I’m working 50h a week.

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
And doing about 10h of overtime pay. I’m making decent money but I’m mentally drained. At work am probably just as brain dead as the fucking costumers. I’m in robot mode and don’t even remember what I did in my 10h shift.
But I will continue wageslaving to pay for my fillers and other looksmaxxing goals.
looksmax or die trying :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, one job away, Deleted member 9787 and 7 others
are you introverted? customer service job is hell for introverted people

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
What’s your job

are you introverted? customer service job is hell for introverted people
Yeah I’m introverted, and sometimes I act very rude with costumers because I just don’t give a fuck lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Assistant manager in a sales job
Figure out a way to invest money that works for your needs. That would motivate you. I think... Also do you like your job? What schooling did you do to get in. I am interested

Figure out a way to invest money that works for your needs. That would motivate you. I think... Also do you like your job? What schooling did you do to get in. I am interested
I hate my job but I need the money. Going to get a college degree soon in STEM. And yeah I want to invest but I got huge bills right now but looking forward to invest

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
I hate my job but I need the money. Going to get a college degree soon in STEM. And yeah I want to invest but I got huge bills right now but looking forward to invest
Why STEM if you are already sales manager? What you want to become?

And doing about 10h of overtime pay. I’m making decent money but I’m mentally drained. At work am probably just as brain dead as the fucking costumers. I’m in robot mode and don’t even remember what I did in my 10h shift.
But I will continue wageslaving to pay for my fillers and other looksmaxxing goals.
mirin the effort.
Good luck

Why STEM if you are already sales manager? What you want to become?
Computer Science. It has way more earning potential than this dead end job plus I hate my job, hate costumers

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
wagie get in the cagie

• WTF
Reactions: Gaia262
do you have any customers that u knew from the past but fail to recognize u from ur transformation.

Gotta to what it takes buddy boyo. Stay strong

how much do you make

how much do you make
23h the hour. Hopefully I will make over 50$ when I get my degree and work for a decent company