I’m using coconut fat as a sunscreen alternative

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Why I don’t use sunscreen:

“Coconut oil as sunscreen is also not advised by the Mayo Clinic, who estimate that coconut oil only blocks around 20%of UV rays.“

Unfortunately it appears it’s a rather modest protection agent.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and oddian
Its Almost.. Winter?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PseudoMaxxer
or just buy a sunscreen because 20% is not enough and that greasy coconut shit blocks your pores and gives you acne

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
or just buy a sunscreen because 20% is not enough and that greasy coconut shit blocks your pores and gives you acne
Read the study sunscreens aren’t safe I’d rather have 20% protection using something relatively safe than more protection with something unsafe

• JFL
Read the study sunscreens aren’t safe I’d rather have 20% protection using something relatively safe than more protection with something unsafe
How is it unsafe? Try korean sunscreens boyo.

• JFL
Why I don’t use sunscreen:

“Coconut oil as sunscreen is also not advised by the Mayo Clinic, who estimate that coconut oil only blocks around 20%of UV rays.“

Unfortunately it appears it’s a rather modest protection agent.
Muh nature pharma bad:soy:
Use spf 50+ or kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PseudoMaxxer
How is it unsafe? Try korean sunscreens boyo.
give a link to a safe sunscreen , none are proven completely safe to my knowledge

• JFL
Muh nature pharma bad:soy:
Use spf 50+ or kys faggot
Just put on toxic cream :lul:

Yeah maybe if I’ll get a lot of exposure but for daily application I deem it unwise

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 45942
give a link to a safe sunscreen , none are proven completely safe to my knowledge
Beauty of Joseon SPF 50+, Canmake mermaid spf 50+, skin aqua super moisture milk blue cap spf 50+. have been using canmake for like a year now

• JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Stop being so high inhib dude, i'm high inhib myself but not to that extent. With that mindset everything is toxic tbh. The food u eat, the particles from cars u inhale etc

• JFL
Stop being so high inhib dude, i'm high inhib myself but not to that extent. With that mindset everything is toxic tbh. The food u eat, the particles from cars u inhale etc
that’s not what high inhib refers to

I’m simply being wise in this world full of antinature and toxicity

• JFL
that’s not what high inhib refers to

I’m simply being wise in this world full of antinature and toxicity
People have used sunscreen for generations. Anyways, 20% is not enough for sun protection. U'll need 50+

• JFL
Beauty of Joseon SPF 50+, Canmake mermaid spf 50+, skin aqua super moisture milk blue cap spf 50+. have been using canmake for like a year now
i bough the one from cerave (50spf) and it fucking makes me white…it’s literally white when you put it on your skin and super visibile.

Is the Canmake one like that too?

• JFL
People have used sunscreen for generations. Anyways, 20% is not enough for sun protection. U'll need 50+
it’s winter blud, you can go safe with 20%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Youㅤ
I’m not saying 20% protection is great but there’s no way I’m using sunscreen products so 20% is better than nothing

With NAC + b2 + low PUFA diet + topical coconut + minimizing time outside during the day I should be pretty well-off

• JFL
I’m not saying 20% protection is great but there’s no way I’m using sunscreen products so 20% is better than nothing

With NAC + b2 + low PUFA diet + topical coconut + minimizing time outside during the day I should be pretty well-off
Idk what that is but ur just overthinking it. Just go out lol minimizing time outside is far worse for your skin and energy than being outside

• JFL
Idk what that is but ur just overthinking it. Just go out lol minimizing time outside is far worse for your skin and energy than being outside
I live in the south yet my genetics aren’t evolved for this degree of irradiation so it’s unnatural to go outside (and of course it’s unnatural to be inside as well but I’m saying that it’s not like it’s natural outside)

And go outside at night to reap the benefits of the outdoors minus the sunlight

• JFL
I live in the south yet my genetics aren’t evolved for this degree of irradiation so it’s unnatural to go outside (and of course it’s unnatural to be inside as well but I’m saying that it’s not like it’s natural outside)

And go outside at night to reap the benefits of the outdoors minus the sunlight
wdym we humans evolved outside in the wilderness. Ur body can't take some heat while pale ass people go to the mediterrean where it's warm and sunny AF. JFL

• JFL
wdym we humans evolved outside in the wilderness. Ur body can't take some heat while pale ass people go to the mediterrean where it's warm and sunny AF. JFL
I live in the southern United States it’s not a natural habitat for me and there’s global warming and because of unnatural diet PUFAs accumulated in tissues which apparently takes 4 years to remove on a low PUFA diet and also the covid vaccine might have damaged my body potentially making me even weaker

• JFL
Also btw I’m not evolved to the pollens here which is why I mouth breathed which is why I’m recessed which is im still virgin

• JFL
Only chemical sunscreens are bad use mineral

• JFL
Use non nano zinc oxide.Also you can rot with your aged skin meanwhile becky that uses sunscreen collagen moggs you to the slums of mumbai and back.Stop coping.Want good sunscreens?Make them yourself,mix coconut with butter and add vitamin e oil.

I know one guy that is muh natural and looks like horse shit.
On the other hand i also know another guy that uses oils as sunscreen and his skin looks terrible,but sure he has no endrucine disruptors, pick your poison.

Use non nano zinc oxide.Also you can rot with your aged skin meanwhile becky that uses sunscreen collagen moggs you to the slums of mumbai and back.Stop coping.Want good sunscreens?Make them yourself,mix coconut with butter and add vitamin e oil.
red light works as sunscreen