I'm top 2% in IQ but people still think I'm retarded

Being dumb is a blessing
You aren't self aware enough or lack the ability to deep things, so you are always happy
I have a friend who is obviously stupid but just seems unable to take part in any deep or depressing convo cos he just lacks the ability to think. Ignorance is bliss
You can think this only if you think the meaning of life is edonistic happiness

You can think this only if you think the meaning of life is edonistic happiness
There is no meaning
Life is suffering
To be happy is to be successful

Same. Top 1% IQ and income and people think im retarded. they even put me in sped classes in hs because they thought i belonged there until they saw my test scores.

Same. Top 1% IQ and income and people think im retarded. they even put me in sped classes in hs because they thought i belonged there until they saw my test scores.
OK CHAD

Blast heroin then
That's a good point. But there's a difference between existing normally but being dumb, and being on some brain altering substance. Also, you can't constantly be high, and have withdrawals. I don't think anyone after getting clean from drugs would tell you they were happier in that period.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
That's a good point. But there's a difference between existing normally but being dumb, and being on some brain altering substance. Also, you can't constantly be high, and have withdrawals. I don't think anyone after getting clean from drugs would tell you they were happier in that period.
the solution would be to moneymaxx and never experience withdraw at that point

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
JFL I'm often referred as like the biggest forum retard, when I'm very smart actually. I just troll and larp a lot.
because you act like a retard when you ask for ratings and then tell to stfu to everyone that gives you good advices

because you act like a retard when you ask for ratings and then tell to stfu to everyone that gives you good advices
im just realistic bro

You can, but if you are dumb you will not be able to handle the money so you'll waste it, make bad investments, and get broke eventually as your looks fade. Being unintelligent affects every choice you will make that requires some level of reasoning.
depends on your personal skills, high iq doesn’t necessarily make you a jack of all trades. I would argue that most often it results in highly specialized knowledge, ESPECIALLY if it’s caused by something like autism.

As for business and financial decisions, there are plenty of people who are dumb as fuck in most regards but pretty decent when it comes to business (mostly). People like Elon Musk and Donald Trump are the easiest examples.

Overall the most important factor for success in life is your family and connections. The correlation between iq and success isn’t quite the story it seems to be. How it works is a good, well connected family results in more success in life but it ALSO results, separately, in higher iqs. We can see that the important part is the well connected family and not the iq from people like the Kardashians, for example.

Every study on this topic shows that the vast majority of people will die at the same class level as they were born in. So while a study might make it look like an iq mogger born in a trailer park is going to die successful, the reality of the situation generally does not look like that.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
depends on your personal skills, high iq doesn’t necessarily make you a jack of all trades. I would argue that most often it results in highly specialized knowledge, ESPECIALLY if it’s caused by something like autism.

As for business and financial decisions, there are plenty of people who are dumb as fuck in most regards but pretty decent when it comes to business (mostly). People like Elon Musk and Donald Trump are the easiest examples.

Overall the most important factor for success in life is your family and connections. The correlation between iq and success isn’t quite the story it seems to be. How it works is a good, well connected family results in more success in life but it ALSO results, separately, in higher iqs. We can see that the important part is the well connected family and not the iq from people like the Kardashians, for example.

Every study on this topic shows that the vast majority of people will die at the same class level as they were born in. So while a study might make it look like an iq mogger born in a trailer park is going to die successful, the reality of the situation generally does not look like that.
Social intelligence will carry you to success more than academic intelligence will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and loksr
Social intelligence will carry you to success more than academic intelligence will.
110%
Connections are the singular most important thing in regards to success, whether born connections or made connections

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I doubt you're actually top 2%.
Anyone who posts about their iq, especially if they give you a number, are probably retarded.

A good rule of thumb is to use the inverse of whatever they say, so assume he meant bottom 2 percentile

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Anyone who posts about their iq, especially if they give you a number, are probably retarded.

A good rule of thumb is to use the inverse of whatever they say, so assume he meant bottom 2 percentile
Blud is coping because I’m not actually retarded

2% is not that unbelievable JFL at these people
That's like 130 IQ tops (Wheat Waffles tested around there too :lul:)

ur top 2% iq but prefer to rot here instead of looksmaxxing

What surgerys I need to become not subhuman?
Screenshot 1
https://******************.net/thre...for-reach-chadlite-level.124795/#post-2071150

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 22623
People don't care about intelligence, only accomplishments.
You can have an IQ of 180, but if you spend all your time on psuedo-incelforums you might as well be clinically retarded for 99.9% of the population.
so true. People only see action, not words.

high iq = low output, it's a curse more than a gift. not to mention where it puts you socially.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 29155
People don't care about intelligence, only accomplishments.
You can have an IQ of 180, but if you spend all your time on psuedo-incelforums you might as well be clinically retarded for 99.9% of the population.
Basically describing a high functioning autistic individual

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing
hahahaha lebgfinal is top 2% in iq

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
no matter how high iq you are, if you look low iq youll pe perceived as low iq
That's true, i look like a tiktok prettyboy and people thought i was dumb, my classmates were flabbergasted when i showed them my iq is 128. They thought my iq was under 100💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Debetro
im bottom 45% god it's over

where are all you getting these iq tests form? and if it is from random sites online jfl

where are all you getting these iq tests form? and if it is from random site online jfl
Psychic hospital in Montreal, I did lot of different tests during the day, definetly official.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445