I’m walking drama

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I called my friend a coon as a joke in the group chat but now the white girls hate me. The black dude knows the vibe and this didnt care but leave it to a white girl to get mad about racial slurs. So we went from our place with all the drama to a friends place. No visitors so me and another homie cuddled up in the trunk to sneak in.

I had met these people on the beach and this girl with beautiful ocean eyes and I hit it off. Thing is she’s staying with this other girl she been “talking to.” The other one is full gay apparently but the one I was flirting with said she’s 90/10 mostly girls but was clearly very into me, said I should come visit after break when she’s not sharing a bed.

While we’re back at her place, where we’ve literally snuck about 15 people into a 6 person room, we get to talking again. Get on the topic of skin/hair routines and we go to her room so she can show me her products. We start making out and the girl who she’s here with walked in on us, on her cheating basically.

Then on the drive home with the angry one driving I started making out with her girl again in the backseat. I’m such an animal. The boys recapping the shit I did while drunk last night was too funny

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, .👽., n0rthface and 1 other person
74060d0908e78ebb0c3723788a337539091c2e435b7450d00e1c8619ee4ff7e2_1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 15917 and n0rthface
Then on the drive home with the angry one driving I started making out with her girl again in the backseat
hahah fucking chad:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Imagine having black friends and calling them coons jfl. Wigger trait.
but leave it to a white girl to get mad about racial slurs
Go off on that bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189