Imagine being a German

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
Imagine being a german and knowing how your cuck race fucked up and embarrased itself infront of the whole world. lost 2 wars straight in the same century. Entire world got a chance to put their d in germanys P.
and imagine fucking yourselfs up again in this century.
you got to be a german-tier cuck to do that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, owlofathena, Gargantuan and 8 others
Giga cope

Germany is a state comparative to Texas, and yet it managed to fight for a long time against the world's three leading powers.

While also having to nanny feed the useless Italians in the South.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Borneon_Tyger and 2 others
really fair to fight off half the world while all your allies are useless cucks
without jew support americucks and UKcucks wouldnt have won

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
The worst thing is that germans are proud to be cucks today
like wtf jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, The giga incel, Gargantuan and 4 others
Giga cope

Germany is a state comparative to Texas, and yet it managed to fight for a long time against the world's three leading powers.

While also having to nanny feed the useless Italians in the South.

3 world powers? seriously? Those were 3 cuck powers who were already having a situation with their colonies.
Germany only made a fun of itself. again and again and again.

@LastGerman

3 world powers? seriously? Those were 3 cuck powers who were already having a situation with their colonies.
Germany only made a fun of itself. again and again and again.
Nice strawman, They controlled 90% of the world's oil at the time, which was ultimately Germany's downfall since WW2 was a war of movement, and their chronic fuel shortage made their army a sitting duck.

Yes the three biggest in the world, are you on the spectrum? All three of them had vast resources, a huge war and civilian industry as well as endless manpower and huge navies.

Germany was stuck with a Weak Italy that lacked any resources and industry along with a Japan that had similar problems as Italy.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Nice strawman, They controlled 90% of the world's oil at the time, which was ultimately Germany's downfall since WW2 was a war of movement, and their chronic fuel shortage made their army a sitting duck.

Yes the three biggest in the world, are you on the spectrum? All three of them had vast resources, a huge war and civilian industry as well as endless manpower and huge navies.

Germany was stuck with a Weak Italy that lacked any resources and industry along with a Japan that had similar problems as Italy.

If we take that into this too. then the leader was an idiot who couldnt predict that the way they will embarrass themselves. In the end he suicides ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
german technology is good though

I'm not a German but them niggas were ahead of their time technology and milliary strategy wise

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 6475
Germans are complete subhumans

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I'm not a German but them niggas were ahead of their time technology and milliary strategy wise

True. Germany was like a stacy with all the expensive clothes. but in the end got gangbanged by entire world. the footage was also leaked on worldhub for everyone to see.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Borneon_Tyger and W0KESTMOTHF
If we take that into this too. then the leader was an idiot who couldnt predict that the way they will embarrass themselves. In the end he suicides ๐Ÿ˜‚.
How could he predict any of that in 1939 tho?

He had to try and blitz the Soviets in 1941 since that was the UK's only hope, If Germany won in the East then he would have a vast amount of resources from the Ukraine, and the fuel from the massive Soviet Oil plantations in the Caucasus. This would have made Germany's position impregnable in Europe.

penis3

• WTF
Reactions: penis3
Hitler

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell, ChoSeungHui, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 1 other person
I imagine being slayer like @6ft1

I feel bad for Hitler, all he wanted to do was ensure the Third Reich would be free of multicultural spastics and human-hating jews, all he got for it was propaganda against him and 80 years later a never-vanishing horrible reputation as the most hated man on earth. Sad shit.
Hitler

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Stare, W0KESTMOTHF and 4 others
Germany literally economy mogs the entirety of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262, HighIQcel and 4 others
germany is a joke, nobody respects it

Imagine being a german and knowing how your cuck race fucked up and embarrased itself infront of the whole world. lost 2 wars straight in the same century. Entire world got a chance to put their d in germanys P.

@LastGerman

It is completely over here in Germany.

I feel bad for Hitler, all he wanted to do was ensure the Third Reich would be free of multicultural spastics and human-hating jews, all he got for it was propaganda against him and 80 years later a never-vanishing horrible reputation as the most hated man on earth. Sad shit.
View attachment 470809

It is actually indeed sad if you think about it. He is hated by his own people despite the fact he tried to do his best in order to save them.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Stare, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 1 other person
Fuck off Jew
jfl if i was a jew i would still mog your shitty nationality to death since even killing 6 millions (cowardly) of my people we still managed to win e gain Israel territory

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: penis3 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
WW2 meant the death of Europe, what we have today is the result of jews winning WW2.

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
jfl if i was a jew i would still mog your shitty nationality to death since even killing 6 millions (cowardly) of my people we still managed to win e gain Israel territory
confirmed jew here

keep crying for Germans

The holocaust is Jewish mythology and the NSDAP's cause was righteous. Nothing will ever make me think otherwise.

Nordic citizens don't concern themselves with historical pride. It's a low class trait.

They are too busy living in the present and stealing the women from everyone. They even have empathy for other races to spare in their bliss.

I am not Aryan/Nordic myself but I sypathize with them.

Cope Germans Rule the Automobile Industry.

Both Germany and Japan had impressive results considering they were up against larger countries and empires which were superpowers. Especially Japan which was lagging behind western countries in industrial and technological power but still managed to crush the British empire in the east. They even managed to stronghold Britain and the US for quite awhile. Unfortunately today both of them are super cuck countries filled with incels.

Ironically, Italy which performed the worst is now the most based country filled with chads despite being poorer than both. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Also watching your women flock to Curry's hahaha mirin hard bhai

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.