I'm thinking about dianabol + test E for a first cycle

just do test

test alone wont do shit
you're a fucking retard and should leave this planet if you think a supraphysiologic dose of test won't do shit. please get a fucking clue.

Here's a study don't reply and waste anyone else's time until you've read it dumb fuck.

Good choice if you want to grow tits

you're a fucking retard and should leave this planet if you think a supraphysiologic dose of test won't do shit. please get a fucking clue.

Here's a study don't reply and waste anyone else's time until you've read it dumb fuck.

suck my dick you faggot pussy bitch keyboard warrior. i aint reading shit and if test alone was enough to cut it, then people wouldn't indulge in other substances

suck my dick you faggot pussy bitch keyboard warrior. i aint reading shit and if test alone was enough to cut it, then people wouldn't indulge in other substances
6 replies in and the thread has already turned to this

• JFL
Reactions: Cash, yorker12 and Moggable
Thank you for admitting you’re retarded. Go spread your misery somewhere else dumb fuck.