I'm tired of people continuously falling for fake "height growth" methods, there is no way to.

illusion

illusion

Iron
I've been scrolling on the forum for a few weeks now and I can't stop seeing people make threads and talk about how to "grow height" through different methods and it's annoying and upsetting to see. There is no method to actually get taller and it's all based on genetics, and people continuously just keep on making up new ways and methods to actually try but it's impossible.

Some people try these said "methods" and then they grow naturally and think they grew from the thing they were doing, and then they recommend to people who can no longer naturally grow height and it just doesn't work for them and it's a waste of time and money depending on what they were doing.

No, at 25 you will not grow from a secret height growth strategy that you got from a person on this site who "discovered" it at 15 and magically grew 4 inches. Don't pay for any methods online either, it's all a bunch of bullcrap to get you to willingly give up your money for something that won't even work.

The only way to grow is simply naturally since it's just genetics or by height lengthening surgery which will not only require you to learn how to walk again, but will also effectively disable you for life since you won't be able to move like a normal human being anymore.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TheTD7, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
over, it was always my dream to be 6'9, alas I will only be a measly 6'5

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Codeinlover, shalomnigga and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii and 6PSLcel
All those testimonials and people on Reddit are probably LARPing too. Height growth as a teenager can't be controlled since you've already had 80%+ of your growth.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, elemanzelvadre and Shkreliii
All those testimonials and people on Reddit are probably LARPing too. Height growth as a teenager can't be controlled since you've already had 80%+ of your growth.
I've learned to just not trust anything you see on reddit, most of the people on the site are too nice when it comes to stuff like this and it isn't good to give hope to someone who won't ever be able to fulfill it.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
I've learned to just not trust anything you see on reddit, most of the people on the site are too nice when it comes to stuff like this and it isn't good to give hope to someone who won't ever be able to fulfill it.
do you study chem/bio nigga? this might be legit if ur growth plates are still open i.e. u manage to get some alpha from hghmaxin while the plates are open

do you study chem/bio nigga? this might be legit if ur growth plates are still open i.e. u manage to get some alpha from hghmaxin while the plates are open
Keyword: Might. It won't work for everyone and there's nothing to say the people that have taken it didn't just grow naturally since most people I've seen going about it have been around 15 - 19. If there was a legitimate way of boosting height everyone would be on it, including me.

Just put every person who makes a thread and suggests how to grow taller on "ignore"

They're all just huffing on the copium denying the BASIC fundamentals of the black pill:
It's ALL genetics

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Keyword: Might. It won't work for everyone and there's nothing to say the people that have taken it didn't just grow naturally since most people I've seen going about it have been around 15 - 19. If there was a legitimate way of boosting height everyone would be on it, including me.
notice how I said "while the plates are open" and u ignored this shit, the reason why there is ambiguity around those from 15 to 19 is cuz thats the age when ur plates close and if u are recessed enough maybe u still have them open at 16 or smth

Only legit way to grow is to use AI + GH or something. All that "Wolff's Law" stuff is cap.

Just put every person who makes a thread and suggests how to grow taller on "ignore"

They're all just huffing on the copium denying the BASIC fundamentals of the black pill:
It's ALL genetics
if I bang ur mom and force u to watch it's also GENETICS so stay cucked and enjoy ur cucked life

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora
Only legit way to grow is to use AI + GH or something. All that "Wolff's Law" stuff is cap.
nah bro just bonesmash ur zigos till u blleeeeEd trust me bro

Put it this way, if there was a way it would be monetized and heavily marketed to make easy billions in profits. Conversely it's how you know ozempic actually works for weight loss.

I've been scrolling on the forum for a few weeks now and I can't stop seeing people make threads and talk about how to "grow height" through different methods and it's annoying and upsetting to see. There is no method to actually get taller and it's all based on genetics, and people continuously just keep on making up new ways and methods to actually try but it's impossible.

Some people try these said "methods" and then they grow naturally and think they grew from the thing they were doing, and then they recommend to people who can no longer naturally grow height and it just doesn't work for them and it's a waste of time and money depending on what they were doing.

No, at 25 you will not grow from a secret height growth strategy that you got from a person on this site who "discovered" it at 15 and magically grew 4 inches. Don't pay for any methods online either, it's all a bunch of bullcrap to get you to willingly give up your money for something that won't even work.

The only way to grow is simply naturally since it's just genetics or by height lengthening surgery which will not only require you to learn how to walk again, but will also effectively disable you for life since you won't be able to move like a normal human being anymore.
`cause greycels and copers come through

Put it this way, if there was a way it would be monetized and heavily marketed to make easy billions in profits. Conversely it's how you know ozempic actually works for weight loss.
Exactly my point, I don't think people get that if there was an actual, legitimate way to grow height, that there wouldn't be such a diverse height epidemic where people are downright in the trenches mentally due to being unhappy with their own height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel

Hgh if your plates are still open. That’s it.

• +1
Reactions: bugbug and 6PSLcel
not true for most succesful strats

true, but I mean at the end of the day nobody is really researching height growth past puberty as the research we've gathered only can say that we cant.

also, if we had an actual method to grow taller past puberty wouldnt we be gatekeeping it? height is more of a valuable trait so if it were easily manipulated it wouldn't be valued as it is.

it's like diamonds, if everyone had it, its invaluable. the only reason why diamonds are so valuable is because companies are making it like that.

im not saying to trust these gurus at all, im saying if you really wanted to go out and research like crazy and try stuff. it might work, it might not. we don't know because of the lack of research.

Their niceness pisses me off now. They will literally invent any bullshit to make sure nobody ends up in uncomfortable territory jfl.
its a bluepill factory that wasted a lot of people's time. Mostly due to the karma system.

yeah it definitely is genetics. But it wont stop us from experimenting new methods.

true, but I mean at the end of the day nobody is really researching height growth past puberty as the research we've gathered only can say that we cant.
Simply not true. In fact, the question of "is it possible" doesn't even exist anymore.
We absolutely can very easily cause kids to grow many inches past their biologically set height.

Researchers know this, and are now asking the question:

**Should** we use pharma techniques to let kids grow taller?

Should Skeletal Maturation Be Manipulated for Extra Height Gain? - J wit

yeah it definitely is genetics. But it wont stop us from experimenting new methods.
We already have a new method.
Shutdown estrogen and you will grow as long as you like.

Men born without estrogen receptor alpha grew well into their twenties. Their growth plates had to be Surgically removed because the fuckers wouldn't stop growing Jfl.

This is only useful for kids though. Realisigin this as a 5,6 twentiescel is just suifuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and AlphaLooksmaxxer666

Men born without estrogen receptor alpha grew well into their twenties. Their growth plates had to be Surgically removed because the fuckers wouldn't stop growing Jfl.

This is only useful for kids though. Realisigin this as a 5,6 twentiescel is just suifuel tbh
oh shit I am more than screwed then.

oh shit I am more than screwed then.
nothing we can do now as oldcels. Just watch the new generation casually download .org articles and mog us even harder.
Smh
Wojakdepress

those people would probably have some serious bone issues, no?

those people would probably have some serious bone issues, no?
i think i read they had weaker bones yes, but they weren't deformed into pretzels or anything. We don't need to completely shutdown all estrogen to gain benefit anyway. Shutdown as much estrogenic action as you can handle

Simply not true. In fact, the question of "is it possible" doesn't even exist anymore.
We absolutely can very easily cause kids to grow many inches past their biologically set height.

Researchers know this, and are now asking the question:

**Should** we use pharma techniques to let kids grow taller?

Should Skeletal Maturation Be Manipulated for Extra Height Gain? - J wit

theres no of evidence that after puberty height growth can happen, in fact quite the opposite where evidence shows that after the growth plates close there is no growth.

however is someone is down to research there ass off, im saying not to limit yourself based off already given research that can oppose what your trying to do.

honestly if we limit ourself were just gonna stay the same old boring self and regret that we've never tried. if it doesnt work, ok cool, but if it does you can reap the benefits of it.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
i think i read they had weaker bones yes, but they weren't deformed into pretzels or anything. We don't need to completely shutdown all estrogen to gain benefit anyway. Shutdown as much estrogenic action as you can handle
interesting,

can you tell me how estrogen promotes skeletal maturity?

theres no of evidence that after puberty height growth can happen
I know. I'm talking about heightmaxxing for people who already have their plates open, and a method for keeping them open for as long as they like.

As for us adultcels yeah things are bleak. either go through hell for LL or just sit here and complain.
although there is another method to grow as an adult but no one here will have the balls and resources to pull it off

interesting,

can you tell me how estrogen promotes skeletal maturity?
all i know is estrogen is responsible for closing growth plates, adn its proven that suppressing estrogen means you can keep them open as long as you like.

And that the "growth spurt" phenomenon is actually a sign of estrogen trying to close the plate. In doing so you get a short burst of growth. If you had a massive growth spurt as a kid its a sign you had high estrogen as a kid.

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer

it truly is over for many shortcels. Millions must wear height extenders

I know. I'm talking about heightmaxxing for people who already have their plates open, and a method for keeping them open for as long as they like.

As for us adultcels yeah things are bleak. either go through hell for LL or just sit here and complain.
although there is another method to grow as an adult but no one here will have the balls and resources to pull it off
wolffs law is purely cope, hypothesizing however i could see it work if it were to just rip the bone apart vertically, not at a scale that leg lengthening does it but at a very tiny amount, therefore people justifying microfractures.

idk, might all just be cope. trying to find this out is like trying to find the cure of cancer

wolffs law is purely cope, hypothesizing however i could see it work if it were to just rip the bone apart vertically, not at a scale that leg lengthening does it but at a very tiny amount, therefore people justifying microfractures.

idk, might all just be cope. trying to find this out is like trying to find the cure of cancer
Wolff's law gave me a deformed nose JFL so bone does get bigger marginally when you strike it.
for height its for sure cope.

Also its pretty sad a cheap piece of shit osteotomy and shitty mechanical cotnraption costs an arm and a leg.
LL could realistically be for 2k and the surgeons would still make a solid profit lmao.

You can very safely get 3 inches with LL btw. (1.5 on tibia, 1.5 on femur)

Wolff's law gave me a deformed nose JFL so bone does get bigger marginally when you strike it.
for height its for sure cope.

Also its pretty sad a cheap piece of shit osteotomy and shitty mechanical cotnraption costs an arm and a leg.
LL could realistically be for 2k and the surgeons would still make a solid profit lmao.

You can very safely get 3 inches with LL btw. (1.5 on tibia, 1.5 on femur)
id guess, but you would need those physical therapy in order to actually walk again. its sad however to see surgeons taking advantage of insecure people for profit

tbh if nobody is willing to give any actual heightmaxxing methods after twenty that wont make you end up crippled for life, id guess to just start from scratch and fuck around and find out

also to ask why would you bonesmash ur nose?

also to ask why would you bonesmash ur nose?
I had this fantasy of being a pro boxer when i was a kid. I came across a wolff's law article and began battering my entire face to prepare my facial bones for my illustrious boxing career. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I had this fantasy of being a pro boxer when i was a kid. I came across a wolff's law article and began battering my entire face to prepare my facial bones for my illustrious boxing career. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
well sadly enough i was born with a big nose, tbh im getting rhinoplasty so it doesnt even matter

Water
LL + lifts

well sadly enough i was born with a big nose, tbh im getting rhinoplasty so it doesnt even matter
Are u sure its a big nose.

Blackpill diagnosis is much more difficult than you think.
A big nose could be an illusion from retruded midface or jaw deformity.

[guy below just got basic jaw surgery]
Beforebirdcel2
AfterBirdcel

Are u sure its a big nose.

Blackpill diagnosis is much more difficult than you think.
A big nose could be an illusion from retruded midface or jaw deformity.

[guy below just got basic jaw surgery]
View attachment 3039020View attachment 3039022
yeah i def think so. i dont have a recessed third.

im also above 10-12% bf so ill prolly leanmax beforehand, but im still growing so i dont wanna stunt growth, im trying to find a good diet to fix that