Imagine being a whiteskin turk

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
This is the worst thing in the world.I am just a joke to my own people and i have no shitskin turk halo for european sluts

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar and 📎♿️⚙️
Majority of Turks in west Anatolia (excluding Kurds) are Greeks with slight admixture.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Majority of Turks in west Anatolia (excluding Kurds) are Greeks with slight admixture.
Nigga just don't say anything about Turkish DNA to me.
I am giga autist about DNA of people in here and i know every races genetics.
Western Anatolian turks are by far the most turkic ones.They are average about 13% mongoloid and 40% oghuz turkic

Turks are just Islamic Greeks.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shade91, Primalsplit and Sny
Western Anatolian turks are by far the most turkic ones.They are average about 13% mongoloid and 40% oghuz turkic
I thought Central Asians were more Turkic because they are closer to the homeland of the Turks.

First of all DNA tests are illegal in Turkey so we can't trust any official data from that place. Secondly I should have clarified earlier but the more costal regions of Turkey that are close to Greece is what I meant by "West". All of this 40% Oghuz Turk and the sort is meaningless considering they barely share much phenotypic resemblance to their siblings in Central Asia.

Fiukbplkiev51

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and distance decay
I thought Central Asians were more Turkic because they are closer to the homeland of the Turks.
Central asians were more turkic ofc.Proto turks were Uyuk culture and they are 50% Mongoloid 40% Andronovo and 10%BMAC.So ofc central asians are more turkic than us.Average Greeks are like 1% mongoloid while average Western turk is 13% mongoloid the diff is huge and turks also mixed with Anatolian/Caucasian hybrids not mainland greeks

Relatable my mom is Irish and my dad is Armenian and I ended up getting the worst traits of both sides. Pale skin and ugly Armenoid facial features.

Relatable my mom is Irish and my dad is Armenian and I ended up getting the worst traits of both sides. Pale skin and ugly Armenoid facial features.
Your real issue must be your forehead and hair genetics.If your armenian side has some laz or eastern black sea admixture then you will be 100% a bald guy.

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Central asians were more turkic ofc.Proto turks were Uyuk culture and they are 50% Mongoloid 40% Andronovo and 10%BMAC.So ofc central asians are more turkic than us.Average Greeks are like 1% mongoloid while average Western turk is 13% mongoloid the diff is huge and turks also mixed with Anatolian/Caucasian hybrids not mainland greeks
I thought you were saying Anatolian Turks are more Turkic than Central Asians, which is why I was confused due to the geography not allowing this.

Half Caucasus and half Celtic. Mogs me.

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Half Caucasus and half Celtic. Mogs me.
Armenians are not Caucasian.They have only 22% CHG aka Caucasian Hunter Gatherer.

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Armenians are not Caucasian.They have only 22% CHG aka Caucasian Hunter Gatherer.
Armenia is located in the Caucasus mountains. Southern Caucasus to be precise.

This is the worst thing in the world.I am just a joke to my own people and i have no shitskin turk halo for european sluts
Bullshit why would shitskin Turk be more preferable to white? It's the exact OPPOSITE. But that's not you're problem. This is the SMV hierarchy in turkey: Korean > Black > white > shitskin turk / Arab > curry.

Anyway I must say the white passing Turks - both men and women look disgusting. You have the most awful "white" genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Cope, it's the whiter the better in Turkey

Common basement problem, grey under tones from rotting

None of those girls are attractive one bit. Wtf. Are those the best you could come up with? Makeupmaxxed, photomaxxed LTBs.

Kivanc is gl but standard HTN.
Nigga all are stacies (can be lite according to some), you just don't like white people.

Kıvanç is the definition of lite. He has Chad smv all across the world due to charisma

Last edited:
This janissary mogs most of PSL models:

28185.jpg

7a8899625a7634a76177f444c571d79b.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
Nigga all are stacies (can be lite according to some), you just don't like white people.
Cope. I know I don't like whites, but they're just average whites.
Kıvanç is the definition of lite. He has Chad smv all across the world due to charisma
This janissary mogs most of PSL models:

28185.jpg
In a lift with a PSL god this Albanian looks like a normie

Chico mogs him to another dimension jfll

He is beard dependant and with the beard he mogs.
Kivanc has a huge real life female following (and even outside Turkey) Chico not so much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and i_love_roosters

You're actually insane nigga, Kıvanç mogged that retarded slavshit/Brazilian mongrel to LITERAL OBLIVION. Ignore your bias for once, like actually do it..

You rn:

Copium meaning e1662494143102

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and SecularIslamist
He is beard dependant and with the beard he mogs.
Kivanc has a huge real life female following (and even outside Turkey) Chico not so much.
Because he's an actor.

You're actually insane nigga, Kıvanç mogged that retarded slavshit/Brazilian mongrel to LITERAL OBLIVION. Ignore your bias for once, like actually do it..

You rn:

View attachment 2866705
It is you with the BIAS chico is a 8 PSL god - even if you don't agree there is overwhelming consensus his name is in the bag, after all he is mentioned every day here. Prime chico mogs the world. Kivanc is 5.5 PSL.

Because he's an actor.

It is you with the BIAS chico is a 8 PSL god - even if you don't agree there is overwhelming consensus his name is in the bag, after all he is mentioned every day here. Prime chico mogs the world. Kivanc is 5.5 PSL.
Chico a htn (at best) overrated by homosexual incels and psl is pure faggotry. No foid is choosing this twink over Kıvanç. Not even height could save his ass from the mog. I've noticed you underrate people you don't like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike, XtrovertNTnormalfag and SecularIslamist