I'm visiting Tampere today

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken
I'm coming to mog you Tamperecels today
@Lokki @maxxmclooks

Tampere is only worth visiting in December when it is snowy and they have their (mediocre) Christmas markets. Avoid at any other time of the year

Tampere is only worth visiting in December when it is snowy and they have their (mediocre) Christmas markets. Avoid at any other time of the year
Cope more

My sister lives in Tampere but its nice small cute city. I see a lot of japanese tourist and eldery people everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
My sister lives in Tampere but its nice small cute city. I see a lot of japanese tourist and eldery people everywhere.
It comes alive during the early winter with the snow flurries.

• Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker and negativetiltedheart
eimitä ihmettä mite en tienny säki oot suomalaine tf

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Lokki
täällä sataa vitusti vissii koko päivä
Jouduin vittu pyöräillä sahalahdelta asti vittu Tampereen rajalle kun sato kaatamalla ja ukkosti

vituttaa ihan vitusti:feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I'm coming to mog you Tamperecels today
@Lokki @maxxmclooks
What are you even going to do in tampere? What other is here to do than check out the ludicrous amounts of immigrants In hervanta and go to ratina and watch model tier stacies heightmog you brutally and remind you how you will never get a woman like that

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and maxxmclooks
What are you even going to do in tampere? What other is here to do than check out the ludicrous amounts of immigrants In hervanta and go to ratina and watch model tier stacies heightmog you brutally and remind you how you will never get a woman like that
there is no model tier stacies in tampere:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki and LooksThinker
I'm going to slay stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
there is no model tier stacies in tampere:feelswah:
There are but theyre all just whores/only go out late at night or go eat in restaurants or something I dont fucking know

There are but theyre all just whores/only go out late at night or go eat in restaurants or something I dont fucking know
havent seen them yet ig, only landwhales and subhumans in the nightclubs

• JFL
havent seen them yet ig, only landwhales and subhumans in the nightclubs
Brutaalia

Miten oot yellowcel kun mä en oo ees lightbluecel, sä liityit mun jälkeen:feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Brutaalia

Miten oot yellowcel kun mä en oo ees lightbluecel, sä liityit mun jälkeen:feelsree::feelsree:
degeneracy ig, lurkkaan täällä kokoaja

• So Sad
degeneracy ig, lurkkaan täällä kokoaja
Niin mäkin mutta teen vaan "high" iq threadeja ja ei niin low iq posteja niin mun täysin turha post-rep ratio pysyy hyvänä

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker