I'M TOO AUTISTIC TO HANDLE IOIS (STORY TIME GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
It's very rare for me to get IOIs outside of club environments / bars (sub-chadlite life, over), but it does happen occasionally :hnghn:

Today was one such day.

I was at the gym minding my own business as usual, hitting the barbells with my dyel, laughable twink-tier physique and my hoodie pulled all the way up to best possibly avoid any human contact :feelsmage:

As I finished my last set and was about to rack the barbells, some MTB foid came over smiled at me and asked me if she could use the bench I was standing at :feelsbaton:

I tried to smile back (which most likely just came out as a wretched grimace) and told her sure and I was finished anyway. She nodded and smiled, and kept maintaining eye contact with me. At this point I could already feel I was starting to get awkward cause I was not sure if I should just go rack the barbells like a normal human, or if I should stay and say something. She saved me by telling me she had "seen me before" (whatever that means) and that she thought I looked cute. I awkwardly shifted and told her thanks and likewise. She asked me what my name is and now is where the real cringe starts. Instead of telling her my name and asking for her snapchat / instagram or something NT I replied with "Do you come here often" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

My heart immediately sank and I wanted to fucking die right there and then. And no, unlike Reddit cucks would have you believe she did not reply with "Well hi do you come here often, my name is X" whereafter we rode happily into the sunset. Instead she just looked a bit flustered and said "yeah".

At this point I could've probably pressed on but she had my autism sniffed out like a K9 looking for cocaine in the favelas of Mexico City, so I decided to leave it then and there and go to rack my barbells instead:popcorn:

It is brutally fucking over for me.

Should I try to talk with her next time I see her?

Tagging conversational experts

@rand anon @Dr. Bruh @TRUE_CEL @Ellipsis @russiancel @Xangsane @Blackgymmax @Artemis @poopoohead @Shako Mako @pneumocystosis @Elvisandreaa @Allandro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Rimaxtis, Allandro and 19 others
Nigga if ur the dude in ur avi ur chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, lepo2317 and Deleted member 22623
mogs me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, rand anon and Deleted member 22623
Nigga if ur the dude in ur avi ur chadlite

its me, but I am not chadlite, what is with the brutal fucking overrates on the forums these days. If I was I wouldn't be sitting here writing this shitty thread cause I got cucked yet again by my fucking autism fucking brutally over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 17244
its me, but I am not chadlite, what is with the brutal fucking overrates on the forums these days. If I was I wouldn't be sitting here writing this shitty thread cause I got cucked yet again by my fucking autism fucking brutally over
Nigga those eyes are literally 10/10 not just the color also the shape eyebrows very good too u look like a model there

u htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
@
rand anon
@rand anon

Spider Man Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, ascension, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
It's very rare for me to get IOIs outside of club environments / bars (sub-chadlite life, over), but it does happen occasionally :hnghn:

Today was one such day.

I was at the gym minding my own business as usual, hitting the barbells with my dyel, laughable twink-tier physique and my hoodie pulled all the way up to best possibly avoid any human contact :feelsmage:

As I finished my last set and was about to rack the barbells, some MTB foid came over smiled at me and asked me if she could use the bench I was standing at :feelsbaton:

I tried to smile back (which most likely just came out as a wretched grimace) and told her sure and I was finished anyway. She nodded and smiled, and kept maintaining eye contact with me. At this point I could already feel I was starting to get awkward cause I was not sure if I should just go rack the barbells like a normal human, or if I should stay and say something. She saved me by telling me she had "seen me before" (whatever that means) and that she thought I looked cute. I awkwardly shifted and told her thanks and likewise. She asked me what my name is and now is where the real cringe starts. Instead of telling her my name and asking for her snapchat / instagram or something NT I replied with "Do you come here often" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

My heart immediately sank and I wanted to fucking die right there and then. And no, unlike Reddit cucks would have you believe she did not reply with "Well hi do you come here often, my name is X" whereafter we rode happily into the sunset. Instead she just looked a bit flustered and said "yeah".

At this point I could've probably pressed on but she had my autism sniffed out like a K9 looking for cocaine in the favelas of Mexico City, so I decided to leave it then and there and go to rack my barbells instead:popcorn:

@rand anon @Dr. Bruh @TRUE_CEL @Ellipsis @russiancel @Xangsane @Blackgymmax @Artemis @poopoohead @Shako Mako @pneumocystosis @Elvisandreaa @Allandro
Your problem is not your looks but what goes on in your mind.

• Hmm...
dnr but i can relate to the title. I got 2 IOIs this weekend (girl asking for my number, another girl coming up and complimenting my height), and I was so not used to this I got uncomfortable and just kinda froze. It felt wrong

@smvmaxxertilllate @Racky

• So Sad
Reactions: zura, Racky and Deleted member 22623
send side
already posted my side here cause i have a subhuman gonial angle and its preventing me from living a normal life

as u can see my maxilla is also clearly recessed

dnr but i can relate to the title. I got 2 IOIs this weekend (girl asking for my number, another girl coming up and complimenting my height), and I was so not used to this I got uncomfortable and just kinda froze. It felt wrong

yeah its fucked man, its a lot easier if ure drunk.. but cant go around drunk 24/7 :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
already posted my side here cause i have a subhuman gonial angle and its preventing me from living a normal life

as u can see my maxilla is also clearly recessed
it’s barely recessed lol

but ur head tilt frauding so idk

• Hmm...
yeah man that was pretty fucking bad.

Don’t approach her next time, only smile at her and maybe say hi.
That’s it.
Do that the next few times.

Hopefully she’ll reinitiate.

• Love it
You are a pathetic no nt retard thats why. It won't get better

• So Sad

Today was one such day.

That's not an IOI you absolute fucking narcy cunt, if it was she would've made sure to get your number or give you. I'm sick of delusional niggas on here saying they got IOIs cause a foid spoke to you or looked in your direction.

In reality she wanted to use the bench and was being friendly and polite to ask what you're name was and then you tried to make it something more than it was by asking her questions and trying to have a convo with her while she was there to work out that's why she just cut you off and said 'yeah' so you got the fucking hint.

• +1
JFL at you tagging me as a conversational expert, I can't even talk with half of my friends without wanting to die inside and becoming my fully unhinged, blackpilled edgelord self.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 22623
You are a pathetic no nt retard thats why. It won't get better

would be better if i was more forward grown

That's not an IOI you absolute fucking narcy cunt, if it was she would've made sure to get your number or give you. I'm sick of delusional niggas on here saying they got IOIs cause a foid spoke to you or looked in your direction.

In reality she wanted to use the bench and was being friendly and polite to ask what you're name was and then you tried to make it something more than it was by asking her questions and trying to have a convo with her while she was there to work out that's why she just cut you off and said 'yeah' so you got the fucking hint.

i think maybe I got to close and she realized my maxilla was recessed

• JFL
Reactions: zura, AspiringMogger and ascension

Today was one such day.

You are making a fuss over nothing. That’s not a bad response. Made me chuckle that you thought it was. Definitely make some small talk or ask her out. She’s clearly into you. 👍🏽

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22623
JFL at you tagging me as a conversational expert, I can't even talk with half of my friends without wanting to die inside and becoming my fully unhinged, blackpilled edgelord self.
Ajeossi! Don’t put yourself down like that.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 22623
would be better if i was more forward grown

i think maybe I got to close and she realized my maxilla was recessed
Yeah keep telling yourself that you can't even hold a convo without shitting your pants

• Hmm...
but u seem high IQ bhai

You are making a fuss over nothing. That’s not a bad response. Made me chuckle that you thought it was. Definitely make some small talk or ask her out. She’s clearly into you. 👍🏽

u think so? i will try to say hi to her if i see her agian, but probably she will just look at me like im retarded (i am. over.)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ajeossi! Don’t put yourself down like that.
Unfortunately it's true though. I could probably count the number of genuine friends I have at school with my two hands. Even then I can't really talk to them about my true interests and hobbies, which render me unrelatable to 99% of the population (it feels).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
tbh whats the point of looksmaxing to you? You mog, fakecel

Unfortunately it's true though. I could probably count the number of genuine friends I have at school with my two hands. Even then I can't really talk to them about my true interests and hobbies, which render me unrelatable to 99% of the population (it feels).
I will tell you this much.. real friends are so rare. I had dozens of friends but only one real friend. If you had more than one, you’re lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
but u seem high IQ bhai

u think so? i will try to say hi to her if i see her agian, but probably she will just look at me like im retarded (i am. over.)
She already made up her mind about you in a good way. So yeah just say hi to her and just make a conversation. 👍🏽

• +1

• Love it
She asked me what my name is and now is where the real cringe starts. Instead of telling her my name and asking for her snapchat / instagram or something NT I replied with "Do you come here often" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
It's amazing how a few flaps of the tongue and uvula can set the course (for better or worse) for the rest of your entire life story.

• JFL

Today was one such day.

you have nothing to lose if you approach again. remember that looks can make girls overlook autism. just use this as a learning experience and maybe you can get a possible FWB

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 22623
Dont ask me. I would've ran away the second a foid says hi to me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, SurgeryEnjoyer, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Game doesn't matter, what you say doesn't matter, it's all about your FACE and your looks were high enough that she approached.

She was flustered probably because your Chad. She didn't care what you said, nothing you say can fuck it up if she likes you.

Same applies in reverse, if she doesn't like you face nothing you say can make her like you that's why PUA is cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Deleted member 22623
Mentalcels.org chads.org

incels like me get mogged here every day

• Hmm...

from the way he described it, it definitely sounded like an IOI. I live in the same country as OP and it’s very uncommon to do that here. We live in very socially conservative country and people don’t strike up conversations with strangers unless they are drunk.

• +1
I remember one time I was sitting on a lats pull down machine with free weights and a black mtb just came up to me and took the weights off while I was sitting in between sets. I was in utter disbelief Bhai and didn’t know what to do. She laughed it off and I looked at her like she killed my cat. Least NT moment I’ve ever had in the gym.

• Woah

I remember two parents with a son and daughter both in hs asked me for advice to get into Stanford when I was headed home after work. I spoke for like thirty minutes and the whole time their daughter kept looking at me like a puppy and playing with her hair, shit made me uncomfortable asf.

I don't interact with other humans these days tho so hasn't happened again. Trying to adopt Jiren mentality tbh.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 22623
  • So Sad
The blackpill made me no longer care about what i'm saying. It might be awkward but the truth is girls don't give a fuck. If you look good, it won't turn them off and if you don't then why bother.

• Hmm...
you have nothing to lose if you approach again. remember that looks can make girls overlook autism. just use this as a learning experience and maybe you can get a possible FWB
Probably but it’s not the first time I’m acting like a retard, it’s like I truly never learn
I remember one time I was sitting on a lats pull down machine with free weights and a black mtb just came up to me and took the weights off while I was sitting in between sets. I was in utter disbelief Bhai and didn’t know what to do. She laughed it off and I looked at her like she killed my cat. Least NT moment I’ve ever had in the gym.
jfl that sounds weird as fuck.. did she tell u why she did it??? I wouldn’t have known what to do either
I remember two parents with a son and daughter both in hs asked me for advice to get into Stanford when I was headed home after work. I spoke for like thirty minutes and the whole time their daughter kept looking at me like a puppy and playing with her hair, shit made me uncomfortable asf.

I don't interact with other humans these days tho so hasn't happened again. Trying to adopt Jiren mentality tbh.
mirin.. I am forced to interact with humans due to the nature of my work sadly
The blackpill made me no longer care about what i'm saying. It might be awkward but the truth is girls don't give a fuck. If you look good, it won't turn them off and if you don't then why bother.
maybe ure right, but never really happened to me this way unless she was drunk. Seems like either a Blackpill fantasy or a 6+ PSL thing

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, AspiringMogger, poopoohead and 1 other person