I'm thinking of making a psl video game

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
similar to sims but blackpilled. a small town where you can walk around and interact with people. characters in game would be categorized based on psl, and goal is to slay.
if u approach higher psl than your character you would be rejected and your depression increases. etc etc

you could looksmax and go gym like gta.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, TUSSELEIF, Iblamejordan and 4 others
Looking forward to the wageslave arc for 1 year before bimax.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 11 others
making it a fighting game so i can be a Delon main

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
similar to sims but blackpilled. a small town where you can walk around and interact with people. characters in game would be categorized based on psl, and goal is to slay.
if u approach higher psl than your character you would be rejected and your depression increases. etc etc

that sounds boring as fuck

your only players would be a very small subset of incels that dont mind playing games with shit graphics and shit everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, kranerman23123 and gribsufer1
A08566E7 654F 44AA A71B 61C999F17540

PSL video game where the goal is to slay.

If stacy rejects me will go ER

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
in mmos you buy swords to kill monsters and increase your xp in this game you can buy hammers or other weapons to bonesmash and increase your psl then go slay

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
Screenshot 38

Make a final Boss as barrett

• Love it
Reactions: tyronemaximas

There is actually game

barrett should be a skin/player and final boss is george soros with mini bosses like klays schwab abd andrew tate
Being a player as Barrett it's so easy mode.

Being a player as Barrett it's so easy mode.
no i think it should be a characyer thats hard to unlock, but you need to be above 7psl to be able to finish the quest of assassinating every rothschild

• Woah
Reactions: Iblamejordan