ima do the mass unfollowing i was talm bout tomorrow

hopelessmanlet32

hopelessmanlet32

some nigga said OP is homosexual
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Posts
4,665
Reputation
7,529
anyone who doesnt follow me back (except el cool pepole) gettin unfollowed
followed-followers ratio gon be fine again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, simematic, kbj and 4 others
jesus man 113 to 263 lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, hopelessmanlet32, simematic and 3 others
i followed you a long time ago
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arlo_420, hopelessmanlet32, simematic and 3 others
Do u follow me

I’m sorry I don’t follow back I just don’t need friends here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate, hopelessmanlet32, simematic and 2 others
how do u even see who follows u here
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel, hopelessmanlet32, simematic and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: tansel, ANON and simematic
  • +1
Reactions: ANON

Similar threads

hopelessmanlet32
Replies
4
Views
35
Regret
Regret
hate
Replies
2
Views
40
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
Roara
Replies
47
Views
140
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
eyenerf
Replies
22
Views
63
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top