why were women stupider/ditzier in the olden days? now women iq mogg men, and manipulate them. what jew pills did foids take to get so smart?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
its fucking scary! foids now are kicking ass in education/career while men are legitimate dum dums. How did foids get this smart in one generation?

OR were women always smart but were "repressed" by patrical society? (or even PRETENDED to be stupid to manipulate men)?

I NOW understand why my forefathers "oppressed" women said they should not work/go to school. I used to think they were dum dums and meanies. NOW I SEE WHY! Once women iq mogg men they are IMPOSSIBLE to pairbond with, don't have kids, and then need a man who is 10x smarter earns 10x more. Ie a woman who is a high falutin' corporate lawyer will not settle with a man who earns less. She will simply refuse to have kids unless she finds a man who is a legit millionaire. But that is DELUSIONAL because their is ONLY SO MUCH DEMAND for high paying careers in the economy. There are SIMPLY NOT enough good jobs to go around. And since women suddenly got high iq and take those jobs. Now their are no men to mog them and so they become spinsters.

-Plus high iq people don't have babies either. That is why women SHOULD be stupider. Stupid people have more babies. We NEED babies to function as a society. That is why whites are going extinct its not because of da jews. Its whites become SO SMART they become autistic/don't know how to fuck anymore (Plus its not like jews are having babies either the only jews who have babies are caveman IQ arab-like Mizrahi jews in israel most ashkneazi are liberal and have no kids like whites and think Mizrahi are the stupid fucking cavemen they are!)

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
It’s the opposite dummy

They are heavy readers and communicators, nowadays even retarded foids have higher verbal iq than men thanks to social media which amplifies that condition. They also consume same info and in massive amount. They also get mass validation on social media which boosts their confidence and communication skill. You have to be a mogger or low inhib high iq incel to destroy their ego ( schaupenhaur tier)

• +1
Reactions: greycel, 케이제이 and Clown Show
its fucking scary! foids now are kicking ass in education/career while men are legitimate dum dums. How did foids get this smart in one generation?

OR were women always smart but were "repressed" by patrical society? (or even PRETENDED to be stupid to manipulate men)?

I NOW understand why my forefathers "oppressed" women said they should not work/go to school. I used to think they were dum dums and meanies. NOW I SEE WHY! Once women iq mogg men they are IMPOSSIBLE to pairbond with, don't have kids, and then need a man who is 10x smarter earns 10x more. Ie a woman who is a high falutin' corporate lawyer will not settle with a man who earns less. She will simply refuse to have kids unless she finds a man who is a legit millionaire. But that is DELUSIONAL because their is ONLY SO MUCH DEMAND for high paying careers in the economy. There are SIMPLY NOT enough good jobs to go around. And since women suddenly got high iq and take those jobs. Now their are no men to mog them and so they become spinsters.

-Plus high iq people don't have babies either. That is why women SHOULD be stupider. Stupid people have more babies. We NEED babies to function as a society. That is why whites are going extinct its not because of da jews. Its whites become SO SMART they become autistic/don't know how to fuck anymore (Plus its not like jews are having babies either the only jews who have babies are caveman IQ arab-like Mizrahi jews in israel most ashkneazi are liberal and have no kids like whites and think Mizrahi are the stupid fucking cavemen they are!)
jew ramlings

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
It's more that men are getting destroyed than foids getting smarter, but yeah, society and social media have been completely calibrated for foids' benefit.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, datboijj and radicalrationalist
Clown Show

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
They didn’t get smart, incels are just down bad.

You are confusing performance in school and big business with intelligence. Women outperform men in school because the education system is dominated by women, and those women teachers design the curriculum to work to the strengths of women. Women outperform men in Big business because of a legal system that is designed to protect the rights of women in the workplace at the expense of men. It is almost impossible for a man to sue for gender discrimination or sexual harassment, but women sue for gender discrimination every day. Big businesses are so afraid of a multi-million dollar discrimination judgements they hire unqualified women over qualified men to meet unspoken gender quotas, yet many of those women that are hired end up quiting to raise children, so there is a never ending shortage of women in management postions at large companies. Men still greatly outperform women in small business formation and entrepreneurship. I can't think of one billion dollar company, that was not fashion or cosmetics related, that was started by a woman. Well, except Theranos.
iu

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You are confusing performance in school and big business with intelligence. Women outperform men in school because the education system is dominated by women, and those women teachers design the curriculum to work to the strengths of women. Women outperform men in Big business because of a legal system that is designed to protect the rights of women in the workplace at the expense of men. It is almost impossible for a man to sue for gender discrimination or sexual harassment, but women sue for gender discrimination every day. Big businesses are so afraid of a multi-million dollar discrimination judgements they hire unqualified women over qualified men to meet unspoken gender quotas, yet many of those women that are hired end up quiting to raise children, so there is a never ending shortage of women in management postions at large companies. Men still greatly outperform women in small business formation and entrepreneurship. I can't think of one billion dollar company, that was not fashion or cosmetics related, that was started by a woman. Well, except Theranos.
iu
cope women always dominated teaching. men used to do well in school even then. now they are shitting the bed. why?

they're not ditzier now, they're just allowed to talk

• +1
Reactions: greycel and hallo