im ugly i accept it

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
ive taken the phtotos
ive seen my candids
and most importantly ive seen my treatment from my peers and people earound me and ESPEICALLY FOIDS FODIS FOIDS OFIDSO FIDSFIDSFSOIDFSPIDF
IM A LOSER IM UGLY I LOOK LIKE SHIT I HAVE A HUGE NOSE THAT TOWERS OVER MY FACE THAT DESTROYS ME I HAVE 0 GOOD FEATURES AND A TON OF FAILOS SHIT EYE AREA TERRIBLE IPD INSANE BLAOT ACNE SMELL LIKE SHIT SKINNYFAT WEIRD ASS PHITLRUM AND NOSE TH'AT MAKES THE MIODDLKE OF MY FACE LOOK LIKE ESHIT INSANE OVERBITE THAT IS CLOWN TIER IF U THINK U HAVE AN OVERBITE LIKE MINE PM ME AND WELL COMPARE AND I GUARANTEE MINE IS SO MUCH FUCKING WORSE FOR LITERALLY NO REASON SINCE IVE MEWED SINCE I WAS THE AGE OF 12 AND IT LITERALLY DID NOTHING I USED TO BE A PRETTYBOY MOGGER BEFORE I MEWED AND LOTS OF CUTE GIRLS AT SCHOOL ACTUALLLY LIKED AND HIT ON ME IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND MY ONEITIS HAD A CRUSH ON ME UNBEKNOWEST TO ME BUT ITS ALL OVER NOW AND ONCE I GOT ACNE THATS WHAT RUINED MY LIFE ACNE LITERALLY RUINED MY LIFE I HAVE BOTTOM 1 PERCENTILE SKIN GEENETICS I GO OUTSIDE AND RARELY RARELY RARELY EVER SEE ANYONE WITH WORSE ACNE THAN ME ITS INSANELY RARE FOR ME TO SEE THIS

IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF ONE DAY AT MAYBE 40 WHEN MY BEST YEARS ARE LONG GONE "BEST YEARS" (EVEN THO TO A NORMIE THEIR LIFE AT 104 MOGS MINE IN THE PRIME OF MY LIFE)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, babineux, Deleted member 21146 and 2 others
ive taken the phtotos
ive seen my candids
and most importantly ive seen my treatment from my peers and people earound me and ESPEICALLY FOIDS FODIS FOIDS OFIDSO FIDSFIDSFSOIDFSPIDF
IM A LOSER IM UGLY I LOOK LIKE SHIT I HAVE A HUGE NOSE THAT TOWERS OVER MY FACE THAT DESTROYS ME I HAVE 0 GOOD FEATURES AND A TON OF FAILOS SHIT EYE AREA TERRIBLE IPD INSANE BLAOT ACNE SMELL LIKE SHIT SKINNYFAT WEIRD ASS PHITLRUM AND NOSE TH'AT MAKES THE MIODDLKE OF MY FACE LOOK LIKE ESHIT INSANE OVERBITE THAT IS CLOWN TIER IF U THINK U HAVE AN OVERBITE LIKE MINE PM ME AND WELL COMPARE AND I GUARANTEE MINE IS SO MUCH FUCKING WORSE FOR LITERALLY NO REASON SINCE IVE MEWED SINCE I WAS THE AGE OF 12 AND IT LITERALLY DID NOTHING I USED TO BE A PRETTYBOY MOGGER BEFORE I MEWED AND LOTS OF CUTE GIRLS AT SCHOOL ACTUALLLY LIKED AND HIT ON ME IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND MY ONEITIS HAD A CRUSH ON ME UNBEKNOWEST TO ME BUT ITS ALL OVER NOW AND ONCE I GOT ACNE THATS WHAT RUINED MY LIFE ACNE LITERALLY RUINED MY LIFE I HAVE BOTTOM 1 PERCENTILE SKIN GEENETICS I GO OUTSIDE AND RARELY RARELY RARELY EVER SEE ANYONE WITH WORSE ACNE THAN ME ITS INSANELY RARE FOR ME TO SEE THIS

IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF ONE DAY AT MAYBE 40 WHEN MY BEST YEARS ARE LONG GONE "BEST YEARS" (EVEN THO TO A NORMIE THEIR LIFE AT 104 MOGS MINE IN THE PRIME OF MY LIFE)
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Same I will be ugly for the next few months while my hair grows out

Luckily I found an Asian girl that doesn’t mind how ugly I am. Maybe I’ll make her my gf since she decided to stick with me in my ugliest moment

Pic of my ugly face and hair
FF51A84E 5D6B 4C09 8ED6 33FB6EF330A4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and isis_Bleach
Same I will be ugly for the next few months while my hair grows out

Luckily I found an Asian girl that doesn’t mind how ugly I am. Maybe I’ll make her my gf since she decided to stick with me in my ugliest moment

Pic of my ugly face and hair
View attachment 1860318
nigga u have the ideal life tons of money just going around the entire world travelling and meeting people the only issue is that u fuck ugly ass asian girls

nigga u have the ideal life tons of money just going around the entire world travelling and meeting people the only issue is that u fuck ugly ass asian girls
My life sucks and I owe $125,000 to the irs (that I don’t plan to pay)

I wish I didn’t have acne scars. Time to eat 2 large pizzas
D27D0D65 6652 4423 9877 8E5272041D89
302A23E1 54A2 4106 92F8 B3B35E44D8B5

• So Sad
Lol

• Ugh..
another narcy post from a narcy fgt who cant give a shit about anyone else but himself because of his own insecurity
I’m sorry bro I feel bad for you, or I’m happy for you whatever you wrote

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and isis_Bleach
Looks don’t matter for DarkTriadBeast like me
im top percentile in psychopathy 0 emptahy 0 inhibition steal take whatever i want kill with no remorse but im not a narc I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
thats the first step

• +1
acne is actually the worst for me too I can't cope with it I be losing my mind

• +1