I'm too unmotivated and lazy

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Especially at school, I do my hw and I am responsible to some degree but I absolutely lack any motivation to study for exams, I keep telling myself ''I gotta study or I'll fail hard'' and flip open the coursebook and look at it for like 15 minutes but then get bored and do something else, I ended up butchering first terms exams which caused mayhem at home, its not completely over and I can pass this year since we got 3 more exams in total ahead of us but even If I manage to survive this year next year is just gonna be even tougher and I dunno how I will manage college tbh its all just too tiresome how the fuck can I get myself to actually care about my performance and work towards it? :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, maxxedfalloutdweller and Enfant terrible
IMAGINE READING GREYCELS POSTS:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PYT and Enfant terrible
I only learn for like 4 hours max. Mosty like 2-3 hours.
I hate memorizing dates or information, its very boring.
It works for me.

is there seriously a blackmarket for high rep looksmax.org accounts :lul:
Nope but I just created one
25$ is my final offer
Hence I got clients offering me even more:what:

I only learn for like 4 hours max. Mosty like 2-3 hours.
I hate memorizing dates or information, its very boring.
It works for me.
the issue is memorizing is something I barely use. I study in a high-end school so they buttfuck us with concepts like ''using whatever you learned in an actual problem rather than just spurting out some numbers on the paper''. I have no issues with memorizing, but in order to excel at this schools exams you just gotta frequently go over problems and reach a stage where you can solve whatever is thrown at you