I’m tryna fuck this gurl but she got a whole boyfriend, what do I do in this situation?

6’1Chink

6’1Chink

Bronze
03730D16 DB19 49CB AC2D 65F6713A13B9

Long story short, I took her out to eat 3 times. She paid for all her food, and our Lyft rides back. But it wasn’t the third time until I found out she has a whole man.

This shit just ain’t adding up, how u got a whole man but you agree to go out with me in the first place?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and bogii
she doesn't mind paying for the food and ride as long as you continue to be her emotional tampon and entertain her. you are paying with your time, which costs more than the couple of bucks she spent on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm, Chadlitecel, Catawampus and 9 others
not a quarter, not a half but a whole ass nigga? Ahhh hellll naww homeboy that bitch is OUT. OF. HER. MIND. to do you dirty like that. Now go tell her this dick ain't free. You lookin' at me like it ain't a receipt like I never made ends meet.
Eating your leftovers and raw meat. This dick ain't free. Livin' in captivity raised my cap salary. Celery, tellin' me green is all I need.
Evidently all I seen was spam and raw sardines. This dick ain't free, I mean, baby You really think we could make a baby named Mercedes. Without a Mercedes Benz and twenty-four inch rims. Five percent tint, and air conditioning vents? Hell fuckin' naw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Paroxysm, Chadlitecel and 5 others
Probably keeping you on the back burner in case she and her bf all out

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, Yliaster and Biggdink
Say this

"Honestly... thank you for telling me that. I respect your boyfriend and he seems like a really good person. However, you wouldn't have hung out with me alone three times if you were truly happy with him. Come over to my dorm later and let's just see where the night takes us. If you want me to be fully honest I bet 10 racks on the Orlando Magic vs. Heat and they're up by 8. I stand to make around $25,000 if I win this Moneyline bet since they were +250. I just ordered sushi and have some booze at the dorm, come watch the fourth quarter with me. Wear a mini skirt please."

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Gonthar, HOLYFUARK and 7 others
Say this

"Honestly... thank you for telling me that. I respect your boyfriend and he seems like a really good person. However, you wouldn't have hung out with me alone three times if you were truly happy with him. Come over to my dorm later and let's just see where the night takes us. If you want me to be fully honest I bet 10 racks on the Orlando Magic vs. Heat and they're up by 8. I stand to make around $25,000 if I win this Moneyline bet since they were +250. I just ordered sushi and have some booze at the dorm, come watch the fourth quarter with me. Wear a mini skirt please."
Is you deadass?

But I can guarantee you that if she really did have a BF, i will status and money mog him to oblivion

Is you deadass?

But I can guarantee you that if she really did have a BF, i will status and money mog him to oblivion
say sum like that but cut out the autistic parts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15260 and 6’1Chink
Ngl I feel like that shit might actually work
Say this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15260
Is you deadass?

I'm serious but you probably can't say you bet that much money... that would not even make sense. Lower it to like $1,000.

I was joking when I put "he seems like a really good person" (obviously this is the first you've heard about him... but I was trying to paint you as a carefree chad who doesn't even listen and blatantly says whatever he wants).

Try it out and see what she says

If she doesn't respond just cut your losses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Screen Shot 2022 04 10 at 75933 PM

Then send her this and say: life is good babe. Let's not think about Walter tonight and just get drunk and have fun.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, thereallegend, 6’1Chink and 1 other person
looks like shes already down

that text telling u she has a bf is so she doesnt come off as a whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I would kill you both with my 12 inch knife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and HOLYFUARK
Advance on her and Update if she responds or not too you

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink
@looksmaxxer234 what do U think?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Cringe wigger talk

my guy she wasn't even willing to hug you.. and if she isn't already flirting, move on. She friendzoned you and there's nothing you can do about it.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Run some boyfriend destroyer patterns on her...

• +1
2834533 03730D16 DB19 49CB AC2D 65F6713A13B9

Pour one out so long

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Muhh I have a boyfriend. She wants to fuck you bro. Just pressure her.
😂😂😂
I was thinking abt it, you got a whole man and u eating out with another dude 1on1, nah bruh that’s weird.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
she's bluffing abt having a boyfriend.

if she's loyal and really did have one she wouldn't even be responding or going out with you in the first place JFL

use her for social circle maxxing
meet her girlfriends

• +1
looks like shes already down

that text telling u she has a bf is so she doesnt come off as a whore
View attachment 1630526

Then send her this and say: life is good babe. Let's not think about Walter tonight and just get drunk and have fun.

Tbh, she never brought up abt her boyfriend until the last minute and we’ve already hung out alone 3x already.
I don’t gaf I’m still gonna keep shooting my shot

Tbh, she never brought up abt her boyfriend until the last minute and we’ve already hung out alone 3x already.
I don’t gaf I’m still gonna keep shooting my shot

Stop being an 18 year old little bitch.

I'm 29 years old and if I've learned one thing in my miserable piece of shit life it's that you take every chance you can get in this fleeting incarnation.

Make us proud my boy. You were raised among intellectual kings on PSL. It was a privilege to be a part of this community. Start acting like it by implementing the advice we've given you.

• +1