im tired of failing

ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Silver
Hello
Im tired of studying, i don't study enough for the engineering, it's too hard if you don't study enough hours, so i fail like a loser most subjects, i failed a subject today, i got a 3 out of 10, a shitty mark. i have to pay a lot of money for it and repeat it, so it's kinda bad. im tired of just living like the way i always have lived, im just at my house alone, not doing nothing special, just playing some music, i don't have almost any people to talk to, not talking even about real friends. I can join a discord and talk to random people but that's people that lives far away so it's not the same, we can have good conversatiions more or less but not the same anyway.
I did a dating app and i got 40 matches by the moment in 10 days but it's useless cause i don't talk that people, i tried talking 3 girls and only 1 answered and she stopped connecting to the app so we don't talk anymore. So at the end of the day all those matches are useless, i don't even like the girls, they're boring, they don't know to talk about nothing, so i don't wanna chat with them.

CONCLUSION: I need a lot of money for my studies, im failing at my studies because im lazy, i don't have almost no one to talk to (some but they're not like reallyfriendly people so we only talk sometimes), online dating is shit (i have matches but i don't like the people there).

HOW TO SOLVE: well, i guess studying is just discipline since the beginning of the course, i have decided to remove all videogames even if i almost never play them right now, and i will start studying tomorrow. About the money problem is the biggest one, i've to find a job for weekends, i will do my curriculum tomorrow too, i have never had a 'job', i've earned money but nothing else, so i don't know if they will give me an opportunity only for weekends as a waitress or something like this.
What i struggle the most (i don't know how to solve it) is with the social thing cause i don't know how to make people like me in order to want them to be my friends, im someone friendly but i don't trust people, i treat them like objects at the beginning so i don't know how to get close to them, i just avoid it, im like this since im a teenager, for traumas and shit, not joking. It's hard to change it, Because most people socialize quickly and they close their social circles and they don't look for more friends, so im out of those circles and i can't join them.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath