I’m writing a story

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
It’s about a guy who is portrayed as godly Christian man who goes to church. He has a strong deep connection with god and hates all predators against women. But one day he is out for a walk and finds a random dead slut in the woods. He inspects her and decides to finger fuck her jerk off to her body. The dad of the daughter is searching for the body and sees this guy jerking off to the corpse and point s the gun at him and realizes it’s the same guy who he met at church recently. Before dying, the pervert says “but she’s dead already” then the guy shoots and kills him. The end.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 20399
It’s about a guy who is portrayed as godly Christian man who goes to church. He has a strong deep connection with god and hates all predators against women. But one day he is out for a walk and finds a random dead slut in the woods. He inspects her and decides to finger fuck her jerk off to her body. The dad of the daughter is searching for the body and sees this guy jerking off to the corpse and point s the gun at him and realizes it’s the same guy who he met at church recently. Before dying, the pervert says “but she’s dead already” then the guy shoots and kills him. The end.
nicki minaj 6ix9ine GIF
nicki minaj 6ix9ine GIF
6ix9ine gotti GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop
6ix9ine gotti GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop
nicki minaj 6ix9ine GIF
nicki minaj 6ix9ine GIF
nicki minaj 6ix9ine GIF
nicki minaj 6ix9ine GIF
nicki minaj 6ix9ine GIF

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
bravo. great story. how hot was the slut?

why was the random dead slut in the woods naked and her dad was around? I think we know who really killed her.

This story further proves the myth that fathers are attracted to their daughters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
also, how long had she been dead? cause at a certain point u stop looking good cause ur dead so i dont get why he would do it if she looked really pale and gross.

bravo. great story. how hot was the slut?
she was a 16 year old hooker
why was the random dead slut in the woods naked and her dad was around? I think we know who really killed her.

This story further proves the myth that fathers are attracted to their daughters
the dad started a search party after his daughter had been missing for two weeks and authorities stopped looking. So he went nearby to where his slut daughter would smoke weed at the park with her slut friends and drug addict boyfriend. The drug addicted killed her after a domestic dispute. The church guy did no wrong he was just incel all his life and horny and curious
also, how long had she been dead? cause at a certain point u stop looking good cause ur dead so i dont get why he would do it if she looked really pale and gross.
It’s winter so she didn’t rot so fast. He finger fucked her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 28691