I'm unable to give emotional support to my girlfriend

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
She went through a shitty day today and in addition to that she's drowning in debt, and she told me about it. I tried telling her that everything will be okay and not to worry. She later told me "I don't feel a lot of support from you" and I told her that I just don't know what to say or how to offer that support.

Keep in mind that she always greatly supports me when I'm going through something, I'm just kinda autistic so I don't know what I'm supposed to tell people, especially women when they're going through something.

i just tell my issues to God

She went through a shitty day today and in addition to that she's drowning in debt, and she told me about it. I tried telling her that everything will be okay and not to worry. She later told me "I don't feel a lot of support from you" and I told her that I just don't know what to say or how to offer that support.

Keep in mind that she always greatly supports me when I'm going through something, I'm just kinda autistic so I don't know what I'm supposed to tell people, especially women when they're going through something.
1710771879409 png

I know a guy who has a lot of money in his account but needs 5k dollars to access it. If you get your gf to take a loan and wire him the money the share she’ll get back will be enough to cover her debt 5x over :feelsokman: