im ugly

you're always talking about other people, yet i'm yet to be mogged, i already mogged u into a ditch give up ur not relevant to the claims ur makin, u dont mog me
Even my subhuman ass mogs you in a horrible picture while you get mogged by a bunch autists on a forum in your best picture. That mole rat costume I posted above mogs you faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and TheDragon
Even my subhuman ass mogs you in a horrible picture while you get mogged by a bunch autists on a forum in your best picture. That mole rat costume I posted above mogs you faggot.
sure u do, buddy whatever helps u cope.....JFLLLLLLLLLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
you're always talking about other people, yet i'm yet to be mogged, i already mogged u into a ditch give up ur not relevant to the claims ur makin, u dont mog me
Delete your account cringe ass mofo
U have no place here chinktokker

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, pentamogged9000 and Deleted member 24410
Delete your account cringe ass mofo
U have no place here chinktokker
pretty sure i banished u to the shadow realm when i mogged u, when did i give you permission to interact in the forums? JFL, back to the shadows u where u belong ltn hobo

• JFL
Mr. Slave | South Park Archives | Fandom

You look like him but skinner, with longer curly hair

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, pentamogged9000 and TDTaykurso
when did i give you permission to interact in the forums? JFL, back to the shadows u where u belong ltn hobo
Joined Jul 30, 2023 Posts 143 Reputation 251

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon
pretty sure i banished u to the shadow realm when i mogged u, when did i give you permission to interact in the forums? JFL, back to the shadows u where u belong ltn hobo
Blud is obsessed with his microwave quality pics mogging people

This forum face mogs, frame mogs and height mogs your lil beaner ass
You ass not even emo or thug either, you just a larping narc looking for attention on ts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and TDTaykurso
View attachment 2354246
yea shitstain, your goofy bucket hat and goofy expression make u so appealing irl, girls would definetly pick u over me because of ur cool america knife u got man...
Oh yeah emo fag your goofy ass perm and goofy hat make you so appealing irl girls would definitely pick you over me because of your "badass" neck tattoo you go they/them soon to be was/were.

Oh yeah emo fag your goofy ass perm and goofy hat make you so appealing irl girls would definitely pick you over me because of your "badass" neck tattoo you they/them soon to be was/were.
not sure how u can take yourself seriously when ur pfp of u looks so fucking stupid, u a round ass oval head with no jaw, and u make dumbass faces, gg. JFL, hope yk nobody takes u seriously at all

• JFL
not sure how u can take yourself seriously when ur pfp of u looks so fucking stupid, u a round ass oval head with no jaw, and u make dumbass faces, gg. JFL, hope yk nobody takes u seriously at all

Don't see any Jawline on you and you have an ovel head also what is wit that rat stare?

• JFL
View attachment 2354252
Don't see any Jawline on you and you have an ovel head also what is wit that rat stare?
AutisticMf
AutisticMff

even your biased homie couldnt cap n admitted "u COULD mog me IF " hitting u with ultimatums, feelin bad for u bc u look stupid as fuck, u look like a mouthbreather and you'd awkwardly as fuck try to make convo w/ me irl while i stare at ur low t ass like the ltn loser u r, ur definetly racist just so u have something to be talked to about, LTNNNNNNN JFL. brutal comparisson OVA.

• JFL
View attachment 2354254View attachment 2354255
even your biased homie couldnt cap n admitted "u COULD mog me IF " hitting u with ultimatums, feelin bad for u bc u look stupid as fuck, u look like a mouthbreather
Retarded emo faggot

Projection because we can clearly see you have a weak chin/jaw and a peanut skull clear sign of mouth breathing I am surprised you are still able to mouth breath with a dick in your mouth.
and you'd awkwardly as fuck try to make convo w/ me irl while i stare at ur low t ass like the ltn loser u r, ur definetly racist just so u have something to be talked to about
Cope I would never want to talk to you or be around you I don't hang out with homosexuals btw I would stop your faggot face in if you stared at me faggot jfl you would probably be thinking about having sex with me you retarded homo.

View attachment 2354257
Projection because we can clearly see you have a weak chin/jaw and a peanut skull clear sign of mouth breathing I am surprised you are still able to mouth breath with a dick in your mouth.

Cope I would never want to talk to you or be around you I don't hang out with homosexuals btw I would stop your faggot face in if you stared at me faggot jfl you would probably be thinking about having sex with me you retarded homo.

Stepinshit

• JFL
You ass not even emo or thug either, you just a larping narc looking for attention on ts
He definitely isn't a thug a middle schooler could woop his ass. But he is definitely an emo faggot who cuts his own dick when he gets rejected by emo troons.

• JFL
He definitely isn't a thug a middle schooler could woop his ass. But he is definitely an emo faggot who cuts his own dick when he gets rejected by emo troons.
Hes not even emo his personality is from tiktok so hes trying to play off this newgen emo thug bullshit.
Nun but a narcy trendhopper with no sense of identity or reality

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 24410
Hes not even emo his personality is from tiktok so hes trying to play off this newgen emo thug bullshit.
Nun but a narcy trendhopper with no sense of identity or reality
Definitely if Tik Tok told him that dressing like Mario is the new cool thing he would do it. He is a mindless NPC who would rope if he couldn't use Tik Tok for an hour.

• +1
That image is a pretty good representation of what your body looks like just needs to be 10 inches shorter jfl
LOCKER

i mog u in every realm, keep creatin scenarios where you think you're superior, but the truth is...

• JFL
IMG 6319
IMG 6318

Now this is htn? Chinktok faggots be calling themselves anything

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 24410
View attachment 2354268
i mog u in every realm, keep creatin scenarios where you think you're superior, but the truth is...
bro 💀shut the fuck up with ur dirty stupid narcy ass, u are subhuman.
me and my brother mog the shit out of your bloodline
2615292_IMG_20211123_221454_resized_20211123_101744215.jpg
3556347_3555770_IMG_20230729_071313.jpg

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 30432, WanderingBurro and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and try2beme
You are a 5'5 spic I could kick you in the face even if you were standing on your tippy toes
MOGGEDZ

MOGGED, COPE.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kyb, Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 31155
bro 💀shut the fuck up with ur dirty stupid narcy ass, u are subhuman.
me and my brother mog the shit out of your bloodline
2615292_IMG_20211123_221454_resized_20211123_101744215.jpg
3556347_3555770_IMG_20230729_071313.jpg
Chin
Shitstainmogger

over

• Love it
You would need a step latter and I would need to be letting you do that for that to be remotely possible
i'm 6'2.5 and u look like the type of nigga who's shorts look massive on him stfu n move on nigga u got nothin for me, i mog u. JFL

• Love it
You would need a step latter and I would need to be letting you do that for that to be remotely possible
Even a 12 year old can rape this petite spic
Larping to be 6’2 no ones gonna believe him when he has the peanut skull weak bones combo plus is hispanic💀 another reason to private to remove narcy faggots to come on to brag and lie to men

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 30432
i'm 6'2.5 and u look like the type of nigga who's shorts look massive on him stfu n move on nigga u got nothin for me, i mog u. JFL
No your not your a 5'7 retarded Edgar spic at most how about you fuck off from this forum nobody likes you. You lost against me you lost against everybody you have been arguing with move on go back to Chink Tok and look at your emo faggot pretty boy clips.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and try2beme
You really coming on here to larp to other men you nasty faggot

No your not your a 5'7 retarded Edgar spic at most how about you fuck off from this nobody likes you. You lost against me you lost against everybody you have been arguing with move on go back to Chink Tok and look at your emo faggot pretty boy clips.
Analbum
Shitstain
Shitstainmogger

mogged over anal bum boy

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and Deleted member 28394
thanks, sexy emothugmaxxed out pfp deadly JFL
Typical troll, ugly guy is a loser irl so he seeks his validation on incel forums like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and TDTaykurso
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 24410
@TDTaykurso fuck off from this forum there is no point in fighting with us anymore your done nobody here likes and your a mindless Tik Tok NPC faggot.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon and TDTaykurso