imagine being a footballer

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
you get millions of euros and thousands of people chanting your name just because you are gifted to kick a ball.

muh model. models have zero status unless they are actors.

htn footballer > 8 psl model

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Kroker, HitAndRun and 7 others
Don’t forget women hate manlet footballers tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, 5.5psl, Deleted member 26642 and 1 other person
you get millions of euros and thousands of people chanting your name just because you were born gifted in the ball kicking department.

muh model. models have zero status unless they are actors.

htn footballer > 8 psl model
Yeah....while being 169 cm and fucking tall white stacy who is 185cm with her legs around your shoulders

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 26642 and Tallooksmaxxer
Don’t forget women hate manlet footballers tho
tall striker mogs because you are mostly atleast above average height and you get the most credit for scoring.

goalkeeper is probably the worst. you make one mistake and the enemy scores, everyone blames you.

meanwhile when you are a striker you just do the right thing for once and everyone worships you for scoring even though you miss plenty of chances.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, ManletBlackcel, HitAndRun and 2 others
Yeah....while being 169 cm and fucking tall white stacy who is 185cm with her legs around your shoulders
tbh i rarely see footballers with foids taller than them.

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
tall striker mogs because you are mostly atleast above average height and you get the most credit for scoring.

goalkeeper is probably the worst. you make one mistake and the enemy scores, everyone blames you.

meanwhile when you are a striker you just do the right thing for once and everyone worships you for scoring even though you miss plenty of chances.
Yes as a goalkeeper your chances of catching the ball is way lower than being a striker and scoring.

Scary shit when penalties are taking.
Funny enough missing a penalty is more embarrassing and scary. Your teammates just ‘off’ you

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I would still rather be a male model tbh, who cares about status?

I would still rather be a male model tbh, who cares about status?
diminishing returns.

you are a model chad? congrats you will fuck stacies.

you are a htn chad? congrats you will fuck stacies and have thousands of people chanting your name and worshipping you, unlike a model that every male secretly hates.

gq says that sean o'pry made 1.5 million in 2020. Even the players who sit in the bench make like 2 million here.

And you will get paid to play football, thats a plus if you enjoy the game. Maybe its probably not that enjoyful at pro level but i guess any footballer would prefer it to a desk job.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Kroker and HitAndRun
What if I am shit at ball and ugly af like Vinicius JR
( tho he already fucked Kenia Os ngl)

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun