I’m trying cocaine tomorrow, how should I go about this?

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
Actually the day after tomorrow

What should I expect, how much should I take? I plan on taking it before school, will this be a mistake?

Run me through the basics, much appreciated

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, GuyFromSingapore, AlexBrown84 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
make sure to wash your nose out after you do a line, it can ruin your mucosa otherwise - just get a bottle of ocean spray or something like that

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Bumps mog lines

What should I expect, how much should I take? I plan on taking it before school, will this be a mistake?

I personally wouldn't get less than a gram. Cut up some straws and get a clean surface to sniff this shit off of. Once, you've poured your coke out the bag, you can put the bag in your mouth and it will numb it.

• JFL
Reactions: MongolTurk and GuyFromSingapore
make sure to wash your nose out after you do a line, it can ruin your mucosa otherwise - just get a bottle of ocean spray or something like that
nah just wet your finger slightly and snort a couple drops off them (not too much). it makes whatevers stuck in your nose goes through.

• +1
nah just wet your finger slightly and snort a couple drops off them (not too much). it makes whatevers stuck in your nose goes through.
and what happens if that droplet of water happens to have the brain eating amoeba in it (the one people who use neti pots get if they don't use sterilized water) and it touches your cribriform plate? it's unlikely but possible, there's always a couple cases every year, I guess use bottled water lol

• +1

Speed, Crystal, X: ❌

Marijuana, Shrooms, LSD: ✅

• +1
and what happens if that droplet of water happens to have the brain eating amoeba in it and it touches your cribriform plate?
you still get some lovely nasal drip before you die.

• JFL
Speed, Crystal, X: ❌

Marijuana, Shrooms, LSD: ✅
avg stimulant user death mogs average stoner. The few stoners that I know are ugly, fat, and disgusting. I'm interested in euphoria, not ego death

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212