I'm unbanned baby

TrueAfghan

TrueAfghan

TrueAfghan 🍷🗿
Joined
Jul 13, 2026
Posts
1,092
Reputation
1,369
I'm back boyos:feelskek: I appreciate all the love and support from @sonic55555 @AscendHQ @browgi27 @orbitlet @Heartache

Thanks to @tuberculosisinmybal preesh for unbanning me I'm at 90% warning


TrueAfghan is back in business 🍷🗿
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendHQ, browgi27, orbitlet and 1 other person
whyd u get banned
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and TrueAfghan
Myeyes wat

:ALERTA::ALERTA::ALERTA::ALERTA:

The GOAT of goats(real animal goats)
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: browgi27, orbitlet and TrueAfghan
I'm back boyos:feelskek: I appreciate all the love and support from @sonic55555 @AscendHQ @browgi27 @orbitlet @Heartache

Thanks to @tuberculosisinmybal preesh for unbanning me I'm at 90% warning


TrueAfghan is back in business 🍷🗿
nigga finally someone from country in forums
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: browgi27, TrueAfghan, orbitlet and 1 other person
I’ve sent the (extremely exotic) goats to your house, @TrueAfghan

Please check outside, and enjoy these amazing goats
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: browgi27, TrueAfghan and sonic55555
I’ve sent the (extremely exotic) goats to your house, @TrueAfghan

Please check outside, and enjoy these amazing goats
🍇 time
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: browgi27, orbitlet and TrueAfghan
I'm back boyos:feelskek: I appreciate all the love and support from @sonic55555 @AscendHQ @browgi27 @orbitlet @Heartache

Thanks to @tuberculosisinmybal preesh for unbanning me I'm at 90% warning


TrueAfghan is back in business 🍷🗿
💯💯💯💯💯🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🇦🇫🇦🇫🇦🇫🇦🇫🇦🇫🇦🇫🇦🇫🇦🇫🇦🇫 @sonic55555
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrueAfghan and sonic55555

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
14
Views
61
TGUN.
TGUN.
babymoo
Replies
0
Views
9
babymoo
babymoo
orbitlet
Replies
2
Views
39
mangotimer
mangotimer
TGUN.
Replies
0
Views
28
TGUN.
TGUN.
kbj
Replies
6
Views
85
Hess
Hess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top