I'm tired of being unattractive

emoloserboy

emoloserboy

Iron
16 (17 in 2 months), 6'2/189cm, 71kg (chubby fat)

This is my first ever post so I'm sorry if its not very well structured, I'm also not too good at writing so some of this may not make sense

As of right now I have a half arsed hair care routine, shampoo twice a week with conditioner straight after, hair mask once a week, and I use rosemary oil the night before I shampoo
My skincare routine just being cleanse twice a day, moisturise twice a day, retinol once every other day at night and spf-50 every morning
I'm decently well dressed and my hygiene/smell can't really be improved upon
I physically can not look at myself anymore, I'm also very sorry if the photos are low quality/badly taken I hardly take them

My main insecurities are; skin quality, facial fat, lips, jaw, and nose
I've done a decent amount of research and tried to implement most of it, the main ones being, icing my face every morning, gua sha every other day, finishing my shower on cold and drinking more water
I was thinking about chewing mastic gum and strengthening/enlarging my masseter muscles but all that would do is widen my jaw not actually improve my side profile

I would just really appreciate any tips/ideas on how to improve my looks, once I'm of age and have the money for it I plan on getting subtle facial reconstruction surgeries done for my jaw and nose but for now its pretty hopeless

Reading this back its terribly structured and I have no idea how to fix it so I'm sorry about that but thankyou for reading

(also be as harsh as you want I could not care less)

Attachments

• IMG_6362.jpg
    IMG_6362.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6231.jpg
    IMG_6231.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A561E64E-D946-4E9E-B00E-DB569AD0DF63.jpg
    A561E64E-D946-4E9E-B00E-DB569AD0DF63.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655, Aero and noodlelover
yeah but like how do I improve myself
Idk just stop being ugly take off ur nose ring and softmax and stuff, take pictures that arent from a shit angle

• +1
Reactions: sliege, poopoohead, greywind and 3 others
Also u could ascend with surgery i think u have a lot of features that cna be fixed in surgery
honestly I'm entirely clueless when it actually comes to surgery, what do you think would help me most

honestly I'm entirely clueless when it actually comes to surgery, what do you think would help me most
Orbital implants would help a lot but i would need a non distorted pic to analyze more stuff. These pictures are terrible.

Orbital implants would help a lot but i would need a non distorted pic to analyze more stuff. These pictures are terrible.
the only other photo i can find

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I'm only slightly less ugly in mirrors, I don't think it has that much of an effect

Look at Orc before and after
now take you better start lurking all his threads and ask him tons of question to see how he ascended do the

same with Amnesia

After lurking and looksmaxxing you will ascend from LTN to HTN and fuck LTBs once a month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, lightskincell, Aero and 5 others
honestly man you don't look bad at all I would say you need a different haircut like fringe or sum

• +1
Reactions: emoloserboy
Haircut and piercings are the biggest issues I see, also the attitude you have is pretty bad, as weird as it is to say on this site, be a little confident about yourself, you don’t look that bad at all, you need a few improvements and you’re there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655, emoloserboy and beniman
Mtn on these pics because ur not frauding at all, + putting ur phone angle to low, put ur phone at mouth+ eye level when taking a picture, htn with frauding is possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655 and emoloserboy

This is my first ever post so I'm sorry if its not very well structured, I'm also not too good at writing so some of this may not make sense

As of right now I have a half arsed hair care routine, shampoo twice a week with conditioner straight after, hair mask once a week, and I use rosemary oil the night before I shampoo
My skincare routine just being cleanse twice a day, moisturise twice a day, retinol once every other day at night and spf-50 every morning
I physically can not look at myself anymore, I'm also very sorry if the photos are low quality/badly taken I hardly take them

I've done a decent amount of research and tried to implement most of it, the main ones being, icing my face every morning, gua sha every other day, finishing my shower on cold and drinking more water
I was thinking about chewing mastic gum and strengthening/enlarging my masseter muscles but all that would do is widen my jaw not actually improve my side profile

I would just really appreciate any tips/ideas on how to improve my looks, once I'm of age and have the money for it I plan on getting subtle facial reconstruction surgeries done for my jaw and nose but for now its pretty hopeless

Reading this back its terribly structured and I have no idea how to fix it so I'm sorry about that but thankyou for reading

Where are you from?

• +1
Keep ur hair up brocel u can def pull goth hoes like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655 and emoloserboy
honestly man you don't look bad at all I would say you need a different haircut like fringe or sum
thankyou, do you have any photos of the haircut?

Haircut and piercings are the biggest issues I see, also the attitude you have is pretty bad, as weird as it is to say on this site, be a little confident about yourself, you don’t look that bad at all, you need a few improvements and you’re there.
i honestly dont understand the piercing hate, ill be so real i feel like my piercings are the only reason i can pull, what hairstyle do you think i should get?

i'll authorize you to fuck when you start ur real vilain arc and quit that emo shit

"emoloserboy" ur own enemie is urself man the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655
Mtn on these pics because ur not frauding at all, + putting ur phone angle to low, put ur phone at mouth+ eye level when taking a picture, htn with frauding is possible
i just dont understand angles or like taking photos and shit like that, i dont really care how i look in photos i just want to actually look better irl ykwim

Keep ur hair up brocel u can def pull goth hoes like that
my hair looks good one day every 2 weeks, it has too much weight i just dont know what style to get, or where to get it done

How are you chubby fat at 190cm 71 kg?

You are what's called ugly hot. And tall. Also young and your looks might improve a little bit in next couple of years.

You probably just need to do normie things like improve social and other skills to get friends and romantic partners.

• +1
Good job on softmaxxing though. Also I could be wrong and you might look like bird from side.

• +1

unfortunately dnrd everytg, went straight to the pics and you are MTN.

• +1
Fuck Jews Fuck The Fashion Industry Fuck TikTok Fuck Girl-brain.

Our youth has been robbed by pervasive and deliberate insecurity. While whitey cries and types essays on his skull-shape and eye-angle, your future wife is approached and probed by a worse man than you.

“Even now, now, very now, an old black ram is tupping your white ewe.” (Iago, 1.1)

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
Fuck Jews Fuck The Fashion Industry Fuck TikTok Fuck Girl-brain.

Our youth has been robbed by pervasive and deliberate insecurity. While whitey cries and types essays on his skull-shape and eye-angle, your future wife is approached and probed by a worse man than you.

“Even now, now, very now, an old black ram is tupping your white ewe.” (Iago, 1.1)
I had better self-esteem as abused dog truecel than this tall MTN for fuck sake.

• +1
Reactions: 16hourshower and Deleted member 67655
ill take that honestly
After reading everything
Firstly I just want to say that you are not ugly and most of us do feel like shit when we look at ourselves after falling into this rabbit hole. I'm not being generous or what when rating you mtn. Ur average looking and unfrauded , potentially could look better softmaxxed. Just eat and chew healthy food since you are what you eat. Diet is very underrated and will actually improve someone's skin. Be grateful you don't have any deformity or a glaring issue on your face. I'm saying this from a normie perspective and not a PSL autist. Majority of normies outside are not gonna look at your face and analyse your ratios and features unless you are actually subhuman. Look into the mirror and smile. Eat good and healthy food. Maximize your potential naturally and if you are still not satisfied , then go for cosmetic surgeries. Wish you the best for your ascension :)

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and emoloserboy

ltn, cut that hair, and remove that rings from ur nose and dw at least ur tall:sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and emoloserboy
After reading everything
Firstly I just want to say that you are not ugly and most of us do feel like shit when we look at ourselves after falling into this rabbit hole. I'm not being generous or what when rating you mtn. Ur average looking and unfrauded , potentially could look better softmaxxed. Just eat and chew healthy food since you are what you eat. Diet is very underrated and will actually improve someone's skin. Be grateful you don't have any deformity or a glaring issue on your face. I'm saying this from a normie perspective and not a PSL autist. Majority of normies outside are not gonna look at your face and analyse your ratios and features unless you are actually subhuman. Look into the mirror and smile. Eat good and healthy food. Maximize your potential naturally and if you are still not satisfied , then go for cosmetic surgeries. Wish you the best for your ascension :)
thankyou for the actual advice, honestly very reassuring comment, thanks again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655
No, don’t cut the hair and don’t remove rings. Continue softmaxing and nichemaxing

• +1
Your hair looks way too frizzy for someone with straightish hair, i'd suggest to go longer without shampoo such as once a week and just water rinse it once every few days, defo dont do the low taper fringe or whatever hey suggested here