I’m trying to scam pedos on quora, how do I do it?

yeah, also asking for higher amount straight up will literally juice everything out of them, they will try and lowball, once you squeeze as much ss you can on first try pull the move “when is the other half coming” and its a hit or miss, havent done this method yet but planning, any clue on how they would be able to pay tho? straight to bank is gonna be fishy, and buying steam gift cards idk what to do after with them lmao
Better to just ask for a bunch on the spot icl. If you keep asking for more and more they’ll think your scamming them and decide it’s not worth it.

I’m going to make another account on Reddit and try to scam pedos.

The pictures of the jb are insane bro

and she posts frequently too

What jb nigga I need jbs to bait with my gf don’t wanna do it

theres also a method to do it on snap but it takes WAY MORE EFFORT and have to know how to manipulate most of the dumbasses, id say if u want big bucks just do blackmail shit, could also beat one of them up if u are bored one day

So I made a decoy account with a jb from my school who is straight coomfuel and a literal slut who shows off her arch and everything on instagram and tiktok

I posted on a “teen” group on quora and obviously there were lots of pedophile in the comments. here are some images of proof (I blocked the names so you wouldn’t find out the group name)

View attachment 3008797View attachment 3008798View attachment 3008800

now, do I just dm them? or do I make another post saying “does anyone want to be my friend?”

so I can lure them into my dms.

after they are in the dms, how do I convince them into sending me money?
Are you still doing this? I've got experience and made good money doing this kinda shit so hit me up if you need any help

GUYS HEAR ME OUT:

If anyone of you guys have access to powerful graphic cards we can make a team and scam pedos together, we need to use uncensored generative AI models to make fake JBs, we then distribute the earnings using monero or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back