I’m trying to scam pedos on quora, how do I do it?

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis
So I made a decoy account with a jb from my school who is straight coomfuel and a literal slut who shows off her arch and everything on instagram and tiktok

I posted on a “teen” group on quora and obviously there were lots of pedophile in the comments. here are some images of proof (I blocked the names so you wouldn’t find out the group name)

IMG 5170
IMG 5171
IMG 5172

now, do I just dm them? or do I make another post saying “does anyone want to be my friend?”

so I can lure them into my dms.

after they are in the dms, how do I convince them into sending me money?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bingustik, deepfrieddog, lemonnz and 9 others
keep posting and target the guys who are constantly commenting, also make some sob story posts about not being able to afford random shit, start dming guys that constantly comment especially ones offering to help, then just have convos with them where you seek validation and complain about money etc, then just keep honing in on the ones that seem like they want to "help" ie be a sugar daddy, then get them to cashapp you money for stuff (hair, nails etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xyjarz, coldandforgotten, descension and 13 others
keep posting and target the guys who are constantly commenting, also make some sob story posts about not being able to afford random shit, start dming guys that constantly comment especially ones offering to help, then just have convos with them where you seek validation and complain about money etc, then just keep honing in on the ones that seem like they want to "help" ie be a sugar daddy, then get them to cashapp you money for stuff (hair, nails etc)
You have experience?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
So I made a decoy account with a jb from my school who is straight coomfuel and a literal slut who shows off her arch and everything on instagram and tiktok

I posted on a “teen” group on quora and obviously there were lots of pedophile in the comments. here are some images of proof (I blocked the names so you wouldn’t find out the group name)

View attachment 3008797View attachment 3008798View attachment 3008800

now, do I just dm them? or do I make another post saying “does anyone want to be my friend?”

Im against this what do u have against my ppl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, heightmaxxing, PickleTheSlayer and 13 others
Make a post supporting the LGBT community, most peadophiles and child molesters are faggots.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 66828, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others

These mfs are to blame for the incel epidemic tbh.

But anyways, if u want money so bad try catfishing on Reddit and Twitter and do Findom

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog and Deleted member 66828

Post smth saying "would love some older friends" it might seem like obvious bait but some of these 40 yos believe everything. Don't make the pic very "spicy" and cumfuel but make it so they can see a little

After they comment some shit like "yes baby I'm here for you" tell them to dm you
Tell them about yourself (larp) and let them "know" you
Ask about their love lives and comfort them telling them you're always there for them etc

After some time once you know them well start including stuff like "oh x thing is so cool but I can't afford it"
They'll either accept and send you money or they will ignore it and switch the conversation
If they switch the conversation slowly ghost them

If they actually send the money the milking begins. Tell them about your "address " how you're a virgin who would love to lose it with an experienced man etc etc
When they hear sex they will become like monkeys with fever and you'll keep getting the money shower.
Once they insist on meeting up etc ghost them and move on you don't have time to waste you only need the money

This is pretty long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Sub0, try2beme and 4 others

Let me help u, i will do the OSINT blackmails and deepfake AI if i get a portion of earnings, do u have discord?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828, Sub0, 209owais and 2 others
Let me help u, i will do the OSINT blackmails and deepfake AI if i get a portion of earnings, do u have discord?
Yeah, if you can get them far in enough. You can just blackmail their ass and get real big amounts of cash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828 and BlackpillRemedy

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is to convince them to pay for an “Uber” for you to get to their house, say that you’re not comfortable being in a car with them yet and that your parents “are always home” or something like that

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
lets blackmail them together

• +1
Reactions: 209owais
DONT CALL JB LOVERS PEDOS

• +1
Reactions: sandhog
Make them send incriminating evidence of pedophilia like messages and pics

then blackmail to their family and employers

EZ

• +1
Reactions: 209owais and BlackpillRemedy
Go on the indian section
Have fun :p

• +1
Reactions: IJustWannaBeHot
imagine you end up scamming @Aladin LOL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
all quora users in 2024 are from the 3rd world or under the age of 13 you aint making shit

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, IJustWannaBeHot and greycel
Of all places? Quora? Really?

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO

Go on the website chatiw.com

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Tiku, Htobrother and 1 other person

its so easy, just look up what lube is best for teenagers?
Lots of gay faggot pedos there.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
peer to peer scamming sucks unless you can find a rich target, best is to get into contact with scammer companies

Post smth saying "would love some older friends" it might seem like obvious bait but some of these 40 yos believe everything. Don't make the pic very "spicy" and cumfuel but make it so they can see a little

After they comment some shit like "yes baby I'm here for you" tell them to dm you
Tell them about yourself (larp) and let them "know" you
Ask about their love lives and comfort them telling them you're always there for them etc

After some time once you know them well start including stuff like "oh x thing is so cool but I can't afford it"
They'll either accept and send you money or they will ignore it and switch the conversation
If they switch the conversation slowly ghost them

If they actually send the money the milking begins. Tell them about your "address " how you're a virgin who would love to lose it with an experienced man etc etc
When they hear sex they will become like monkeys with fever and you'll keep getting the money shower.
Once they insist on meeting up etc ghost them and move on you don't have time to waste you only need the money

This is pretty long
Where should I post anyways nigger

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Where should I post anyways nigger
Reddit the teenager subs are like fishing ponds for p*d0s. Posted a few times in teen subs and got my dms flooded with requests. All I posted on there was asking about some puberty shit and it got me offers from old men

Make sure to not invest too much time and effort in the convos with these guys because many of them are just broke wasteman anyway. Nothing else to be expected of mentally ill men that rot inside coming to jb all day

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
use literally any social media platform with direct messaging. you can move it to any messaging app afterwards.

bait them into an online relationship and have them ship something to you personally (get P.O. box, addressed to your fake name). you can use the info against them (can't say the word on here) and ask for whatever money you want or else you might tell people they know what they do in their spare time.

they send money and they can't say anything because what they want is illegal.

the ethics are questionable but probably justified. you can report them later if you think they're a real danger.

source: had a guy friend pretend to be a teen girl on steam when we were teens. had legit pedo gamers giving free csgo skins in hopes they could "meet up" with "her". tbh he could've gotten a lot more, not worth pretending to be a girl unless it's substantial. otherwise it's tranny shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother

also tell that whore's parents to take away her phone. wtf

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
use literally any social media platform with direct messaging. you can move it to any messaging app afterwards.

bait them into an online relationship and have them ship something to you personally (get P.O. box, addressed to your fake name). you can use the info against them (can't say the word on here) and ask for whatever money you want or else you might tell people they know what they do in their spare time.

they send money and they can't say anything because what they want is illegal.

the ethics are questionable but probably justified. you can report them later if you think they're a real danger.

source: had a guy friend pretend to be a teen girl on steam when we were teens. had legit pedo gamers giving free csgo skins in hopes they could "meet up" with "her". tbh he could've gotten a lot more, not worth pretending to be a girl unless it's substantial. otherwise it's tranny shit.
Could I get their number and use one of those websites to find info on them?

• +1
Could I get their number and use one of those websites to find info on them?

depends how loose the person has been on the internet. depends on their opsec. it could be a virtual number, it could be from a burner. if it's a personal phone number, another person could have had it before and you might get the wrong person. someone shipping a package will divulge a lot more concrete info than a phone number.

typically, if you get a name or personal username, you'll find a lot more info that way.

i.e. someone sends you money through paypal -> you see their personal email's name -> google it -> etc.

depends how loose the person has been on the internet. depends on their opsec. it could be a virtual number, it could be from a burner. if it's a personal phone number, another person could have had it before and you might get the wrong person. someone shipping a package will divulge a lot more concrete info than a phone number.

typically, if you get a name or personal username, you'll find a lot more info that way.

i.e. someone sends you money through paypal -> you see their personal email's name -> google it -> etc.
How much money would I get from scamming these guys anyways? Could I make £100 in a few weeks?

• +1
How much money would I get from scamming these guys anyways? Could I make £100 in a few weeks?

idk but bro, you can literally ask for whatever amount they have. especially if you have info on them? it's literally over for their life. i think it was on here, but i read 1 kid was getting $1,000s from individual people with only a face (no actual nudes) and messaging pedos. could be made up, could be real.

idk but bro, you can literally ask for whatever amount they have. especially if you have info on them? it's literally over for their life. i think it was on here, but i read 1 kid was getting $1,000s from individual people with only a face (no actual nudes) and messaging pedos. could be made up, could be real.
So I could ask these niggas for £5000 straight or is that shit too evil?

• +1
Reactions: mikael

have done similar scamming method, id take an approach on trying to single out possible victims, so just make posts like you said and reach out to whomever may seem to be intrested, but if it doesent seem like they will send money dont bother wasting time on them unless you will blackmail them for money (basically get them to send explcit photos and insanely wild text logs and gather their facebook friends or followers or whatever)

or just dm any of thoose guys im pretty sure they will fall for it

So I could ask these niggas for £5000 straight or is that shit too evil?
if you blackmail the shit out of them you can do an evil method where you ask for 500 and when he sends it ask when will the other 500 come, nice fear tactic to use

i bet @Xangsane is up there commenting

xang if u have kids im extremely sorry, i didnt mean it like that

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
if you blackmail the shit out of them you can do an evil method where you ask for 500 and when he sends it ask when will the other 500 come, nice fear tactic to use
Better to just ask for a bunch on the spot icl. If you keep asking for more and more they’ll think your scamming them and decide it’s not worth it.

• +1
Better to just ask for a bunch on the spot icl. If you keep asking for more and more they’ll think your scamming them and decide it’s not worth it.
yeah, also asking for higher amount straight up will literally juice everything out of them, they will try and lowball, once you squeeze as much ss you can on first try pull the move “when is the other half coming” and its a hit or miss, havent done this method yet but planning, any clue on how they would be able to pay tho? straight to bank is gonna be fishy, and buying steam gift cards idk what to do after with them lmao

jeetoids

PM me for the method

OP is a pedophile

people use quora?