50 BC but no proof?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and autistic_tendencies
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: ascension and autistic_tendencies
How do you have 50 already
I have 2 chadlites friends who mog you into oblivion and they have 20 and 40 slays at 23 jfl
i’ve got a mtn at best friend who is almost at 3 figures, slaying just doesn’t add up tbh

• +1
Reactions: nofap
pretty much low inhib also uses the money card cause he’s pretty well off

• +1
Reactions: nofap and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
How do you have 50 already
I have 2 chadlites friends who mog you into oblivion and they have 20 and 40 slays at 23 jfl
Maybe they don’t mog me then

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Some girl came up to me at work and said I was the best looking bouncer shes ever seen and asked for my instagram so I gave it to her

She dmed me at the end of the night when the bar was closing asking me when i got off so i told her and asked to come over straight from work

I go over to her airbnb she was sharing with 8 other girls HOLY shit super difficult to be one guy with 8 girls grilling you especially when im coming up with lies that im 22 and all this shit rofl

She isnt giving it up easily and shut down my advances like 6 times, so i was borderline jester tier making out with this chick and not getting sex, but eventually she brought me to her room and we fucked. I came in her by accident and she wasnt on birth control RIP.

I was like you should take a plan b i nutted in you, this gutter clunge slut was like “well you have to pay for it” yea ok fuck you slut. I told her i had one in my car and id be right back, i go out and fucking FLOOR it home celebrating that chad tier pump and dump, blocked her and all her friends on ig

4th slay since Thursday night:feelshah:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee and Clavicular
@greycel coper
Barely 7 cucked by curve
18cm/7'' length, 16cm/6.3'' girth and with a large imposing head, highly aesthetic.
Yes, it's curved upwards, and thats good, not bad.

Community Verified icon

Last edited:
  • +1
jfl whats your body count bro

Some girl came up to me at work and said I was the best looking bouncer shes ever seen and asked for my instagram so I gave it to her

She dmed me at the end of the night when the bar was closing asking me when i got off so i told her and asked to come over straight from work

I go over to her airbnb she was sharing with 8 other girls HOLY shit super difficult to be one guy with 8 girls grilling you especially when im coming up with lies that im 22 and all this shit rofl

She isnt giving it up easily and shut down my advances like 6 times, so i was borderline jester tier making out with this chick and not getting sex, but eventually she brought me to her room and we fucked. I came in her by accident and she wasnt on birth control RIP.

I was like you should take a plan b i nutted in you, this gutter clunge slut was like “well you have to pay for it” yea ok fuck you slut. I told her i had one in my car and id be right back, i go out and fucking FLOOR it home celebrating that chad tier pump and dump, blocked her and all her friends on ig

4th slay since Thursday night:feelshah:
Bragthread, chad. :feelshmm:

• +1
@greycel coper

18cm/7'' length, 16cm/6.3'' girth and with a large imposing head, highly aesthetic.

View attachment 2986228
Length and girth are a bit too much but big glans and upward curve is giga halo and women go crazy over those.

@ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and greycel
@greycel coper

View attachment 2986228
Your dick is too big for every woman, short of those who have been doing extensive training with dragon dildos.

They will prefer a 6.5x 5.5 more. That dick is genetically superior to your dick. And mine too, Im 7 x 5.5, I'll be limited with positions. Somebody slightly smaller will give better sex than me.
Tbh a better girth would be worth, but max around 5.7ish

You won't be able to have sex with anybody with a dick 6+ inches in girth. Keep coping to malegaze

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Clavicular and Michael Myers
Your dick is too big for every woman, short of those who have been doing extensive training with dragon dildos.

They will prefer a 6.5x 5.5 more. That dick is genetically superior to your dick. And mine too, Im 7 x 5.5, I'll be limited with positions. Somebody slightly smaller will give better sex than me.

You won't be able to have sex with anybody with a dick 6+ inches in girth. Keep coping to malegaze
Most customers of dragon dildos are actually gay men. Women don’t want 6 inches of girth, let alone more. You’re right about this. 7 x 6.3 is too much. You have more length than me, by the way. I’m only 6.5 instead. Though that’s a difference of 0.5 so I am still worried it might be too much. What does your experience say? 6 inches of girth or more is only for bragging to other men.

• +1

that simply is not true

I've already had sex with a girl, and the dick goes in kinda easily, in fact at first it is a little stuck, but then the pussy dilates and it goes in and out normally. I don't think there is a limit for girth when the pussy is dilated, it adapts.
There is a limit to oral sex though, I might be beyoung that limite already i think. My experience with sex is not that big, I barely leave the house. but with the little I've done it seems like I'm beyond the limit for oral sex with most women.
But maybe with a little training they can suck comfortably.

Last edited:
Length and girth are a bit too much but big glans and upward curve is giga halo and women go crazy over those.

@ShawarmaFilth
Its wayyy to much curve tho tbh

@greycel coper

View attachment 2986228
Its good lol never said it was bad

However its too curved, u start losing length

Let me see from the side, maybe the angle makes it look more curved than it is

that simply is not true

I've already had sex with a girl, and the dick goes in kinda easily, in fact at first it is a little stuck, but then the pussy dilates and it goes in and out normally. I don't think there is a limit for girth when the pussy is dilated, it adapts.
There is a limit to oral sex though, I might be beyoung that limite already i think. My experience with sex is not that big, I barely leave the house. but with the little I've done it seems like I'm beyond the limit for oral sex with most women.
But maybe with a little training they can suck comfortably.
Over if ur below 6.5 girth in 2024 😭 bro said it goes in easily

@Autismcel @Michael Myers

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Autismcel

I'll commit suicide by overdosing on zinc if i don't reach AT LEAST 7x6 bp by 21

2024/6/17

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and ShawarmaFilth
I'll commit suicide by overdosing on zinc if i don't reach AT LEAST 7x6 bp by 21

2024/6/17
Does zinc overdose painless? Also why not just pe

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Idk

PE is time consuming otherwise all of us would be rockin 10 inchers
FCUKKKKKKKK DICKPILL IS TOO BRUTAL AND WE HAVE CUCK MYERS SAYING

“Stupid goyim! You want 8x6? Pfft! Fell for the meme! 4.2x4 is ideal goyim. Women have tiny pussies!”

• JFL

“Stupid goyim! You want 8x6? Pfft! Feel for the meme! 4.2x4 is ideal goyim. Women have tiny pussies!”
@Michael Myers this one is crazy :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL

A baby comes out of a woman's vagina, do you think a thick penis will be impossible to enter, the vagina has the capacity to expand.

It became easier after it dilated during sex, initially it was kinda stuck. Maybe it's different with a virgin or semi-virgin girl idk.
this girl was very experienced, even had a bodybuilder boyfriend until some months before we got laid(we got laid the same week we met on tinder)

and I didn't even feel it tight, I believe that if it were twice the size it would still go in Or maybe I didn't feel it because I had little sensitivity due to masturbation, from squeezing my penis with my hand.

2024/6/17
dont do that lol
(is it possible to die from zinc overdose or is it just a joke)

Last edited:
Mirin female attention :forcedsmile:

A baby comes out of a woman's vagina, do you think a thick penis will be impossible to enter, the vagina has the capacity to expand.

It became easier after it dilated during sex, initially it was kinda stuck. Maybe it's different with a virgin or semi-virgin girl idk.
this girl was very experienced, even had a bodybuilder boyfriend until some months before we got laid(we got laid the same week we met on tinder)

did she comment about ur size?
dont do that lol
(is it possible to die from zinc overdose or is it just a joke)
What age did urs stop growing

did she comment about ur size?

What age did urs stop growing
yes, I remember she said at the beginning when the dick was kinda stuck, she said "who told you to have a big dick"
when I was fuckin har pussy she said my dick was "wonderful"(idk if it makes sense in english), and that I was wasting it by not fucking other women 😑 (normies dont understand the mental pill), im not the type who enjoys the idea of slaying. or maybe if i started doing it i would enjoy, idk tbh.
What bothered me was the condom, too tight.
She also started jerking me off at the end and kept looking at my dick while she did it, her hand was very small.
Idk bro, maybe 17? I really dont know. I didn't measure up until I was in my early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
yes, I remember she said at the beginning when the dick was kinda stuck, she said "who told you to have a big dick"
when I was fuckin har pussy she said my dick was "wonderful"(idk if it makes sense in english), and that I was wasting it by not fucking other women 😑 (normies dont understand the mental pill), im not the type who enjoys the idea of slaying. or maybe if i started doing it i would enjoy, idk tbh.
What bothered me was the condom, too tight.
She also started jerking me off at the end and kept looking at my dick while she did it, her hand was very small.
Idk bro, maybe 17? I really dont know. I didn't measure up until I was in my early 20s.
@Autismcel whats ur girth

6 inches girth or death, he literally is 7 inches length which isnt “long”

Brutal girth pill

That’s why I asked for more angles. Delivar nao. @Eduardo DOV
Yeah, the angle isnt flattering i think mine would look super curved at that angle too

Easily if she’s got a very loose vagina. :feelskek:

@Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

“Stupid goyim! You want 8x6? Pfft! Fell for the meme! 4.2x4 is ideal goyim. Women have tiny pussies!”
“Cuck Myers :soy:” while I’m spitting the realest shit. GayFilth needs to stop coping. @Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
“Cuck Myers :soy:” while I’m spitting the realest shit. GayFilth needs to stop coping. @Autismcel
Literally a fucking kike i know ur goal u little jew