• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜

๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

Anxiety
In this determined world were free will means having to choose whatever it's in your power the act of imagination should not exist, without it there wouldn't be art and fantasy so no more copes.

But if I have the cappability to imagine myself with a girl that I never got in my entire life that makes my mood worse and the fact I dream about those things sometimes makes me depressed during the morning.

Most humans cannot satisfy their desires, imagination should be removed from our brains and we will become unsentient beings like AI. No more suffering.

We shouldn't be cappable to imagine being rich, being happy or being with someone because if we imagine something it means we don't have it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7 and twojei
In this determined world were free will means having to choose whatever it's in your power the act of imagination should not exist, without it there wouldn't be art and fantasy so no more copes.

But if I have the cappability to imagine myself with a girl that I never got in my entire life that makes my mood worse and the fact I dream about those things sometimes makes me depressed during the morning.

Most humans cannot satisfy their desires, imagination should be removed from our brains and we will become unsentient beings like AI. No more suffering.

We shouldn't be cappable to imagine being rich, being happy or being with someone because if we imagine something it means we don't have it.
Literally the curse of consciousness

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01

Interesting take

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
Back