Im ugly why give me ioi’s, GOD GIVING ME HIS TOUGHEST BATTLES

alpha

alpha

α

I always think why bicthes are making eyi-contact with me for more than 3 seconds am i looking weird, why is she starting a convertaion with me i am non NT and every time reply stupidly.

Why is she casually touching me i havent showered for days, MAn i am sick of these bitches, just tell me that im ugly, i have non ideal FWHR:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:, my philtrum to chin ratio is not ideal, my gonial angle is around 120(ideal is 115), my upper lip to lower lip rato is fucked, my cantal tilt is not symmetrical, :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, fuck these bitches man, dont talk to me if im ugly, one day after a haircut i got like 5 bitches staring at me, i got the hottest girls in the class giving me IOI’s but why?

I am not gl, how do i cope with this??// bitches are so evil, i got a girlstaring at me but i cant look back cuz that side of my face has negative canthal tilt, why she has to makemake me burn from inside, god is giving me his toughest battles.:feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. He wants me to rope but iwant to be NT.:feelsrope::feelsrope::incel::incel:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, 6’1cel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 4 others
Your lip ratio

115 is on the low end of ideal. its between 115 and 130

pics or garbo thread

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

I always think why bicthes are making eyi-contact with me for more than 3 seconds am i looking weird, why is she starting a convertaion with me i am non NT and every time reply stupidly.

Why is she casually touching me i havent showered for days, MAn i am sick of these bitches, just tell me that im ugly, i have non ideal FWHR:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:, my philtrum to chin ratio is not ideal, my gonial angle is around 120(ideal is 115), my upper lip to lower lip rato is fucked, my cantal tilt is not symmetrical, :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, fuck these bitches man, dont talk to me if im ugly, one day after a haircut i got like 5 bitches staring at me, i got the hottest girls in the class giving me IOI’s but why?

I am not gl, how do i cope with this??// bitches are so evil, i got a girlstaring at me but i cant look back cuz that side of my face has negative canthal tilt, why she has to makemake me burn from inside, god is giving me his toughest battles.:feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. He wants me to rope but iwant to be NT.:feelsrope::feelsrope::incel::incel:

bro plz dont write your experiences anymore

It reminds me of my fuck ups with women

Show faceandlms

nobody looking at you. you are schizophrenic. with an ugly face comes many mental diseases.

nobody looking at you. you are schizophrenic. with an ugly face comes many mental diseases.
underdeveloped malnourished goblin · 18 · From Algeria
Joined May 18, 2021
Last seen Today at 4:55 PM

FCA74BC7 01EF 4DD0 98E5 B88BBD9DE406

You one of these creatures?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and |Daddy_Zygos|
Are yiu also non-NT/?
its over 4 us:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::incel::incel:
yeah recently I went to a trip in Cali
There was a girl taking pics she saw me looking at her for a good minute
She literally looked at me back smiled at me
Well I got nervous asf and walked away

There's literally multiple stories of me fucking things up I just hope once I finish Looksmaxing I stop being nervous
If that doesnt work well I would low inhibition max

yeah recently I went to a trip in Cali
There was a girl taking pics she saw me looking at her for a good minute
She literally looked at me back smiled at me
Well I got nervous asf and walked away

There's literally multiple stories of me fucking things up I just hope once I finish Looksmaxing I stop being nervous
If that doesnt work well I would low inhibition max
Brutal, you didn’t even knew the girl, its was prolly heading to a one ni8 stand

MY CASE WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT

I knew a stacy from my class and we had many eye contacts, convos, we would talk literally whole day in the class and chat on insta for hours, literal 9/10 stacy angel goddess, it was obv she liked me, it was heading towards to a LTR, at the same time, other chicks that used to like me (4 confirmed number), one of them was really jealous and when me and that stacy started hanging out together, she tried so hard on me, was visibly angry and jealous when me and stacy were together and tried to make eye contacts, literally staring me with the most lustful eyes, now all this shit was happening, and I think for an LTR i need personality and this stacy chick ain’t got none, so i gaslighted her, till then the other jealous chick was already seeing someone(betabuxer), she still looks at my way but i can’t do nothing since the betabuxer she’s seeing is my friend. Anyways, But now i prolly think i did the right things cuz (COPE INCOMING) i need to focus on studying rn.(+ finding out about other girls that had liked me or still do, i think there’s hope from 1)

• So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Brutal, you didn’t even knew the girl, its was prolly heading to a one ni8 stand
Stop Gaslighting ME
Your making shit far worst

• JFL
Reactions: alpha