I'm tired of being unnatractive, looking for tips

emoloserboy

emoloserboy

Iron
Due to the lack of actual advice in my last post I'm redoing it
Also added a video of my fucked side profile

16 (17 in 2 months), 6'2/189cm, 71kg (chubby fat)

This is my first ever post so I'm sorry if its not very well structured, I'm also not too good at writing so some of this may not make sense

As of right now I have a half arsed hair care routine, shampoo twice a week with conditioner straight after, hair mask once a week, and I use rosemary oil the night before I shampoo
My skincare routine just being cleanse twice a day, moisturise twice a day, retinol once every other day at night and spf-50 every morning
I'm decently well dressed and my hygiene/smell can't really be improved upon
I physically can not look at myself anymore, I'm also very sorry if the photos are low quality/badly taken I hardly take them

My main insecurities are; skin quality, facial fat, lips, jaw, and nose
I've done a decent amount of research and tried to implement most of it, the main ones being, icing my face every morning, gua sha every other day, finishing my shower on cold and drinking more water
I was thinking about chewing mastic gum and strengthening/enlarging my masseter muscles but all that would do is widen my jaw not actually improve my side profile

I would just really appreciate any tips/ideas on how to improve my looks, once I'm of age and have the money for it I plan on getting subtle facial reconstruction surgeries done for my jaw and nose but for now its pretty hopeless

Reading this back its terribly structured and I have no idea how to fix it so I'm sorry about that but thankyou for reading

(also be as harsh as you want I could not care less)

Attachments

• IMG_6231.jpg
    IMG_6231.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6362.jpg
    IMG_6362.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • filtered-B229B22D-C6E0-4157-909C-293495F1D377 (1).mov
    1.1 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: descension, Marsiere214, Deleted member 70955 and 1 other person
brutally over

• +1
Reactions: Caucasiann and Zeta
the piercings are my saving grace
unless you specifically only interact with emos no they are not
what surgeries do you think then
fucking all of them tbh if you want super specific advice youre gonna have to actually get consultations but your worst failo is your eye area especially horrendous uee so fillers or fat grafts for that and maybe canthoplasty too to fix nct

• +1
Reactions: Caucasiann, PseudoMaxxer and emoloserboy
unless you specifically only interact with emos no they are not

fucking all of them tbh if you want super specific advice youre gonna have to actually get consultations but your worst failo is your eye area especially horrendous uee so fillers or fat grafts for that and maybe canthoplasty too to fix nct
the girls i want to attract are all emo, thankyou for the actual advice

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Jaw and upper eyelid filler.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, emoloserboy and PseudoMaxxer
U ain’t that bad bro, u actually got a good face, reminds me of that Oppenheimer guy.

1 Jesus max, all the Christian’s are goats and I ain’t ever see a left leaning man that wasn’t a cuck soy boy.

2 Change your hairstyle, but if you want to attract rmp girls you can keep it long but you should cut it a bit, maybe like vinnies. That’s the main failo I see rn, then put on muscle and u should be good

This is my first ever post so I'm sorry if its not very well structured, I'm also not too good at writing so some of this may not make sense

As of right now I have a half arsed hair care routine, shampoo twice a week with conditioner straight after, hair mask once a week, and I use rosemary oil the night before I shampoo
My skincare routine just being cleanse twice a day, moisturise twice a day, retinol once every other day at night and spf-50 every morning
I physically can not look at myself anymore, I'm also very sorry if the photos are low quality/badly taken I hardly take them

I've done a decent amount of research and tried to implement most of it, the main ones being, icing my face every morning, gua sha every other day, finishing my shower on cold and drinking more water
I was thinking about chewing mastic gum and strengthening/enlarging my masseter muscles but all that would do is widen my jaw not actually improve my side profile

I would just really appreciate any tips/ideas on how to improve my looks, once I'm of age and have the money for it I plan on getting subtle facial reconstruction surgeries done for my jaw and nose but for now its pretty hopeless

Reading this back its terribly structured and I have no idea how to fix it so I'm sorry about that but thankyou for reading

Remove this faggot Piercings

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and PseudoMaxxer
You are 16, every surgery is off the table, i'd say that you need to grow thicker eyebrows and exercise your neck a bit to be more masculine

That is why you look better with long hair, it hides your neck

4202996 IMG 62311

4202998 Untitled2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, looks>books and Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
No he needs testosterone
250mg a week for a year
No, he doesn't, it will fuck him up in long term a lot

OP do not play with hormones or steroids at your age especially

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and zurzolo
No, he doesn't, it will fuck him up in long term a lot

OP do not play with hormones or steroids at your age especially
At 18=
It will make him dimorphic
After 3months He will BE Back to baseline

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Allornothing

Chew mastic gum for 30 a day x3 a week.

Stay natural but start going to the gym whilst working out your neck.

Eliminate dairy for a month to see if it improves skin quality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emoloserboy and Htobrother
Chew mastic gum for 30 a day x3 a week.

Stay natural but start going to the gym whilst working out your neck.

Eliminate dairy for a month to see if it improves skin quality.
actually really good advice, thankyou, however can i use mastic gum when i have braces?

actually really good advice, thankyou, however can i use mastic gum when i have braces?
It will Brake you gonna need to Go to your Doc again. So Treatment will need longer

U ain’t that bad bro, u actually got a good face, reminds me of that Oppenheimer guy.

1 Jesus max, all the Christian’s are goats and I ain’t ever see a left leaning man that wasn’t a cuck soy boy.

2 Change your hairstyle, but if you want to attract rmp girls you can keep it long but you should cut it a bit, maybe like vinnies. That’s the main failo I see rn, then put on muscle and u should be good
i have wanted to be a Christian for a long time i just have no clue where to start and no one i know is so i cant really ask for help, im also no where near being left leaning, vinnies hair is way more like textured than mine is so unless i get a perm im not sure if it would work

Try larping as a gothic guy, you have features for it, listen to lot of type o negative and gymmax

• +1
Reactions: emoloserboy
"Unattractive". If I had your looks, I would be slaying girls in my region right now.

Keep the long hair. Grow your eyelashes with castor oil or topical Minoxidil. Exercise at home or hit the gym, if you're into that. Just don't get fat. Basic things like skincare and dressing (stylemaxing) are enough in your case.

Look at your lower third (jaw + chin). You mog the majority of men.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323, boss8055 and emoloserboy
Get to a low bf% bro
Dont eat foods with sodium and eat a lot of bananas
Drink a shit ton of water
Dont eat junkfood, start eating a lot of meat, organs, etc
Get some muscle on your neck and while you are at it get a gymceled body
Sleep 9 hours and cut your screentime
Get some sunlight
Become NT

Thats my advice bro, if you have any questions ask bro. Hope it helps

(Kind enough to give me 'solution'?)

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, panjeet currycel and emoloserboy
how do i grow thicker eyebrows? i assume its just castor oil and dermarolling?
Minoxidil primarly, it should not csuse problems at 16, but still, it is heart medication

Read something about minoxidil and then use it, so you understand pros/cons

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and emoloserboy
"Unattractive". If I had your looks, I would be slaying girls in my region right now.

Keep the long hair. Grow your eyelashes with castor oil or topical Minoxidil. Exercise at home or hit the gym, if you're into that. Just don't get fat. Basic things like skincare and dressing (stylemaxing) are enough in your case.

Look at your lower third (jaw + chin). You mog the majority of men.
thankyou for the advice, but i dont know whether to change my hair or not, everyone has said different things

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Deleted member 70955
Minoxidil primarly, it should not csuse problems at 16, but still, it is heart medication

Read something about minoxidil and then use it, so you understand pros/cons
i will, thankyou

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing

Looks like a retarded vinnie hacker. Keep the hair down and get jacked to use your mogger height

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and emoloserboy
Get to a low bf% bro
Dont eat foods with sodium and eat a lot of bananas
Drink a shit ton of water
Dont eat junkfood, start eating a lot of meat, organs, etc
Get some muscle on your neck and while you are at it get a gymceled body
Sleep 9 hours and cut your screentime
Get some sunlight
Become NT

Thats my advice bro, if you have any questions ask bro. Hope it helps

(Kind enough to give me 'solution'?)
thankyou man, ill do my best

Eyebrows: minoxidil & microneedling also try to trim them straight and not curved.
Skin: good diet, if skin is still looking bad add skincare
lips: use vaseline
lashes: curve them and use castor oil if you want. I use minoxidil for eyebrows and my lashes also grew from it, although I also touch my lashes a bit with minox, but maybe that's cope.
Chew falim gum for masseter muscle. Braces mainly break from hard food, and I doubt chewing gum will break it.
remove piercings, if you can afford it get upper eyelid surgery if not perma squint and get a better haircut, lower bf% and train your neck

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and emoloserboy
Eyebrows: minoxidil & microneedling also try to trim them straight and not curved.
Skin: good diet, if skin is still looking bad add skincare
lips: use vaseline
lashes: curve them and use castor oil if you want. I use minoxidil for eyebrows and my lashes also grew from it, although I also touch my lashes a bit with minox, but maybe that's cope.
Chew falim gum for masseter muscle. Braces mainly break from hard food, and I doubt chewing gum will break it.
remove piercings, if you can afford it get upper eyelid surgery if not perma squint and get a better haircut, lower bf% and train your neck
what about eyelid pulling or is that just cope, i wont be able to get any kinds of surgeries for atleast another 2 years

thankyou for the advice, but i dont know whether to change my hair or not, everyone has said different things

Long hair is the best. Don't let retards here looksmin you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828

Tbh I would get dark hair and hide my eyes

• +1

step one buy some rope from ur local hardware store step two hang urself

• WTF
Reactions: looks>books
1. You should get a physique like this
BF36B5CE BD8F 4E6D A59F 5D0E6742CDCC

2. Wear conzuri to get to 6’4.5

AF0BF8B0 7260 407E 8263 22BECC4B7F7A

3. Consider dying your hair and eyebrows black (up to you)
2B86371D 2E36 4C26 B053 16A8283EA479

3. Do all the other shit people are recommending about skin etc.

If you care enough you can look into PDO threads to minimize UEE and give you a better canthal tilt. Also along with doing all of this blasting steroids will help you look more masculine and make it wayyy easier to get physique gains

Last edited:
  • +1
Long hair is the best. Don't let retards here looksmin you.

what style would work best for me though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
1. You should get a physique like this
View attachment 2997119

2. Wear conzuri to get to 6’4.5

View attachment 2997122
3. Consider dying your hair and eyebrows black (up to you)
View attachment 2997129

3. Do all the other shit people are recommending about skin etc.

If you care enough you can look into PDO threads to minimize UEE and give you a better canthal tilt. Also along with doing all of this blasting steroids will help you look more masculine and make it wayyy easier to get physique gains
thankyou, ill have a look at some threads