I’m tired to walk alone in this path…

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
To fight alone against water sea, earth and fire, by my mere bare hands, full of despair and sorrow of a past that is long gone, over a shadow that is pure mirage, over a life that is pure damnation.

Tired to feel, tired to think, so and too much. And misunderstood by others, those i love, and those i vainely seek approval, and by my very own self.

What am i? What i ever was ? What i became? What will i become ? Does it matter if the end is brutal annihilation with the livings that will, too, suffer from the same fate? Or is it a mere matter of making me suffer in my inner essence more deeply?

Oh Lord, Creator of the Heavens and the Earths, spare me or enlighten me, or strenghten me. Or just make me feel alive. I’m a tormented walking corpse deeply implemented in this weird thing that they call « life ». Is that a « life »?

Here is my SOS. I need something that’s for sure and i need something to disappear, my deep rooted sadness.
Do i deserve it? I hope to learn it soon enough before the angel of death finds some talent in me and decides to enroll me in his path.

@SunniMogger @the BULL @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Xuci27, Deleted member 19157 and 3 others
The state of christcucks (and allahcucucks)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18840
u wot m8

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
He is here for you

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20677 and 1 other person
The state of christcucks (and allahcucucks)
I wish i could lower my dignity to the level bellow, not feel ashamed and be able to be content with life as you are, in a way i truly admire you :

Serial Coomer

Lost virginity to chinese prostitute​

I wish i could lower my dignity to the level bellow, not feel ashamed and be able to be content with life as you are, in a way i truly admire you :

Serial Coomer

Lost virginity to chinese prostitute​

Why feel ashamed on an anonimous forum
You quoted my status like im here in front of you but im just an anonimous presence on the internet. Im not ashamed for two reasons:
1. Im anonimous on the internet (almost)
2. Life is only one so caring about shame is futile

Need the chico version

Lachowskii

• WTF
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18840
Nigga thinks he a prophet or some shit 💀

ur a good guy mate

• Love it
Ngl I dn rd

• So Sad
This guy was never the same after you made post about the creep larping his age @Rupert Pupkin

Life is shit then You die