I'm trying to restore my foreskin rn

Are you religious or what is the reason you got circumcised at such an early age?

• +1
Reactions: Nasi Lemak
i thought foreskin was bad

• +1
i thought foreskin was bad
its natural, all that is natural is good. Removing foreskin at young age reduces size of penis, causes brain damage due to the trauma of procedure etc. look into it its horrible.

• +1
its natural, all that is natural is good. Removing foreskin at young age reduces size of penis, causes brain damage due to the trauma of procedure etc. look into it its horrible.
you cant be fr

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Nasi Lemak and actual9cmjawslayer
Are you religious or what is the reason you got circumcised at such an early age?
i got circ'd recently, and trying to restore it. didnt get circumcised as a child like most did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
you cant be fr
Screenshot 2023 08 17 at 83052 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and Nasi Lemak
foreskin-restoration-manual-tugging-method-2.jpg

• +1
Circumcision is the most brutal cuckening of all time

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Nasi Lemak
Not a letter

• WTF
I got circumcised when I was a toddler/young child. Old enough to remember it. The most psychotic thing was it happened with no anesthesia, nothing. I was fully awake and held down by doctors. My mom willingly took me to this fucking outlast-esque hospital where she participated in holding me down while I got mutilated. And I felt it all.

I have never understood circumcision. It should be banned. It is heinous that societies openly accept, encourage, and legalize the act of mutilation to one of the most sensitive and important organs on our body over some jewish/religious shit. Yet another reason hitler should’ve finished the job.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, 7zyzz7, actual9cmjawslayer and 1 other person
I got circumcised when I was a toddler/young child. Old enough to remember it. The most psychotic thing was it happened with no anesthesia, nothing. I was fully awake and held down by doctors. My mom willingly took me to this fucking outlast-esque hospital where she participated in holding me down while I got mutilated. And I felt it all.

I have never understood circumcision. It should be banned. It is heinous that societies openly accept, encourage, and legalize the act of mutilation to one of the most sensitive and important organs on our body over some jewish/religious shit. Yet another reason hitler should’ve finished the job.
No babies get anesthesia for circumcision in America at least. Fucking unbelievable the cognitive dissonance circumcision propaganda has over braindead normies is ridiculous. All these std claims like America still isn’t an std hotspot or this idea that men can’t just be responsible with who they go to bed with. It has like 4 human rights violations, US amendments violations, blatantly considered an elective cosmetic surgery, literally illegal yet still is allowed on newborns. If you cite religion as why you even just pierced a small hole into your daughters clit, you’re going to jail for at least 5 years. Remove all of your child’s foreskin, celebrated and then sold to pharmaceutical companies to make into face cream because of the stemcells. 100s of babies die yearly from it(underreported number, often covered up) or left with nasty skin bridges and other shit from it. Erectile dysfunction is 10x more common in cut men. It’s actually just too unbelievable people literally profited off of amputating tissue off our newborn penis and then sold it and won’t get charged or even socially reprimanded and are backed by a massive corrupt healthcare system just jfl at this fucking world heil hitler

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and gigaslayer
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and actual9cmjawslayer
up

• +1
Reactions: Nasi Lemak and TheDragon
overr

• +1
Doctors who perform circumcision should get their dicks cut off with scissors.

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and Nasi Lemak
Doctors who perform circumcision should get their dicks cut off with scissors.
WTF :rage:

CIRCUMCISION IS GOOD FOR HEALTH BENEFITS! INCLUDING DICK CANCER AND PENIS EXPLOSION!