I'm thinking of going clubbing with zero alcohol

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I've never done it before sober. I have this mental crutch of feeling like I need alcohol to lower my inhibition enough to allow myself to cold approach. The negatives are too great to drink regularly though. Last night I got home from the club and my head was pounding, I was leaning over the sink feeling like I was going to throw up. It felt like I might die. Today I have a headache. Especially since I'm 33 now I can't keep doing that as a middle aged man. When I drink too much it also leads me to doing dumb things. Like last night I was lifting up my shirt showing girls my abs and I almost got kicked out by security.

The need for alcohol also limits how often I can go clubbing, once every 3 days. If I can learn how to go out and cold approach completely sober it means I could go clubbing EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and triple my chances of getting laid or a girlfriend. This will probably be a huge challenge though, I need to learn how to get in the right mindset to approach while sober.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Its definitely doable

I've never done it before sober. I have this mental crutch of feeling like I need alcohol to lower my inhibition enough to allow myself to cold approach. The negatives are too great to drink regularly though. Last night I got home from the club and my head was pounding, I was leaning over the sink feeling like I was going to throw up. It felt like I might die. Today I have a headache. Especially since I'm 33 now I can't keep doing that as a middle aged man. When I drink too much it also leads me to doing dumb things. Like last night I was lifting up my shirt showing girls my abs and I almost got kicked out by security.

The need for alcohol also limits how often I can go clubbing, once every 3 days. If I can learn how to go out and cold approach completely sober it means I could go clubbing EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and triple my chances of getting laid or a girlfriend. This will probably be a huge challenge though, I need to learn how to get in the right mindset to approach while sober.
Do you go clubbing alone?

Is it possible to go clubbing alone?

By which strategy do you cold approach girls?

Just talk to the first you see and find pretty and ask for socials?