I'm using this boymaxxed Changfish

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
724676ed35dd4ae6bff5e664f644f910

And couldn't get any matches in my local area. I used masculine Asians before and got 15-20 matched per day, still far from being comparable to chad.

Suicide fuel for ricecels tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, DidntRead, 25thpercentile human and 5 others
Thank God I'm not a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Twinks are a meme. If you're an adult male it's never good to look like you're in high school. You might as well write "Don't have sex with me" on your forehead unless you have exceptional harmony like young leo or depp.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 616
Its over for Changfish most foids already have exp with how small asian penis is

• +1
Its over for Changfish most foids already have exp with how small asian penis is
Chadfish : 200 matches per day (I was not using a top tier chad who would look too fake)
Tyronefish : 50-80 matches per day
Changfish : 15-20 matches per day if he's buffed. 0-10 if he's effeminate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, dogtown and Swagwaffle
Chadfish : 200 matches per day (I was not using a top tier chad who would look too fake)
y3p foids are smart. They know asians have small penis. During their "Slut" days they experienced with all Chad penises.

• +1
y3p foids are smart. They know asians have small penis. During their "Slut" days they experienced with all Chad penises.
Asians are good boyfriend and betabuxx material but not someone to have fun with tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Do a chadpreet next im curious how they compare to asians :feelsgiga:

• +1
Do a chadpreet next im curious how they compare to asians :feelsgiga:
Yep I'll certainly do it.

Btw masculine Chang mogs white chad in Asia tbh : 20+ likes in 1 hours vs 5-10 likes.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Twinks are a meme. If you're an adult male it's never good to look like you're in high school. You might as well write "Don't have sex with me" on your forehead unless you have exceptional harmony like young leo or depp.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Did you have your age range as low as possible?

Yes, and I got 20+ JBs in Poland / Lithuania / Belarus.
Interesting. Girls I know constantly gush about korean boy band guys but it could be a niche type thing similar to girls who like absurd bodybuilder physique. Sorry ricecels.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Interesting. Girls I know constantly gush about korean boy band guys but it could be a niche type thing similar to girls who like absurd bodybuilder physique. Sorry ricecels.
That niche game is way less relevant in Western Europe as my Changfish could only get 2 matches in my local area

I thought that's what twinks were tbh. Androgynous young looking men.
young looking yeah, but generally they all still have great jaws (the changfish doesn't).

I look kinda feminine but I still have a strong jaw.

Pretty boy and twink aren’t really the same thing

The Chang fish has an above average jaw
You can't see an outline of it all the way, it melts in into his neck. Above average because most people are bloated/fat

I got 0-10 matches, am I effiminate chang?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Would you post the pictures please?

• +1
and chaddam ?

• +1
and chaddam ?
I’d like to see them all if you still have the pictures, if you have a chadamm or anything else I’m interested, although I want to see chad the most. What ratings were their matches? Did you mention heights in their bios or messages? What were the reactions to their heights if you mentioned them during messages?

• +1
people were coping hard in this thread jfl. I'd rather be a boyish asian than a masculine one. Unless the masculine was maesthetic

Also lol at not wanting to look like a high schooler. The average high schooler dogs the average male over 25 to absolute oblivion.

• +1
Yep I'll certainly do it.

Btw masculine Chang mogs white chad in Asia tbh : 20+ likes in 1 hours vs 5-10 likes.

Chadpreet can compete with white chad, quality is lower though.

• +1
Interesting, thanks for doing this - I noticed the pics you used of the Changs didn't show body or swag (the masculine Chang kind of kinda lacked swag too)

I was wondering if maxing sex appeal/ muscular body/ style/ swag (such as tattoos) in a Chang can make up for the ethnicity.

Do you think you can try experimenting with Changs like this and see if you get more matches in your area? (attached 2 good first profile pics)

Christian Yu

Ricky Young

Big Matthew

I tried with a masculine Chang:

He did better than that twink but no where as good as my chad or tyronefishes