Im too scared to swim in the sea anymore

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I'm too fucking scared

Like I know how to swim, but the other day I tried going into deep areas then did a dive and looked in front and it was full black then i started sprint-swimming back to land that scared the shit out of me

Now I think about it it was probably leaves lol but on the sea u cant think properly u panic

And what if a current takes me away? What happens? I fucking drown. Or I get too far away and I'll have to swim back to land which will take over 5-6 hours and it'll be night by the time i swim back to land

Like dangerous sea animals aren't a concern for me since there aren't any in my place...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, HitAndRun, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
tldr:I am a pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, optimisticzoomer, maarda and 3 others
tldr:I am a pussy
Bro you probably never went to swimming before

Since indian ocean is too dirty to swim in

And your stupid ass bitch dad can't afford to go to pools

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, AverageCurryEnjoyer, ryuken and 3 others
I feel like I'm more scared of the sea now than when I was a kid, more low inhib back then

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and asdvek
I almost drowned when i was little since then I am scared to swin

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, HitAndRun, DalitBoss and 1 other person
I swam in middle of indian ocean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss and asdvek
In the middle of the ocean, the waves would fuck you up. you'd drown in the matter of a few seconds.
But i survived i travelled through indian ocean and reached canada and started driving trucks there it was a journey which i regret

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Bro you probably never went to swimming before

Since indian ocean is too dirty to swim in

And your stupid ass bitch dad can't afford to go to pools
i didnt knew you were indian i thought you were scared of normal seas like Aegean or Mediterranean but i would not swim in shitwater too.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
I cant relate + DNRD
In my home country my father owns a house with a swimming pool and i always swim in the summer 24/7 for some exercise all naked so i can absorb the powerful rays of our godly Sun ☀️
And then after that I do pushups, pull ups, pistol squats… and then do OMAD and eat a nice sexy steak with a fuck ton of eggs and raw milk with a few fruits (my grandma lives next to us and she has a farm with chickens so every egg is organic nothing I eat is GMO)
I dont know why my bhaicel is scared of swimming but I suggest learn swimming through watching tutorials on youtube…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu, asdvek and jordanbarrettjaw
I cant relate + DNRD
In my home country my father owns a house with a swimming pool and i always swim in the summer 24/7 for some exercise all naked so i can absorb the powerful rays of our godly Sun ☀️
And then after that I do pushups, pull ups, pistol squats… and then do OMAD and eat a nice sexy steak with a fuck ton of eggs and raw milk with a few fruits (my grandma lives next to us and she has a farm with chickens so every egg is organic nothing I eat is GMO)
I dont know why my bhaicel is scared of swimming but I suggest learn swimming through watching tutorials on youtube…
Swimming pools and sea are different. I'm literally a professional swimmer you faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and beefliverontop
An octopus will grab one of your legs and SA you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer and ryuken
"i'm 1600 elo" *loses against an 950 elo*
"i'm a semi pro swimmer" *scared of swimming*

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
"i'm 1600 elo" *loses against an 950 elo*
"i'm a semi pro swimmer" *scared of swimming*
Sea is different. Even worlds best swimmer could drown in the sea.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, beefliverontop and ryuken
What is the swimming style you are best at?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and ryuken
Swimming pools and sea are different. I'm literally a professional swimmer you faggot.
Yea okay buddy stop convincing yourself your a professional swimmer.
rep me btw i repped ur messages too

• +1
Me too sea is legit scary as fuck

• +1
The only problem I have with swimming in the sea is if it's too cold. And seawater getting in your mouth.

Although once I was in Miami by the shore, and put my hand in human shit not once, but twice. After the first time I got out and sanitised my hand. Then I went back in a few minutes later, in a different spot, and put my hand in what I think was the same piece of shit! What are the odds?

• JFL
The only problem I have with swimming in the sea is if it's too cold. And seawater getting in your mouth.

Although once I was in Miami by the shore, and put my hand in human shit not once, but twice. After the first time I got out and sanitised my hand. Then I went back in a few minutes later, in a different spot, and put my hand in what I think was the same piece of shit! What are the odds?
It was me who shat there

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
swimming in the river or some pond is fun, especially when you randomly feel some fish touching your leg.

• +1
Sucking_leech.jpg

one time I was swimming in a pond and I had some leeches attached to me after I exited the water :lul:

• +1
Sucking_leech.jpg

one time I was swimming in a pond and I had some leeches attached to me after I exited the water :lul:
Yea hard to swim tho since no salt in the water hard to float, if u exhale the oxygen inside ur lungs, youll most likely end up drowning

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yea hard to swim tho since no salt in the water hard to float, if u exhale the oxygen inside ur lungs, youll most likely end up drowning
yeah u need to be in shape and constantly put force into just staying afloat as a lean person in non-salty water.

alternatively u bloatmax and swim in salty water only like a big fat balloon with 0 effort.

• +1