I'm TIRED of seeing tons and tons and tons of young guys with perfect effortlessly lean faces while I struggle even with a high effort diet

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Fuck it already, its like the universe is mocking me. Hell I even saw a pic that was supposed to be funny, some fatso with very big belly and some other guy poking it. THE FUCKING FATSO HAD A FACE AS LEAN AS MY BEST LEAN DAYS, WITH SHADOWS UNDER CHEEKS AND VISIBLE JAWLINE. He didnt even have a notable bone structure, and meanwhile I onl gained shadows under cheeks long after already having visible ab insertions. This is a fucking scam.

I also see everyday guys with much weaker face bone structures than me with a face I only get on the best of my best days, effortlessly while they eat whatever shit. Im talking about guys with very weak jaws but sharp jawlines anyways because of effortless low face bloat. Guys with narrow faces or recessed maxillas and almost better face shading than me on my best days. And every day I see more and more and more guys like this and I am losing my mind. WHy in the hell do I have to suffer such a high effort diet while guys with WEAKER bone structures than me and zero effort have a face as lean as the best of my best days consistently?

Fuck this scam already. Fuck this unfairness.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Fuck it already, its like the universe is mocking me. Hell I even saw a pic that was supposed to be funny, some fatso with very big belly and some other guy poking it. THE FUCKING FATSO HAD A FACE AS LEAN AS MY BEST LEAN DAYS, WITH SHADOWS UNDER CHEEKS AND VISIBLE JAWLINE. He didnt even have a notable bone structure, and meanwhile I onl gained shadows under cheeks long after already having visible ab insertions. This is a fucking scam.

I also see everyday guys with much weaker face bone structures than me with a face I only get on the best of my best days, effortlessly while they eat whatever shit. Im talking about guys with very weak jaws but sharp jawlines anyways because of effortless low face bloat. Guys with narrow faces or recessed maxillas and almost better face shading than me on my best days. And every day I see more and more and more guys like this and I am losing my mind. WHy in the hell do I have to suffer such a high effort diet while guys with WEAKER bone structures than me and zero effort have a face as lean as the best of my best days consistently?

Genetics and natural selection bro . Some men are not supposed to breed . We are in that category .

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Genetics and natural selection bro . Some men are not supposed to breed . We are in that category .
im talkiing about guys with low cheekbones, NCT, weak jaws, narrow faces and generally shit bone structure and they STILL look somewhat defined because of pure effortessly permanent lean face

You look good bro. Like, really. Now stfu, the fuck is your problem? You have zygos, I don't. You have a nice jawline, I don't. So stfu. I have more issues than you do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, HorribleTeeth, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
im talkiing about guys with low cheekbones, NCT, weak jaws, narrow faces and generally shit bone structure and they STILL look somewhat defined because of pure effortessly permanent lean face

It’s genetics to store buccal fat . Consider buccal fat removal surgery

Can you post some examples of your face bloated vs these nonbloated people you're talking about? Geniunely curious.

Ur 30 years old stop crying on a forum for teens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 147 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I onl gained shadows under cheeks long after already having visible ab insertions
same bro but
You look good bro. Like, really. Now stfu, the fuck is your problem? You have zygos, I don't. You have a nice jawline, I don't. So stfu. I have more issues than you do.

How about... Lyposuction?

BTW, you're 30 years old... What the fuck are you doing here, - get a life.

You legitimately have BDD dude. You don't look bloated at all in any of the 100s of pics you have posted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Fuck off you Chad. You have many female admirers despite your famously shit frame. I would give anything to have your face/hair and 7" dick size, as a fellow 30+ guy.

I fucking STARVED myself late last year on 2000 calories and 50g or less carbs for weeks on end, felt like absolute shit, and I still look the way I do and have a small dick, when you live the life of fucking Riley compared to me.

You are taking the absolute piss.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176