Im very close to suicide

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
It‘s more of an deadline than a decisions. Im just digging my grave but eventually it will happen. All im doing rn is seing how things couldve changed

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Suns9999, twojei and 16 others
I‘ve unironically given up since 2022, ever since i stopped caring what i do and im just waiting

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, 97baHater, Suns9999 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and truthhurts
not epic 👍

live and do something cool like bungee jump8ng

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, Acion, Suns9999 and 2 others
that video is pure oofy doofy soy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Go ER and take the scums of society with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, Suns9999, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, GerbertJohnson and Suns9999
Killing JUST yourself is a CUCK and a PUSSY move, nigga.

If you really want to commit suicide do a favor for yourself and western society and book a flight to Israel then go ER on the jews.

They are the reason for all your suffering btw

Enviroment, propaganda, microplastics, womens' standards, feminism, hypergamy, literally anything you can think of.

They are at fault.

Literally all you need to do is get there, call a taxi, arrive at the capital or any big city, beat the driver, steal the car and then run kikes over at full speed.

At least 50-100 kills confirmed. Even more.

And remember, you're going to burn in Hell for eternity for taking your life anyways.

Might as well have some company down there.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Falcon_Flam, ayanokoji and 13 others
I see these types of posts all the time on this forum, are yall good?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, 97baHater, Suns9999 and 5 others
Same shit here brother. I just wanna leave this world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and irkkedmulatto
Same shit here brother. I just wanna leave this world
I don‘t wanna join any god, i honestly wanna die and stay dead, im gonna kill myself in the afterlife again if i end up there

If you really want to commit suicide do a favor for yourself and western society and book a flight to Israel then go ER on the jews.

Enviroment, propaganda, microplastics, womens' standards, feminism, hypergamy, literally anything you can think of.

They are at fault.

Literally all you need to do is get there, call a taxi, arrive at the capital or any big city, beat the driver, steal the car and then run kikes over at full speed.

And remember, you're going to burn in Hell for eternity for taking your life anyways.

Killing random jews wont make things better tbh. Rather join some random war

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent, Suns9999 and Nick.Harte
Yeah bhai go do some shit in nature always cheers me up
yeah i really wanna go climb mountains and hunt but no friend of mine wants to do that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rhino LeFort
Im here for you bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, Rhino LeFort and depressionmaxxing
Stop eating carbohydrates plant toxins and you’ll become high T

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, depressionmaxxing and faustianspirit

They are at fault.

moving my head left to right while reading this so my FBI agent knows i DONT agree with this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and depressionmaxxing
yeah i really wanna go climb mountains and hunt but no friend of mine wants to do that
nature is cool. i also want to start climbing. try new things and never think that again. its never over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rhino LeFort
dont do that m8

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • JFL
  • +1
U really dont like carbs bro
Muh carbs. What do carbs even have to do with T, only thing that‘ll happen is that i get less energy bc of low carbs and be tired all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
It‘s more of an deadline than a decisions. Im just digging my grave but eventually it will happen. All im doing rn is seing how things couldve changed
but why tho, suicide is for pussies who cant let the tought of judgement from others leave their chimp brains

• JFL
  • JFL
Perhaps i should start aswell. I shouldn‘t go alone tho might not return
Just stay in a public area if you’re worried about getting lost. Bring your phone so you can have GPS/map

• JFL
  • +1
but why tho, suicide is for pussies who cant let the tought of judgement from others leave their chimp brains
I don‘t really care about other people opinions, that‘s why im honest with everything. It‘s just that it is my opinion on myself, narcism, self hatred, personality disorders.

I genuinely cannot enjoy life or anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and moreroidsmoredates
Having shit, narcissistic and self centered parents are pushing me to this, my whole life they've never once defended me or taken my side with anything. I was always the scapegoat in every situation, I couldn't even defend myself without them using red herrings to gain sympathy by mentioning "everything they've done for me" and its sometimes escalated to physical violence from my parents.
So I learned to bottle my feelings up which has led to even more problems. This is only made worse by how different it is when it comes to my siblings.

I once tried not speaking to them for a couple weeks and it led to even more abuse and blame.

The biggest lie they've ever told me is that "they're my biggest fan/defender", now im speculating if leaving this world would have any effect on them at all, the only thing keeping me going is my dog.

• JFL
  • +1
You’re so close to ascending with trimax. After that you’re good looking so take it easy. Life will turn the other way around soon.

• JFL
I wish I was still suicidal I miss the freedom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, watah, Suns9999 and 1 other person
You’re so close to ascending with trimax. After that you’re good looking so take it easy. Life will turn the other way around soon.
I won‘t look much diffrent sadly. The way i know my luck in this life i‘ll probably relapse too.

Having shit, narcissistic and self centered parents are pushing me to this, my whole life they've never once defended me or taken my side with anything. I was always the scapegoat in every situation, I couldn't even defend myself without them using red herrings to gain sympathy by mentioning "everything they've done for me" and its sometimes escalated to physical violence from my parents.
So I learned to bottle my feelings up which has led to even more problems. This is only made worse by how different it is when it comes to my siblings.

I once tried not speaking to them for a couple weeks and it led to even more abuse and blame.

The biggest lie they've ever told me is that "they're my biggest fan/defender", now im speculating if leaving this world would have any effect on them at all, the only thing keeping me going is my dog.
In this case i would stop talking to my parents rather than ending it. You lack the right environment. You can still make it

• JFL
Yeah honestly that is the best thing about it. I truely did and said whatever i wanted to, now it feels weird to continue living.
yeah same. Feels somewhat cool when you are mentally checked out of all the bullshit, but still get to interact with the normies who are living their life completely

• JFL
  • +1
I've seen closER

So far I have
1 failed attempt at hanging
Standing with a noose against the wall considering to try after losing $500 on online poker
Slits on my arms since I was 13
Big cut on my arm that sliced an artery and made blood fly all over the room
Layed in a bathtub after cutting my wrist
Woke up in a hospital after almost dying from alcohol poisoning
Seriously considered going ER and actually attacked a guy and went to prison for it

• JFL
I've seen closER

So far I have
Standing with a noose against the wall considering to try after losing $500 on online poker
Seriously considered going ER and actually attacked a guy and went to prison for it

how do you fail suicide

• JFL
how do you fail suicide
You're the cuck, thinking about it without even trying. All of what I wrote is way behind me, yet you're still whining like a little bitch even though we both know you're not gonna do anything about it.

• JFL
You're the cuck, thinking about it without even trying. All of what I wrote is way behind me, yet you're still whining like a little bitch even though we both know you're not gonna do anything about it.
Im not gonna do it impulsively or wrong, if im gonna do it it‘s gonna be a clean kill. Wish you the best tho

• JFL
Stop eating goyslop made by kikes to lower your testosterone levels so you become weaker letting niggers to cuck you nigga.
It‘s just frozen strawberries

there is so much more to life then regretting what you couldve done
pm if you need help, it's not worth it

I've seen closER

So far I have

Crazy how this is so unnatural and unheard of in people close and one with nature like Inuits, Africans, etc. Probably diet and environment related. *Not in a satirical tone at all*

Crazy how this is so unnatural and unheard of in people close and one with nature like Inuits, Africans, etc. Probably diet and environment related. *Not in a satirical tone at all*
Yeah, in my home country (chechnya) we have very low suicide rates if any at all, simply bc we are raised with pride there and the people are VERY close, looking out for each other and giving love.
Prolly gonna be the first suicide in my whole bloodline

Depression, isolation, bad diet, doing nothing besides rotting and thinking how i‘ll cope

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Probably diet and environment related. *Not in a satirical tone at all*
BECAUSE OF JEWS. THEY RUIN EVERYTHING, ALL TO GET RID OF GOYIM

THEY FEED NIGGAS GOYSLOP TO LOWER THEIR HORMONES, BODY DEVELOPMENT AND COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS SO THEY BECOME WEAK, SEVERLY DEPRESSED, AND EASY TO BE CONTROLLED.

THEY FUCK UP THE ENVIRONMENT THROUGH POLLUTION, PROPAGANDA AND AGENDAS TO MAKE NIGGAS WEAK AND EASIER TO GET RID OF.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Ultimate Subhuman™
BECAUSE OF JEWS. THEY RUIN EVERYTHING, ALL TO GET RID OF GOYIM

THEY FEED NIGGAS GOYSLOP TO LOWER THEIR HORMONES, BODY DEVELOPMENT AND COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS SO THEY BECOME WEAK, SEVERLY DEPRESSED, AND EASY TO BE CONTROLLED.

THEY FUCK UP THE ENVIRONMENT THROUGH POLLUTION, PROPAGANDA AND AGENDAS TO MAKE NIGGAS WEAK AND EASIER TO GET RID OF.
Unironically true

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent