Im unironically starting to believe that my friend's girlfriend is attracted to me

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
The way she stares at me is insane, yesterday I started to look at her back just to see if I was going crazy or not, and she kept fuckin staring at me, we legit spent like 10 seconds looking at each other in the eyes until I stopped cause Im highinhib. She also always ask if I love her everytime we get drunk together but that may be just a thing people do when drunk

We know each other since our teens, I know her since before they started to date, and tbh I would never ever touch her since:
1 - I dont feel physicaly attracted to her in the slightest

2 - its just wrong

But right now Im thinking about distancing myself for some time cause Im really uncomfortable, even tho I might be just overthinking

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, WadlowMaxxing and Clark69
pica na novinha fi

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, BigBoy, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
Go Anderson Silva on her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
faz ela sentar no piruli poha

• JFL
Reactions: WastedYouth and Uglybrazilian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
when and where do u get drunk with her and how often? And how many other people are with you?

when and where do u get drunk with her and how often? And how many other people are with you?
At her house or my house with our mutual friends, like 1 time per month

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus

• WTF
Reactions: Dionysus
Literal negative t levels if you don't know who he is
His career ended when I was 10 and I mainly watch football and prefer boxing over UFC how am I meant to know fam

bro fuck the shit out of her

be high T, think of all the brocels that can't get sex, do it for them, cuck your friend

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Siberia_, Uglybrazilian and EverythingMattersCel
Send me photos in pm so I can confirm whether you're deluding yourself and seeing things or not.

Nobody puts 'UglyBrazilian' in their name if they are even normie.

Send me photos in pm so I can confirm whether you're deluding yourself and seeing things or not.

Same send pics my nigger

"1 - I dont feel physicaly attracted to her in the slightest"

Nevermind. Scrap that. She's ugly. Doesn't qualify lmao.

The way she stares at me is insane, yesterday I started to look at her back just to see if I was going crazy or not, and she kept fuckin staring at me, we legit spent like 10 seconds looking at each other in the eyes until I stopped cause Im highinhib. She also always ask if I love her everytime we get drunk together but that may be just a thing people do when drunk

We know each other since our teens, I know her since before they started to date, and tbh I would never ever touch her since:
1 - I dont feel physicaly attracted to her in the slightest

2 - its just wrong

But right now Im thinking about distancing myself for some time cause Im really uncomfortable, even tho I might be just overthinking
bro's before hoes, man. front kick her in the face if she makes a move

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
bro's before hoes, man. front kick her in the face if she makes a move
I'll never ever talk to her again if she tries something, she'll ruin our friendship forever

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
She is ugly I believe thats very clear just by looking at my number 1 statement

Yeah I skim read. Seen it after. You need to inform your boy asap.

Lol at you getting high inhib from starring at a 3/10 though bro? Wtf is going on there?

Lol at you getting high inhib from starring at a 3/10 though bro? Wtf is going on there?
This is not the subject bro Im working on my inhibition right now, have been seeing improvements