I'm very recessed. Should I get lefort 2 or lefort 1 to bring mandible back + implant for forward maxilla

What should I get?

• Lefort 2, move whole maxilla forward to fix my underbite + rhino

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Lefort 1 + bsso, bring mandible back to fix my undebite, get epplay implant for forward maxilla + rh

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
Hi. I'm 15M Asian. I'm very recessed + underbite. I'm mouth breather + bad posture since born. I don't know why asian genetic make my mandible forward but whole maxilla is recessed. Am I even a human? I want to fix my ugly subhumans face please tell me what to do

IMG 20210813 071409 712
IMG 20210812 214410 808

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, oldcelloser, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
LeFort 2, but good luck finding a surgeon for it. Most surgeons are going to try to set your mandible back, but it won't be the best aesthetic improvement.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9670 and 7 others
you have a normal asian maxilla you just have a severe underbite you need to get that fixed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, thecel, Slob and 11 others
Not much you can do here. You won't be getting Lefort 2, I already know that.

And moving mandible back sounds like a recipe for disaster. You might end up looking even uglier.

I say you leave it like that, get a wavy perm haircut (slightly wavy, not curls), and stylemax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, terrorblade, thecel and 7 others
I'm not an expert but your mandible needs to be set back based on your pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
You should go to a orthodontist surgeon in Korea, they are used to treat Asians like you, many famous Asians went to Korea and they turn out very good

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Deleted member 5180
Jesus, you need LF3.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade and thecel
good luck finding a surgeon who is willing you give you a LF2 advancement but if you actually get it you will be a 10/10 slayer ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, thecel, subhuman incel and 2 others
good luck finding a surgeon who is willing you give you a LF2 advancement but if you actually get it you will be a 10/10 slayer ngl

I will be normies after lefort 2, right now I'm deformed. :( What a sad life for ricecels.
Maybe mewing will help me. But my whole family is already recessed.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, terrorblade, thecel and 2 others
Bump

• +1
honestly, best thing tho do is probably bimax, where you bring your mandbile back and lower maxilla forward. after that you have to cope with jew eppley implants for your upper midface/maxilla and hope he makes you decent looking.

• +1
Hi. I'm 15M Asian. I'm very recessed + underbite. I'm mouth breather + bad posture since born. I don't know why asian genetic make my mandible forward but whole maxilla is recessed. Am I even a human? I want to fix my ugly subhumans face please tell me what to do

View attachment 1268439View attachment 1268455
Realistically lf 1. if that isn’t enough additionaly a mandible setback but only if it’s nessesary. You won’t be getting a lefort 2.

• +1
you have a normal asian maxilla you just have a severe underbite you need to get that fixed
This OP, it’s useless and dangerous for you to try and achieve a white maxilla. Fixing underbite is best thing you can do for your health and aesthetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Forgotten, Biiyo03, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
I've never seen such a thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and subhuman incel
Lefort 2 technically but ur an Asian and flat midface is a racial trait in ur case so it'd be more realistic to get a bimax for class 3. I'm not sure it's a class 3 or proganthism tho. Need cephs

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and Slob
Fellow ricecels

You think I mog? @thecel

• +1
This OP, it’s useless and dangerous for you to try and achieve a white maxilla. Fixing underbite is best thing you can do for your health and aesthetics

WTF man? I thought we’re all hardcore looksmaxers here. Why’re you coping saying it’s useless and dangerous to get an ideally forward-projected maxilla?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, terrorblade, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Fellow ricecels

You think I mog? @thecel

You mog me to oblivion. Your IPD+ESR+PFL and brows mog mine to Gandy and back.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, sorrowfulsad, AtlasTH and 2 others
WTF man? I thought we’re all hardcore looksmaxers here. Why’re you coping saying it’s useless and dangerous to get an ideally forward-projected maxilla?
tell'em thecel!
no fr tho why did everyone vote lf 2 but every comment says noo :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, terrorblade, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Because 99,999% of users will never get surgery in their lifetime and no one will ever do a lefort 2 to fix his asian maxilla. Stop overdosing on copium and dreaming about unrealistic surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten and Slob
lefort 3, i know a bluepill surgeon who will do it on your case, someone with same pb got a lefort 3 ⬇️
Chevk his insta

Attachments

• EF5D20F7-D174-44EC-8CD4-660879A7481B.jpeg
    EF5D20F7-D174-44EC-8CD4-660879A7481B.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 92
  • F1E26344-463B-40F0-AD71-6D89537A1A64.jpeg
    F1E26344-463B-40F0-AD71-6D89537A1A64.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 41
  • F63BCC3F-6F96-45CB-AF28-3E9607731E5F.jpeg
    F63BCC3F-6F96-45CB-AF28-3E9607731E5F.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Forgotten, subhuman incel and one job away

Aesthetically speaking setting only you mandible back would result in a very flat looking face. Not untypical for asians and an improvement to now but I wouldn’t do that.

Another option is a lf1 pushing your maxilla forward. It doesn’t suit your face since you would look like a dog and it would look specially weird for an Asian.

Third option is a bimax. IMO would result in aestheticly the best result. Bring back the mandible and the maxilla slightly forward.

You could also remove a bit of chin n shit if you can’t advance the maxilla that much but it’s probably doable. Work ccw n shit for sure. but I wouldn’t touch the chin unless the Scans show it’s greatly beneficial.

lefort 3, i know a bluepill surgeon who will do it on your case, someone with same pb got a lefort 3 ⬇️
Chevk his insta
Lf 3 is legit one of those surgery’s too fcked up to recommend imo. Rather work with implants instead. But you are the expert

Lf 3 is legit one of those surgery’s too fcked up to recommend imo. Rather work with implants instead. But you are the expert
no implant is gonna fix his nose projection

only lefort 2 or 3

Lf3 is an easy surgery, i asked my surgeon he told me if someone know how to do lf1 then lf3 is easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, subhuman incel and AtlasTH
no implant is gonna fix his nose projection

only lefort 2 or 3

Lf3 is an easy surgery, i asked my surgeon he told me if someone know how to do lf1 then lf3 is easy

How about rhinoplasty?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
How about rhinoplasty?
when he's that diformed rhino is just for coping , u want to fix the cause of the deformation not the effect of it

Fixing the cause will fix the effect

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Forgotten, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AtlasTH and 2 others
when he's that diformed rhino is just for coping , u want to fix the cause of the deformation not the effect of it

Fixing the cause will fix the effect

Why rhino can't fix nose projection?

• JFL
Why rhino can't fix nose projection?
because the pb is his whole midface not just his nose he need full bone projection so coping with rhino is useless also i don't even think it's possibl with rhino

He is candidate for Lefort 3 not just Bimax

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 5180, AtlasTH and 1 other person
because the pb is his whole midface not just his nose he need full bone projection so coping with rhino is useless also i don't even think it's possibl with rhino

He is candidate for Lefort 3 not just Bimax

What is pb? The entire asian race is candidate for lefort 3 then.

• JFL
your mandible is extremely long they'll need to reduce that. they usually do lf1 tbh. find a surgeon that has good nonfrauded before afters of underbitecels

What is pb? The entire asian race is candidate for lefort 3 then.
yes Asian needs lefort 3 or lefort 2, most of them have midface hypoplasia

Your goal should not to be a normal asian but to be an asian chad

Those two guys face skull should be your goal, not being an ugly asian with recessed modface

That's why asiatic woman hate chinese and want to date white folks

Attachments

• 1875901D-49B8-48EB-9EE4-B2DFF89EC5F7.jpeg
    1875901D-49B8-48EB-9EE4-B2DFF89EC5F7.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 72B01F50-6DEF-45D7-A29C-FAB05DEF888B.jpeg
    72B01F50-6DEF-45D7-A29C-FAB05DEF888B.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 89
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, oldcelloser, AtlasTH and 2 others

You will probably not find a surgeon who will do a le fort 2 for you. It is a very rare specialty procedure.

You will need to wait a few years anyway. Most surgeons will probably wait until you are done growing for anything so big. In the meantime, you can mew and do all you can to ensure healthy growth (good posture, good nutrition, good sleep, exercise).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back