I'm wasting my time writing essays on here

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Just read it from my boy Adolf Hitler

Hitler wrote Mein Kamf, and its such a good book, but alas only intellectuals, only High IQ people would bother to read the book

Hitler said speakers, the ability to speak to a crowd is what made the greatest influences throughout history, most people are normies, but a High IQ guy who has the balls to speak to such a large crowd can easily influence the masses

It wasnt Hitlers book that changed Germany, it was his speeches

You see I feel like Im good looking enough to have the Halo effect, if I had become good looking when I was younger I could have made Youtube videos exposing the Jews, the looks blackpill, race blackpill, foid behavior, everything

I could have potentially reached millions of people

Even my high effort " Jews are evil thread " maybe only a couple thousand people have seen it, of that some of em already knew, and some didnt read

Fuck, I just want a public platform to reach people, the Jews have locked everything down, even Bitchute isnt safe

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 12344, Yuya Moggershima and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, crosshold and gamma
the greatest thinker of our time, @Chadlite Rutherford

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
doing the lords work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 9217 and Growth Plate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
dn rd
another waste of time essay

No it isnt a waste of time, I know atleast some people on this forum have been informed and told other people

Im just clueless on how to venture out, Im spinning my wheels, this forum is dying out I need a larger audience

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, turkproducer, Blue and 3 others
I enjoy reading your essays. Your threads have been very informing and eye-opening. I was already aware of the JQ and their outsized influence and control over the US and the West but I wasn't aware of just the extent of it. Learning that communism was a Jewish creation which was funded by Jewish Capitalists was extremely blackpilling. Before, I had thought that communism and capitalism were at odds with another but upon that revelation I realized that Communism and Capitalism are two different methods of achieving the same end- a Jewish New World Order. Hence, Hitler's prophetic statement that Capitalism and Bolshevism are two different sides of the same International Jewish Coin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Not a single word

I enjoy reading your essays. Your threads have been very informing and eye-opening. I was already aware of the JQ and their outsized influence and control over the US and the West but I wasn't aware of just the extent of it. Learning that communism was a Jewish creation which was funded by Jewish Capitalists was extremely blackpilling. Before, I had thought that communism and capitalism were at odds with another but upon that revelation I realized that Communism and Capitalism are two different methods of achieving the same end- a Jewish New World Order. Hence, Hitler's prophetic statement that Capitalism and Bolshevism are two different sides of the same International Jewish Coin.
Yeah Captialism and Communism are two sides of the same Jewish coin

This is just how well Jews work together

> Jewish Bankers invented the first Central Bank ( Bank of England ), using a scheme called Fractional Reserve Banking, basically lending out more money than actual gold ( or nowadays no gold at all ) they have in reserve

> Jewish bankers with their vast wealth send out other Jews to set up similar banks in other European countires, Jewish bankers also pay people to help start wars between 2 nations ( assassins ) so that the 2 nations will go to the Jew bank for funding

> Jewish bankers help fund their fellow Jews to start up businesses so they can monopolize most of the markets, in turn the business owning Jews will help their poor ghetto Jews get out of the ghetto by working for them

> When the time was right, after setting up the 1913 Federal Reserve in America, it was time to take down the last standing Christian European nation SuperPower, Russia

USA Capitalist Jews help fund Trotsky to start a revolution in Russia, the Bolshevik Revolution, the Jews had also previousoy help start the Russian-Japanese conflict that helped weaken Russia's military

Also Trotsky was arrested several times on his way to Russia from America, but the police ended up letting him go, this shows Jews had powerful connections in several different nations

One last thing, all of this could have been avoided too, Jews for the past 2000 years were always shoved into ghettos and kept seperate from the host population, they also kept getting kicked out of European nations

Why did not one single European nation ever decide to just kill them, to wipe them out completely?

Im guessing its because Whites have hard time killing people that also look White because for all the trouble Jews caused, Whites never genocided them, but Whites did genocide Native Americans just because of a territorial dispute

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Make a YouTube channel bro

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and ToursOverBoyo2020
Make a YouTube channel bro
He'd probably get banned

Every single person who talks about race or female nature on Youtube is banned

As far as naming the Jews, you can forget about it, Youtube wont even allow me to comment the word " Bolshevik Revolution "
That triggers a bot to ban your comment

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5189 and ToursOverBoyo2020

As far as naming the Jews, you can forget about it, Youtube wont even allow me to comment the word " Bolshevik Revolution "
can you imagine , in the west you can get away with insulting any nationality in their own countries but the second you say anything negative about jews you go to prison

• +1
Reactions: Blue, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 2632

Jfl btw on TikTok they even banned the word incel.

Look at this:
Screenshot 20210403 182834 comzhiliaoappmusically

can you imagine , in the west you can get away with insulting any nationality in their own countries but the second you say anything negative about jews you go to prison
That fact alone should tell you who runs the show

Alot of people still cope that the Illuminati or Freemason still control things, like Giga LOL when Freemason ran the show in America most of the people in Goverment were Masons

Now today, how many Freemasons are in government? I bet zero. Its all Jews, plus all the Jewish lobbyists groups, Israeli dual citizens everywhere

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 7651

Just read it from my boy Adolf Hitler

Hitler wrote Mein Kamf, and its such a good book, but alas only intellectuals, only High IQ people would bother to read the book

Hitler said speakers, the ability to speak to a crowd is what made the greatest influences throughout history, most people are normies, but a High IQ guy who has the balls to speak to such a large crowd can easily influence the masses

It wasnt Hitlers book that changed Germany, it was his speeches

You see I feel like Im good looking enough to have the Halo effect, if I had become good looking when I was younger I could have made Youtube videos exposing the Jews, the looks blackpill, race blackpill, foid behavior, everything

I could have potentially reached millions of people

Even my high effort " Jews are evil thread " maybe only a couple thousand people have seen it, of that some of em already knew, and some didnt read

Fuck, I just want a public platform to reach people, the Jews have locked everything down, even Bitchute isnt safe
You should use tik tok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
12344 2

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing