Im tired of being ugly

Pedro Zanatta

Pedro Zanatta

SURF & SKATE, STOP BEING GAY
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Posts
1,028
Reputation
817
I legit want to ascend, dont know how, but I will. Shit thread kys bluecell etc etc whatever
 
leave and never show your ugly face on this site ever again
 

Attachments

  • 8FD4FE63-1198-42C0-A48D-EC7322C62CD3.jpeg
    8FD4FE63-1198-42C0-A48D-EC7322C62CD3.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and nattycel
You are not ugly, you're well above average
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Thanks buddy boyo, but i still want something gamechangin looks wise
you just want us to validate you fucking narcy :lul:

You got a longmidface, it's unfixable unless you have a long philtrum
Maybe visiting Taban and getting a rhino, but the PSL bump would be too low for it be worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
just slap on some mma gloves and forget about life for a while
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
you just want us to validate you fucking narcy :lul:

You got a longmidface, it's unfixable unless you have a long philtrum
Maybe visiting Taban and getting a rhino, but the PSL bump would be too low for it be worth it
Nah, I legit wana go to a next level. And I doubt my “long midface” is gonna deny me improvement, also i think its not that bad
Try lifting with steroids
I am thinking about this tbqh, + gettin tattoes would be cool
 
Nah, I legit wana go to a next level. And I doubt my “long midface” is gonna deny me improvement, also i think its not that bad
What fucking next level, my dear autist? Be more specific, are you willing it all to ascend? Go to a maxilofacial surgeon they'll know better than anyone here, long midface is fixable if your philtrum is the problem

it's not as simple as simple as long midface = bad and short = good, but USUALLY the majority of models and actors mentioned here have ratios of 1.0
 
Nah, I legit wana go to a next level. And I doubt my “long midface” is gonna deny me improvement, also i think its not that bad

I am thinking about this tbqh, + gettin tattoes would be cool
Idk, I think tattoos are a looksmin nowadays
 
What fucking next level, my dear autist? Be more specific, are you willing it all to ascend? Go to a maxilofacial surgeon they'll know better than anyone here, long midface is fixable if your philtrum is the problem

it's not as simple as simple as long midface = bad and short = good, but USUALLY the majority of models and actors mentioned here have ratios of 1.0
I dont know what a philtrum is, would rhino fix my prob? Lol rate my cope
Idk, I think tattoos are a looksmin nowadays
At this point in the game i dont even know what to do
 
I dont know what a philtrum is, would rhino fix my prob? Lol rate my cope

At this point in the game i dont even know what to do
Bluecel, 300 hours and you dont know what a philtrum is jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Stare and WannaBeA6

Similar threads

Genetics
Replies
12
Views
63
Genetics
Genetics
try2beme
Replies
1
Views
36
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
Topicalll
Replies
5
Views
33
romanstock
romanstock
NomadicSlayer
Blackpill Im tired
Replies
1
Views
27
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
itsover_0123
Replies
7
Views
45
itsover_0123
itsover_0123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top