I’m tired of acting like a cuck at work

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Everyone bows their head down in the office and try to look like a worthy fuck to the boss.

Ion give a fuck, I actually do now that I typed it but whatever I don’t wanna be a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, AspiringMogger, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
time to rira maxx

which country u are in?

Everyone bows their head down in the office and try to look like a worthy fuck to the boss.

Ion give a fuck, I actually do now that I typed it but whatever I don’t wanna be a cuck
Had I been in your place, I would have been fired or gotten fired. It seems to me that you are in a Fantozzi-like situation.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and PseudoMaxxer
500mg tren ace per week

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
time to rira maxx
what is that
which country u are in?
does it matter?
Had I been in your place, I would have been fired or gotten fired. It seems to me that you are in a Fantozzi-like situation.
idk tbh, mirin the reference tho.

I’m good at my job, I rot on my phone but I also do all my work.

I’m just the younger kid, they see me smoking and i’m always dressed casual and comfy, so they probably think I don’t take the job seriously and they would want to fire me

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
what is that

does it matter?

I’m just the younger kid, they see me smoking and i’m always dressed casual and comfy, so they probably think I don’t take the job seriously and they would want to fire me
I was referring more to the environment around you, thank you for appreciating

• +1
what is that

does it matter?

matter if I ask

• Woah
I like feeling cucked

• Ugh..
Thats what happened to me, i shouted back regularly and one day they fucking fired me but I made enough money by that point
They were all low class subhumans acting like a whole race/ class above me to cope with their low status, ridiculous job at a shitty bakery

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, AspiringMogger, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Why do you need them
Genuine question, lose them how, aesthetically because they are smaller? Oh no I'm incel but my bollocks better not go smaller! I love my big bollocks ! They go back to normal after stopping roiding.

Or lose them in terms of fertility?
Some guys knock their women up whilst ON gear it's luck of the draw, and if not just take clomid and HCG and you will be gtg

Thats what happened to me, i shouted back regularly and one day they fucking fired me but I made enough money by that point
They were all low class subhumans acting like a whole race/ class above me to cope with their low status, ridiculous job at a shitty bakery
these niggas are engineers tho, but I still se them as subhuman cucks and slaves, all of them hate their job, I KNOW IT.

They are constantly stressed and yell like little girls.

Like bro, you are 55 and bald, your dick doesn’t work and your wife doesn’t fuck you, why do you keep working a job that gives you this much stress.

But tbh, I think it’s more of a fact of identity, they see themselves as “boss” or “vice boss” and they go home and feel proud to be that, they come to work and feel superior in their little bubble.

Their wife doesn’t give a fuck about them and they live to work, that’s their only thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme