I'm top 2% in IQ but people still think I'm retarded

L

Lebgfinal

User
JFL I'm often referred as like the biggest forum retard, when I'm very smart actually. I just troll and larp a lot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 29155 and 8 others
I doubt you're actually top 2%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, SurgeryEnjoyer, poopoohead and 1 other person
inb4 2% in Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, wombleboy12, potentialzaddy and 13 others
People don't care about intelligence, only accomplishments.
You can have an IQ of 180, but if you spend all your time on psuedo-incelforums you might as well be clinically retarded for 99.9% of the population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, wombleboy12, incel194012940 and 21 others
How do you find happiness and meaning in life?

There's only one correct answer

Still amazed at how this website unites high-IQ, 6'3"+ millionaire entrepreneurs, chad-lites. They should rename this website to the league of extra-ordinary gentlemen.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, goyard, zyMOGenic and 22 others
Still amazed at how this website reunites high-IQ, 6'3"+ millionaire entrepreneurs, chad-lites. They should rename this website to the league of extra-ordinary gentlemen.
I am top 2% IQ, but I'm still ugly.

Still amazed at how this website reunites high-IQ, 6'3"+ millionaire entrepreneurs, chad-lites. They should rename this website to the league of extra-ordinary gentlemen.
Larp.org

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 30593, chawaje and 3 others
no matter how high iq you are, if you look low iq youll pe perceived as low iq

Your achievements prove your traits, having muh x but not utilizing it is the same as not having that trait.

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and Deleted member 30518
It's better to be a low IQ chad than a high IQ incel tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918 and HarrierDuBois
JFL I'm often referred as like the biggest forum retard, when I'm very smart actually. I just troll and larp a lot.
I left the Matrix some years ago. Since i left the Matrix, people think i'm a retard. In reality, they think i'm stupid because i ascended and they don't understand me. People call things they don't understand "stupid", "strange", "dumb", etc... If you are so smart and they don't understand you, they will insult you and talk behind your back and perceive you as "strange". Ignore them.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 30518
It's better to be a low IQ chad than a high IQ incel tbh
For sex yes but in life if you are dumb you will be fairly hardcapped in most of your possible prospects.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30918, LooksOrDeath, Abhorrence and 3 others
For sex yes but in life if you are dumb you will be fairly hardcapped in most of your possible prospects.
If you're a chad, you can make money off your looks easily especially in 2023.

If you're a chad, you can make money off your looks easily especially in 2023.
You can, but if you are dumb you will not be able to handle the money so you'll waste it, make bad investments, and get broke eventually as your looks fade. Being unintelligent affects every choice you will make that requires some level of reasoning.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 29167, AppealMaxxing and 1 other person
i can relate tbh. My iq is 120+ in all areas except verbal intelligence (it is around 105-110 or so) and i have high functioning autism and adhd so ppl think im lower iq than i am. I skipped a grade in school and i was still very advanced for my class. However, i lacked good behaviour and signs of nt so my teachers and fellow classmates frequently complained. This negative reinforcement from teachers and fellow classmates annoyed me which made me act even worse on PURPOSE. I basically ended up being extremely insufferable bc i reached peak immaturity. I regret my behaviour when i was younger in social situations because i didnt realise the repercussions my behaviour would have on my future. I did have autism and adhd tho so can i really be blamed? I heard ppl with adhd are delayed by like 3 years development wise i can believe it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Same i'm percieved as low IQ but i'm actually smart

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali
OK, if you're so smart find the derivative of pussy and jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone
Dunning Kruger effect in action

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
Dunning Kruger effect in action
Worst part about Dunning Kruger is it eliminates the possibility for actual above average individuals to claim that without getting called a Dunning Kruger retard.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Worst part about Dunning Kruger is it eliminates the possibility for actual above average individuals to claim that without getting called a Dunning Kruger retard.
the irony is actual high iq individuals suffer from impostor syndrome and think they are average

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and Deleted member 23115
the irony is actual high iq individuals suffer from impostor syndrome and think they are average
Depends, anyone with slight narcissism and above average intellect will be called a Dunning Kruger effect in action despite being highly intellectual.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and FutureSlayer
Depends, anyone with slight narcissism and above average intellect will be called a Dunning Kruger effect in action despite being highly intellectual.
*actual high iq ppl without any kind of mental disorders

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
*actual high iq ppl without any kind of mental disorders
But wouldn't actual high IQ people still just objectively analyze from their surroundings their mental capacity far exceeds the average person? To some extent being very out of touch with your own place in relation to others is a sign of being dumb since it shows you don't look at things objectively and don't analyze your surroundings properly.

• +1
But wouldn't actual high IQ people still just objectively analyze from their surroundings their mental capacity far exceeds the average person? To some extent being very out of touch with your own place in relation to others is a sign of being dumb since it shows you don't look at things objectively and don't analyze your surroundings properly.
As IQ is partially cope actual intelligent people may state that IQ is not really addressing their mental abilities but just the pattern recognition and they are actually dumber. We are humans tho, everyone suffer from biases in one way or another

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Fax, academic IQ is very different from social IQ. Most university dwellers here are social incels and bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and FutureSlayer
I'm top 2% IQ too (131IQ), people in real life think i'm a retard.
If you are on top of 50 in each 1 people, your brain doesn't works as of a brain of a normal person (85-115IQ), that's normal. Maybe you'll feel weird when you're with average iq people

As IQ is partially cope actual intelligent people may state that IQ is not really addressing their mental abilities but just the pattern recognition and they are actually dumber. We are humans tho, everyone suffer from biases in one way or another
Yeah IQ is a cope measurement to some extent, but more in general being intelligent and perceptive would almost make it impossible to go through gradeschool without objectively just noticing you are smarter than most.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
The perception of IQ is flawed since the tests are only meant for academic use most of the time. I have never come across a high IQ guy irl who wasn’t a complete autist socially. Only on the internet I’ve seen smart guys who were also capable of being socially high IQ

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and HarrierDuBois
The perception of IQ is flawed since the tests are only meant for academic use most of the time. I have never come across a high IQ guy irl who wasn’t a complete autist socially. Only on the internet I’ve seen smart guys who were also capable of being socially high IQ
Spot on.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Some of the time yes. High iq people raised in high iq environments can have imposter syndrome. Because most high iq people are raised in high iq environments, imposter syndrome could be slightly correlated with high iq. A high iq person whose sibling is even smarter would feel somewhat inferior intellectually. I think actual high iq ppl (130+) would never have imposter syndrome tho because no high iq environment can make them look average/mediocre. On the contrary, a 100iq person in africa could think they're a literal genius. I do think though most smart people have had enough life experience to know they're smart. If they have imposter syndrome it's not significant enough for them to think they're average. Maybe they estimate themselves as 5-10 iq less than they are idk. Lots of high iq people really don't know how stupid people outside of their high iq bubble are.

• +1
Being dumb is a blessing
You aren't self aware enough or lack the ability to deep things, so you are always happy
I have a friend who is obviously stupid but just seems unable to take part in any deep or depressing convo cos he just lacks the ability to think. Ignorance is bliss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
top 3 highest IQ users on org and its not debateable:

1. @Ozell Israelite
2. @badg96
3. @vinn98

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
Being dumb is a blessing
You aren't self aware enough or lack the ability to deep things, so you are always happy
I have a friend who is obviously stupid but just seems unable to take part in any deep or depressing convo cos he just lacks the ability to think. Ignorance is bliss
But being extremely sentient AND having a good life so you can fully comprehend the perfection you experience must be out of this world.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623