i'm thinking of killing myself, frens

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
i plan on overdosing daily on mk677 to self-induce acromegaly, which as you may know is basically the disease of chadhood. just look at people like tony robbins or ski hi lee as an example of how it massively improves your looks by making you ultra dimorphic even when you are past puberty. i am going to boost my igf-1 levels so high that my skeleton begins to change which is what you see with people with pituitary tumours. is there any reason this wouldn't work? i will bonesmash to accelerate the effects and mew so my lower jaw doesn't protrude like you see with those horror cases. i will also dickmaxx and gymcel.
i don't care about the side effects that i am perfectly informed of. i wouldn't mind getting diabetes and dying a slow, painful death because living in this cruel world is a much more excruciating and miserable fate, so this is basically suicide by looksmaxxing. i don't give a shit and anyone who knows me personally never mistook me for a pussy. i might have to cycle it if i'm concerned my body might desensitise and stop naturally producing hgh so we will see.

btw thanks wagies, i'm funding this all with your gibs :)

20240513 132021

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, RAMU KAKA, Manletmachine and 8 others
Don’t do it nigga

I’ll leave my name clean hERe to any agent looking I do not condone what OP is saying and i believe thERe’s always a way out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, rhinoplasty, buflek and 6 others
how old are u nigga if ur manlet u could try to use those to squeeze some spine cms

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, reek and JCaesar
dont do it bro

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, hifynnt, kiyopon and 3 others
You most likely won't reach acromegaly-tier igf-1 levels with mk-677 jfl, you will just rapidly get diabetes if you megadose it and acromegaly is a huge looksmin for most people.
Don't do it, try to get LL instead; it will become more affordable with time since it is gaining in popularity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: caiolindo, kiyopon, 8trunks and 7 others
Typical online brain rot just forget about this site and seek friendship

• +1
Reactions: xuzky, northern mogger and SoundnVision
Some people here are so crazy

• +1
dont do it get a girlfriend she ll help you

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and northern mogger
i plan on overdosing daily on mk677 to self-induce acromegaly, which as you may know is basically the disease of chadhood. just look at people like tony robbins or ski hi lee as an example of how it massively improves your looks by making you ultra dimorphic even when you are past puberty. i am going to boost my igf-1 levels so high that my skeleton begins to change which is what you see with people with pituitary tumours. is there any reason this wouldn't work? i will bonesmash to accelerate the effects and mew so my lower jaw doesn't protrude like you see with those horror cases. i will also dickmaxx and gymcel.
i don't care about the side effects that i am perfectly informed of. i wouldn't mind getting diabetes and dying a slow, painful death because living in this cruel world is a much more excruciating and miserable fate, so this is basically suicide by looksmaxxing. i don't give a shit and anyone who knows me personally never mistook me for a pussy. i might have to cycle it if i'm concerned my body might desensitise and stop naturally producing hgh so we will see.

View attachment 2914998
You’ll just become super ugly and suffer from diseases for the rest of your life. Tbh there’re better ways to go out. Not that I condone any of this but It’s your choice to be a retard.

• +1
You’ll just become super ugly
what makes you say that? there are many cases where it's a huge looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8trunks and northern mogger

View attachment 2914998

I thought the same thing with testosterone cycles if I didn't reach 5'9.

• +1
Just overdose theory

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and northern mogger
Niggas will do this instead of jaw surgery

• +1
Bro will just end up with big feet and heart failure

• +1
Reactions: Van and northern mogger
bro just get implants or something why kys using fake hgh

you won't do any of that jfl

compared to the average currycel he mogs them x1000. he shits on your street and he makes you bring the paper to wipe his ass
no appeal to females except for junkie tatooed 47 year old smokers