! Lmfao, then they have to take out all their sexual frustration on innocent little boys. Yall niggas need another reformation and allow your holymen to get pussy, otherwise more young boys are just going to get raped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Stalin was atheist and mao was a atheist so atheist arwnt progessive
I am talking about modern day atheism,even though they claim to be irreligious their ethics are nurtured by Judeo-Christian culture, they just remove based parts of the religion and take the cucked side :feelskek:

"
Around 1937, when Hitler heard that at the instigation of the party and the SS vast numbers of his followers had left the church because it was obstinately opposing his plans, he nevertheless ordered his chief associates, above all Goering and Goebbels, to remain members of the church. He too would remain a member of the Catholic Church he said, although he had no real attachment to it. And in fact he remained in the church until his suicide.

— Extract from Inside the Third Reich, the memoir of Albert Speer"

"
"Once I have settled my other problem," [Hitler] occasionally declared, "I'll have my reckoning with the church. I'll have it reeling on the ropes." But Bormann did not want this reckoning postponed ... he would take out a document from his pocket and begin reading passages from a defiant sermon or pastoral letter. Frequently Hitler would become so worked up ... and vowed to punish the offending clergyman eventually ... That he could not immediately retaliate raised him to a white heat ...

"Hitler, wrote Speer, viewed Christianity as the wrong religion for the "Germanic temperament":[48] Speer wrote that Hitler would say: "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the fatherland as the highest good? The Mohameddan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[

The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed. The Führer is a convinced vegetarian on principle.

— Goebbels Diaries, 29 December 1939

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 15338

"
Around 1937, when Hitler heard that at the instigation of the party and the SS vast numbers of his followers had left the church because it was obstinately opposing his plans, he nevertheless ordered his chief associates, above all Goering and Goebbels, to remain members of the church. He too would remain a member of the Catholic Church he said, although he had no real attachment to it. And in fact he remained in the church until his suicide.

"
"Once I have settled my other problem," [Hitler] occasionally declared, "I'll have my reckoning with the church. I'll have it reeling on the ropes." But Bormann did not want this reckoning postponed ... he would take out a document from his pocket and begin reading passages from a defiant sermon or pastoral letter. Frequently Hitler would become so worked up ... and vowed to punish the offending clergyman eventually ... That he could not immediately retaliate raised him to a white heat ...

"Hitler, wrote Speer, viewed Christianity as the wrong religion for the "Germanic temperament":[48] Speer wrote that Hitler would say: "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the fatherland as the highest good? The Mohameddan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[

The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed. The Führer is a convinced vegetarian on principle.

Based.
Images

There's too much pressure from outside, they will be forced eventually to admit women as priests, accept gays and other stuff.

"

"

White muslims

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
There's too much pressure from outside, they will be forced eventually to admit women as priests, accept gays and other stuff.
They haven't so far so I don't see why they would do it now. It would effectively destroy the church, and my prediction is that in the future people will want more entities with hard values.