Im weak as shit and I have no strength

h111

h111

bottom 1% social skills
Im currently 5'9 125 pounds, not seeming to gain weight no matter how much i eat. I go outside a lot, and exercise, but nothing happens and im always skinny. I keep getting the thought that any guy bigger than me sees me as an ant, and it makes me feel like a bitch.

I want to ask, is it truly over or did the gymcel cope get to my head

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Tbh being 5’9 doesn’t help

• +1
Reactions: h111
Im currently 5'9 125 pounds, not seeming to gain weight no matter how much i eat. I go outside a lot, and exercise, but nothing happens and im always skinny. I keep getting the thought that any guy bigger than me sees me as an ant, and it makes me feel like a bitch.

I want to ask, is it truly over or did the gymcel cope get to my head
either you eat complete rat food or your gym routine is that one of 90 years old grandpa if you ant gain any muscle at all :lul::lul:

• +1
either you eat complete rat food or your gym routine is that one of 90 years old grandpa if you ant gain any muscle at all :lul::lul:
i dont go to the gym, i play basketball. not looking to gain muscle exactly, i just want to be lean, im too skinny

i dont go to the gym, i play basketball. not looking to gain muscle exactly, i just want to be lean, im too skinny
to have that desirable ''lean'' look you have to do muscle building excercises. Basketball aint doing shit for that.

JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and h111
to have that desirable ''lean'' look you have to do muscle building excercises. Basketball aint doing shit for that.

JFL.
okay, i know a ton of kids who arent skinny as shit, and they dont work out. im not talking about muscular lean. im talking about skinny lean

I feel like a rape victim at 170lbs, idk how anyone can even get that skinny, jfc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
You should gain a little, for sure. Eat more meat and do some weight training 2-3 times a week

• +1
wtf 170 is not small at all?
It kinda is tbh, I feel small as fuck in the gym anyway, my aim is 200lbs, 12% bodyfat

• +1
  • +1
okay, i know a ton of kids who arent skinny as shit, and they dont work out. im not talking about muscular lean. im talking about skinny lean
then do cardio intense exercises with a lot ofmileage. Running, especially, sprints. Or swimming.

• +1
then do cardio intense exercises with a lot ofmileage. Running, especially, sprints. Or swimming.
i got some full LDAR friends who still physique mog me. probably to you guys its shit but its still better than mine

I am more or less 155lbs (70kg), but a few years ago I weighed 130. Same height

I am more or less 155lbs (70kg), but a few years ago I weighed 130. Same height
just natural body development making you gain weight? what was it?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
then go to the gym and start taking roids what should i say

• +1
just natural body development making you gain weight? what was it?
Gym + diet, I was not as disinclined to put on weight as I thought, also natural development

• +1