I’m too ugly to even looksmax, it’s literally over

J

jabaduk

Master
my failos are literally unfixable jfl, I’m just coping with all these shit but finally I’m ugliest person alive prolly, good thing I have like 50 years left to live cuz I’m to pussy to actually commit suicide

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bogii and Growth Plate
my failos are literally unfixable jfl, I’m just coping with all these shit but finally I’m ugliest person alive prolly, good thing I have like 50 years left to live cuz I’m to pussy to actually commit suicide
Same but I'm commiting suicide soon

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ROTTING, BoneDensity and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Growth Plate
Same but I'm commiting suicide soon
Tbh im too scared of potential pain, so instead im just coping with idea that there is actually a hope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, isis_Bleach and Growth Plate
Bro im literally lacking harmony symmetry and etc
what are your failos though? lacking harmony = shit ratios or what?

Tbh im too scared of potential pain, so instead im just coping with idea that there is actually a hope
Just shoot yourself in the head bro. Mogs roping imo it's so simple and fast idk

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and jabaduk
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
what are your failos though? lacking harmony = shit ratios or what?
Idk bro these liars here rated me htn/chadlite :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and bogii
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Vermilioncore and Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, bogii and Vermilioncore
larping faggg it is then
I’m not larping in pics but guys here have some obsession over bones yet overlook harmony and symmetry which matters more in real life imo

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and bogii
You know you are chadlite faggot you just want more validation kys
just put your picture in www.looksrate2-dev.42web.io and show results with adjusted ratios
E13E2DC7 768A 4DB3 BA0F 5EBA13CD0757

It doesn’t work I have NCT and wide jaw and a lot things which doesn’t match with what was said here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804

Attachments

• F7B2909C-B75B-4353-9B3A-CBF1022058AD.png
    F7B2909C-B75B-4353-9B3A-CBF1022058AD.png
    848.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 673127C9-5EB3-48C0-BB0D-CF1A40CA493C.png
    673127C9-5EB3-48C0-BB0D-CF1A40CA493C.png
    275.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: bogii
This is what I got
looks good but use none lens distorted pic, like a mirror pic with back camera and measure again with manually adjusting the ratios

• +1
looks good but use none lens distorted pic, like a mirror pic with back camera and measure again with manually adjusting the ratios
I think it's still over for me. I am a 5'7 asian kid. Not even east asian I am southeast so I am automatically looked down upon by the other asians.
My chin is also very underwhelming

• Hmm...
I think it's still over for me. I am a 5'7 asian kid. Not even east asian I am southeast so I am automatically looked down upon by the other asians.
cope if the ratios are true it's not over, face > height

• +1
I think harmony is something besides bones and ratios my friend who has NCT balding and weak jaw slayed girls taller than him yet me high fwhr nice hair high cheekbones thick ramus and decently long mandible with protruding chin is invisible to girls trust me today it was my 100 time clubbing and no girl hmu besides literally land whale and few girls literally were disgusted when my friend introduce me to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and bogii
I think harmony is something besides bones and ratios my friend who has NCT balding and weak jaw slayed girls taller than him yet me high fwhr nice hair high cheekbones thick ramus and decently long mandible with protruding chin is invisible to girls trust me today it was my 100 time clubbing and no girl hmu besides literally land whale and few girls literally were disgusted when my friend introduce me to them
nah Harmony = ratios, my teacher @Korea told me today

cope if the ratios are true it's not over, face > height
Yeah. I was at a laser tag place with some friends and I asked a girl he was texting to rate me. She gave me 7/10 but then changed it to 3/10 once I told my friend to take apicture of my side profile

Edit: note that I didnt tell her my height or anything

• Woah
Since I respect criticism I asked them and my friends which part of my face is subhuman since I’m thinking about fillers canthoplexy and rhino (I explained the terms to them) but they just ignoring it. It’s shame since they see me everyday so they should know my failos

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and bogii
Since I respect criticism I asked them and my friends which part of my face is subhuman since I’m thinking about fillers canthoplexy and rhino (I explained the terms to them) but they just ignoring it. It’s shame since they see me everyday so they should know my failos
nah friends don't know shit they'll keep you coping with muh looks ain't everything

Can I rate u?

Yeah. I was at a laser tag place with some friends and I asked a girl he was texting to rate me. She gave me 7/10 but then changed it to 3/10 once I told my friend to take apicture of my side profile

Edit: note that I didnt tell her my height or anything
how bad is it? recessed or what's the prob with your side profile?

nah Harmony = ratios, my teacher @Korea told me today
Maybe tbh my right eye is higher than the other so I think it’s main repulsive thing cuz men call me ugly too so I think it’s more symmetry thing than bones

how bad is it? recessed or what's the prob with your side profile?
This is it unfrauded no jutting or anything. And her is what my face looks like from the front

Attachments

• 9BB957C9-8F79-4DBF-B558-F25DD6179575.jpeg
    9BB957C9-8F79-4DBF-B558-F25DD6179575.jpeg
    673.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 265D2CAE-549D-4FF4-BA87-64ACA6E59ED0.png
    265D2CAE-549D-4FF4-BA87-64ACA6E59ED0.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
This is it unfrauded no jutting or anything. And her is what my face looks like from the front
those are really lens distorted pics and not real side profile but doesn't look bad? idk what's your prob tbh

what happened to leaving :feelswat:

• +1
what happened to leaving :feelswat:
Changed my mind after going outside. The blackpill isn't something to base extremist thoughts on. I'll only be interacting with posts now and not making any threads

those are really lens distorted pics and not real side profile but doesn't look bad? idk what's your prob tbh
I got called truecel so I am thinking of getting surgery when I can afford it as an adult

• Woah