I’m visually ND and I despise it

Zakai4real

Zakai4real

Iron
Joined
Dec 26, 2024
Posts
101
Reputation
85
I am diagnosed with ADHD, Combined Presentation (also called ADHD-C)
And I’m somehow actually visibly ND and I actually can’t explain how much rage this puts in me.

I’m so awkward in most situations especially photos, I have no idea how to pose correctly like I stand in the most awkward positions and I use to throw up some idiotic hand sign
And it was visible how awkward I was, it’s gotten a bit better since I realised how dumb the hand signs were but I still look awkward in group photos.

I also can’t get over the fact that I’m not ugly anymore, I’ve been complimented on my looks in person multiple times and you’d think that would give me an ego boost but I’m still fucking awkward and completely useless and conversations with women I find attractive since I think they’re completely out my league and I slip up.

I’m also incapable of conversations with children, I can’t talk to them and make them feel comfortable and normal so I kinda sit their quietly.

I’m extremely extroverted though in the sense I love partying and being out, since when I’m drunk my inhibition isn’t as bad as it is sober but it’s still higher than the avg sober person.

I’m not sure what I can do to reroute my mind especially with the fact I don’t look like a monster anymore and start approaching and learning how to speak.

It almost feels like I’m destined for celibacy and I’ll never experience true self love.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, HappyChud, WonkyChin186 and 2 others
damnn

im sorry
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zakai4real and HappyChud
I got a friend who looks autistic as fuck in the face

Can't even explain it

Just luck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zakai4real and Revent
I am diagnosed with ADHD, Combined Presentation (also called ADHD-C)
And I’m somehow actually visibly ND and I actually can’t explain how much rage this puts in me.

I’m so awkward in most situations especially photos, I have no idea how to pose correctly like I stand in the most awkward positions and I use to throw up some idiotic hand sign
And it was visible how awkward I was, it’s gotten a bit better since I realised how dumb the hand signs were but I still look awkward in group photos.

I also can’t get over the fact that I’m not ugly anymore, I’ve been complimented on my looks in person multiple times and you’d think that would give me an ego boost but I’m still fucking awkward and completely useless and conversations with women I find attractive since I think they’re completely out my league and I slip up.

I’m also incapable of conversations with children, I can’t talk to them and make them feel comfortable and normal so I kinda sit their quietly.

I’m extremely extroverted though in the sense I love partying and being out, since when I’m drunk my inhibition isn’t as bad as it is sober but it’s still higher than the avg sober person.

I’m not sure what I can do to reroute my mind especially with the fact I don’t look like a monster anymore and start approaching and learning how to speak.

It almost feels like I’m destined for celibacy and I’ll never experience true self love.
no saving the neurodivergent just ldar
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zakai4real and Revent
Oh and I have no fucking empathy and sympathy and have to larp having it or sometimes I genuinely don’t know how to react and kinda just fucking sit there like a chud man🤦‍♂️
 
  • +1
Reactions: Revent

Similar threads

spaghettifan33
Replies
5
Views
54
jp212
jp212
Clqs
Replies
6
Views
53
try2beme
try2beme
incomplete
Replies
19
Views
76
Mogmo
Mogmo
lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill ND and NT War
Replies
0
Views
14
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
ascendandforget
Replies
5
Views
66
ascendandforget
ascendandforget

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top